HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I have already responded to this. You literally wrote the same post twice.
Yes, you responded but did not argue. Instead of arguing the fact your response was all about me. Focus on the subject and argue. There will be no democratic reform in Somali state while Abdi is in charge but Ethiopia is heading towards democracy. If this situation continued we will have Ethiopians who live still in oppression and dictatorship while the others enjoy their freedom. And the Ethiopians under dictatorship asked if they are seen as Ethiopians and why they are left out.

These are some of the Somali elders in Addis Ababa just a month ago, complaining about Abdi Iley and trying to get access to PM office. They waited months to get access while personally paying for their accommodation in Addis Ababa. They said why we are not treated as Ethiopians while all Ethiopians are getting freedom we are let out.

Yes, you responded but did not argue. Instead of arguing the fact your response was all about me. Focus on the subject and argue. There will be no democratic reform in Somali state while Abdi is in charge but Ethiopia is heading towards democracy. If this situation continued we will have Ethiopians who live still in oppression and dictatorship while the others enjoy their freedom. And the Ethiopians under dictatorship asked if they are seen as Ethiopians and why they are left out.
Listen my response was not about you personally, i was just commenting on the fact that you told me that the ethiopian gov. said that somalis were being mistreated. The same ethiopian gov. that later invaded Ogaden, with public support due to extremely one sided media coverage, which ultimately serves their own interests. I am definitely not a fan of Abdi Iley but you are not being objective. You are talking about democracy but this is not how a democratic country handles conflicts. Invading cities, killing civilians, arresting the president all while nothing is being communicated to the rest of the country? Only yesterday, after everything is over, does Fitsum Arega send out a vague tweet condemning the violence. There should be a referendum of some sort to see what the people of Ogaden really want and a lot more transparency through the whole process. Im not a fan of TPLF either but if they would have done the same thing you would have been condemning it but now you are screaming medemer. You are blind.

Who is the new president of the somali region? Did the general public elect him? Isn't that how a democratic country should conduct itself? What if Team Lemma just installed their own version of Abdi Iley a.k.a a puppet. Ethiopia is lost and whichever group is currently at the top practices ethnic favouritism.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Iley physically abused while being taken away.

Xaalada Jigjiga Oo Kacsan Iyo Suldaan Sheegay In La Jidh-dilay Cabdi Ilay.

Listen my response was not about you personally, i was just commenting on the fact that you told me that the ethiopian gov. said that somalis were being mistreated. The same ethiopian gov. that later invaded Ogaden, with public support due to extremely one sided media coverage, which ultimately serves their own interests. I am definitely not a fan of Abdi Iley but you are not being objective. You are talking about democracy but this is not how a democratic country handles conflicts. Invading cities, killing civilians, arresting the president all while nothing is being communicated to the rest of the country? Only yesterday, after everything is over, does Fitsum Arega send out a vague tweet condemning the violence. There should be a referendum of some sort to see what the people of Ogaden really want and a lot more transparency through the whole process. Im not a fan of TPLF either but if they would have done the same thing you would have been condemning it but now you are screaming medemer. You are blind.

Who is the new president of the somali region? Did the general public elect him? Isn't that how a democratic country should conduct itself? What if Team Lemma just installed their own version of Abdi Iley a.k.a a puppet. Ethiopia is lost and whichever group is currently at the top practices ethnic favouritism.

I am not saying the conduct was ok what I am saying is Iley left the fed. not much option. There could be no referendum or any kind of free will while iley is in charge. No opposing ideas are allowed. First thing first. Freedom must come first and people must be able to express their will freely. Only then we can talk about referendum and free election. And I am very sure that is what we are gonna see because that is what is happening since PM Abiy came to power in other regions. I fully support and respect the free will of the Somali people as long as it is done freely and democratically. But under Iley this will never happen.

Iley physically abused while being taken away.

Xaalada Jigjiga Oo Kacsan Iyo Suldaan Sheegay In La Jidh-dilay Cabdi Ilay.

:faysalwtf:

Wtf! They sent 6,000 soldiers, tanks, helicopter and anti aircraft tow vehicles just to surround his compound and capture him?

Fucking fulleh Habashis.loool

They treated Illey like he’s the Incredible Hulk or something.
tenor.gif

I am not saying the conduct was ok what I am saying is Iley left the fed. not much option. There could be no referendum or any kind of free will while iley is in charge. No opposing ideas are allowed. First thing first. Freedom must come first and people must be able to express their will freely. Only then we can talk about referendum and free election. And I am very sure that is what we are gonna see because that is what is happening since PM Abiy came to power in other regions. I fully support and respect the free will of the Somali people as long as it is done freely and democratically. But under Iley this will never happen.
As long as the government can ignore the constitution and do as they please with no criticism from ethiopian citizens like yourself the country will never be a democracy. But anyway, I guess we'll agree to disagree :)

Btw I am not ethiopian but my father grew up in Addis. He is from the ቀራ neighborhood.

Freewill and expression for who? The Somalis?

Do you realize that before Abiy Habashis couldn’t even access social media and say a word about the government unless they left the country.

There has never been freedom of expression in Ethiopia ever!!! It sounds to me the government is looking to help Somalis all of a sudden, but we all know it’s because of the gas fields under the soil.

You cannot use the words “Freedom and Expression” when taking about Ethiopia.

"ethiopia" has never known freedom and democracy, ever! Abiy should just let everyone decide their own fate instead of acting like he can fix everything overnight .

As long as the government can ignore the constitution and do as they please with no criticism from ethiopian citizens like yourself the country will never be a democracy. But anyway, I guess we'll agree to disagree :)

Btw I am not ethiopian but my father grew up in Addis. He is from the ቀራ neighborhood.

Fine. Btw, I know you are not Ethiopian but I knew also your are not Somali, your nick was a give away my northern neighbor. :)

Last edited:
"ethiopia" has never known freedom and democracy, ever! Abiy should just let everyone decide their own fate instead of acting like he can fix everything overnight .

Your statement is correct until before 3 months. But now indeed Ethiopia is a free country except Somali region. Ask any Ethiopian.

Freewill and expression for who? The Somalis?

Do you realize that before Abiy Habashis couldn’t even access social media and say a word about the government unless they left the country.

There has never been freedom of expression in Ethiopia ever!!! It sounds to me the government is looking to help Somalis all of a sudden, but we all know it’s because of the gas fields under the soil.

You cannot use the words “Freedom and Expression” when taking about Ethiopia.

Your statement is correct that Ethiopia never was free. But since 3-4 months Ethiopia is indeed a free country except Somali region. Ask any Ethiopian. May God bless our beloved PM Abiy Ahmed.

Instead of talking about me, argue against what I said. Somalis that do not agree with Abdi could not operate in the Somali state. For more than 3 months they were in Addis begging the fed. to intervene because Somali region was left out while the other states are enjoying the new freedom. The Somali elders had to conduct their conference outside Somali state (Dire Dawa) for fear of repression while other states are welcoming oppostion parties even from the diaspora and letting them operate freely. The PM spokesperson, himself a Somali, said the Somali administration was told many times to respect human rights but it refused. Do you have any argument against this fact?

Here are the two videos containing the press release, one in Af Somali and the second in Amharic.

Go spread your propaganda somewhere else. Abdi Iley was created and supported by the Ethiopian govt all his crimes are theirs as well. All they're doing now is trying to install a new puppet. Which is why they haven't said a word about the massive killing and displacement of Somalis these past few months on the borders. The army (oromo/amhara) have been killing innocent people even in IDP camps these past couple of days. This isn't about freedom, they've even cut telecommunications. I don't think you even believe the nonsense you post.

Ogaden are welcome to Puntland. We were in the market for Oromo exterminators anyway.
:siilaanyosmile:
Tbh they're better off going to xamar where non will sell them out apart from that one incident farmaajo sold qalbi dhegax but he learned his lesson once the city almost came down on his hat berawe wearing head

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They said why we are not treated as Ethiopians while all Ethiopians are getting freedom we are let out.
They know the answer to that is that they are Somali, not Ethiopian.
:mjlol:
Somali Galbeed has always been an occupied territory during its time with Ethiopia. We are the third largest ethnicity yet unlike the Oromo, Amharo, and smaller Tigrinya groups, we have never been allowed into the ruling party.

You are wasting your time trying to convince us of Abiy's good intentions. Ethiopia has been our enemy for at least 1000 years and the people of Somali Galbeed have been treated as such over the last century. A few nice words won't change any of that. The only thing we have to talk about with Addis Ababa is secession.
Tbh they're better off going to xamar where non will sell them out apart from that one incident farmaajo sold qalbi dhegax but he learned his lesson once the city almost came down on his hat berawe wearing head
ONLF are not safe in any part of Somalia because every leader has been bought out. I was talking about refugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts