HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The have no control over dhagaxbuur and godey lol

bro there is NO federal army, its oromo regional forces who have lied and want people to see them as federal ethiopia is ead,

besides, Ogaden weather ONLF or liyu have many years of experience in fighting oromo and habashi thus know their fighting skills

remember when hassan turki waged war with habashi in xamar? he had experience fighting them under 77 war and wslf wars

Ogaden understand the nature of oromo, oormo and ahmaar are not very brave they attackl innocent females and rape and loot but with men with guns they are nothing,

i use one judgement to know nothing changed and jigjiga is under liyu police: ESTV constantly repeats people were killed and looted by federal militariga ---until this is removed from air we know who runs jigjiga

and iley made himself chairman of somali region party whilst he got his cousin (iley is cali yusuf maxadroobely, this new presdeint is ugas koshin reer ugaas hirsi, waa cosuins, reer cabdille mohamed zubeer)

ethiopai is over, ahmaar is too scared to challenge oromo, tigra is too scared to test the waters and Ogaden is laying foudnation to break away from ethiopia by confronting the oromo hordes now before its too late and they are too strong,

ethiopia is a slow moving train, it will die insha Allah, no way 86/87 ethnic groups will share a country, no way , the balkans of 8 languages refused

say what you will of iley the jinny is decisive and brave, people who know him will tell you he always favours going into somwething with boldenss and comminted with iron will,

horta what happened to tigra? how the heck did oromo jeeb siip them so quickly? 99% of tigra comments on tigrai online want to break awa from ethiopia

bro there is NO federal army, its oromo regional forces who have lied and want people to see them as federal ethiopia is ead,

besides, Ogaden weather ONLF or liyu have many years of experience in fighting oromo and habashi thus know their fighting skills

remember when hassan turki waged war with habashi in xamar? he had experience fighting them under 77 war and wslf wars

Ogaden understand the nature of oromo, oormo and ahmaar are not very brave they attackl innocent females and rape and loot but with men with guns they are nothing,

i use one judgement to know nothing changed and jigjiga is under liyu police: ESTV constantly repeats people were killed and looted by federal militariga ---until this is removed from air we know who runs jigjiga

and iley made himself chairman of somali region party whilst he got his cousin (iley is cali yusuf maxadroobely, this new presdeint is ugas koshin reer ugaas hirsi, waa cosuins, reer cabdille mohamed zubeer)

ethiopai is over, ahmaar is too scared to challenge oromo, tigra is too scared to test the waters and Ogaden is laying foudnation to break away from ethiopia by confronting the oromo hordes now before its too late and they are too strong,

ethiopia is a slow moving train, it will die insha Allah, no way 86/87 ethnic groups will share a country, no way , the balkans of 8 languages refused

say what you will of iley the jinny is decisive and brave, people who know him will tell you he always favours going into somwething with boldenss and comminted with iron will,

horta what happened to tigra? how the heck did oromo jeeb siip them so quickly? 99% of tigra comments on tigrai online want to break awa from ethiopia
True bro but it would be better if all clans were involved

I heard that Ethiopia is losing control of many Somali towns is this true?

Tigray put Ethiopia into a massive foreign debt.

US, China and the IMF aren’t going to allow ictiraf.

Half of Ethiopia’s resources and land is owned by foreign corporations, the only virgin region is the Somali region, and these neefs wants us to sell out Somali hanti for pennies on the dollar like they did to their coffee and cotton fields.

All 80 ethnic groups in Ethiopia are stuck together.

Imaging having triple and quadruple landlocked ethnic groups. :lolbron:

When K5 gets port access to its brothers in Somalia, it will leapfrog the rest of Ethiopia’s regions. I can’t wait for the Garcaad port to be complete so we can help K5 Somalis get access to the globe.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
so u are saying there's fighting in moyale now? right now? i have friends and family there, they said there's peace right now, despite the tensions still being high.
so wheres ur proof?
as far as harar goes, u dont know, but, the hararis are trying to force the ahbash sect on muslims, and they are mainly targeting sunni/salafi oromos. this is not as simple as it seems.

Oromo tried invading Harar for over 300 years yet you want to act like ahbash is the problem. Oromo were screaming Hararis tried to impose islam on oromo in 1573. what is oromo doing on harari land? why does opdo think Harar belongs to oromo? wikileaks exposed opdo for trying to take over harar in 2005. opdo sill is on the offensive, starting wars with everybody read it https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08ADDISABABA3424_a.html

Oromo tried invading Harar for over 300 years yet you want to act like ahbash is the problem. Oromo were screaming Hararis tried to impose islam on oromo in 1573. what is oromo doing on harari land? why does opdo think Harar belongs to oromo? wikileaks exposed opdo for trying to take over harar in 2005. opdo sill is on the offensive, starting wars with everybody read it https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08ADDISABABA3424_a.html

Life is difficult for a Cushite if your oromo.

But history doesn’t mean shit anymore.

It’s 2018, And Oromo took Ethiopia the time it matters the most—Today!!!

1573 is out the window in 2018.

Oromo have arrived during the Tech era and they are here to stay. It’s over for cushites who have no country to fall back on like Somalis.

Mac sokor for all somalis.
How about you forget your fucking dumb shit qabilism and value Somali lives?

Ormor value oromo lives, if they take your parts of Somalia over, they deserve to have them

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
One thing i like about Oromos is that they are awakening the collective Somali mindset, A united and pissed off Somali nation has always smashed Ethiopia
Life is difficult for a Cushite if your oromo.

But history doesn’t mean shit anymore.

It’s 2018, And Oromo took Ethiopia the time it matters the most—Today!!!

1573 is out the window in 2018.

Oromo have arrived during the Tech era and they are here to stay. It’s over for cushites who have no country to fall back on like Somalis.
Question is will 44 million Oromo managed to hold down 66 million others who also have a dream to rule or become independent?

One thing i like about Oromos is that they are awakening the collective Somali mindset, A united and pissed off Somali nation has always smashed Ethiopia

Question is will 44 million Oromo managed to hold down 66 million others who also have a dream to rule or become independent?

Dude, we had Subclans who faught invasions from habasha and Oromo.

The fear of anyone from habasha was seeing two conflicted Somali tribes come together in war times.

The greatest wars and the most Macaan death, is when opposing tribes come together on camel back to swarm Habasha or Oromos, these were the historical battles that tastes the greatest

ina adeer please tell me which city this is (i think its jigjiga )

how did iley be ok with it? and how did they manage to print ONLF flags so quic so many flags

what is the latest, eve bbc somali keeps changing their story about iley
yeah its jigjiga and Iley is in addis

Status
Not open for further replies.