HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Listen to what these oromos are saying about us
OromoSlaves.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

Why do oromos loving using finfine instead of just calling it Addis Ababa?

How would you feel if it was Mogadishu that was taken by Ethiopia, and they called it Addis Ababa instead of it native name?

They’ve don’t it to numerous Oromo city/towns.
Ciro is Asbetefri
Adams is Nazareth etc.

Addis is not the native name.

How would you feel if it was Mogadishu that was taken by Ethiopia, and they called it Addis Ababa instead of it native name?

Ciro is Asbetefri
Adams is Nazareth etc.

So you're pro a free oromia? Smart man. You guys should shift your focus to getting revenge on the highlanders and leave somalis alone.

Ciro is Asbetefri
Adams is Nazareth etc.

Finfine means “Moles” in Somali.

There’s a hot spring in Addis that people used to cure disease and the Emperor was said to heal his illness in this springs.

The problem with Oromos is that they lay claim to towns the believe they lost 1000 years ago. It’s like Germans laying claim to 3/4 of France, or Fins laying claim to Eastern Canada because the they visited it first.

Oromos need to focus on what they already have and stop laying claim on cities and towns that don’t belong to them. If this continues Ethiopia will turn into 90s Rwanda.

So you're pro a free oromia? Smart man. You guys should shift your focus to getting revenge on the highlanders and leave somalis alone.

The issue between Oromo and Somali is bigger then everyone thinks. People think Somalis are trying to kill Oromos on the Oromo side, and Vise versa. All this just to create conflict and allow people to loose trust for Abiy. It’s tactics used by old guards and will continue until elections. They don’t want the OPDO to rule, and to be honest neither do I. I have never trusted them as they are the same party that have been killing and arresting their own for the past 27 years. All of a sudden they care for their people?

We must not forget the OPDO along the TPLF and ANDM are collectively part of the EPRDF. This joint group is a cancer to all.

While conflict amongst Oromos and Somalis occur, do you think OPDO supports its own in Hararge? No. They innocent civilians are not getting assistance and the only help they get is from amongst eachother the the diaspora.

I’m done with Ethiopia and wish is collapse from existence.

Greater Oromia has been updated and includes Berbera and Bosasso.
:bell:

Apparently they are sending soldiers to Tuqaraq as we speak.
There is no such thing as greater Oromia, and lands in Somalia proper do not and have never been ours. We have more then enough land. We don’t want your land. I don’t understand this concept and where people are getting this from.

Greater Oromia has been updated and includes Berbera and Bosasso.
:bell:

Apparently they are sending soldiers to Tuqaraq as we speak.
Instead of worrying about somalis they should go get payback on the habeshi who did everything imaginable to them the last 100 years. These people need to get their priorities in order @AfranQallo go call jawar

Attachments

• lolbron.png
    lolbron.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 121

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The issue between Oromo and Somali is bigger then everyone thinks. People think Somalis are trying to kill Oromos on the Oromo side, and Vise versa. All this just to create conflict and allow people to loose trust for Abiy. It’s tactics used by old guards and will continue until elections. They don’t want the OPDO to rule, and to be honest neither do I. I have never trusted them as they are the same party that have been killing and arresting their own for the past 27 years. All of a sudden they care for their people?

We must not forget the OPDO along the TPLF and ANDM are collectively part of the EPRDF. This joint group is a cancer to all.

Where are your family from? Dir Dhabe? Harar?

There is no such thing as greater Oromia, and lands in Somalia proper do not and have never been ours. We have more then enough land. We don’t want your land. I don’t understand this concept and where people are getting this from.

Shhhh, just playing along.

It’s an unsustainable way to unite Somalis.

I have fired my Oromo gardener on whatsapp today in Garowe.

:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts