HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about all the Djibouti tweets I posted in the previous page?

Is there any violence going on in Dir Dhabe?

This is the first I’m hearing of this. I was just on a call with my brother, who also lives in Hafad Issa and he said there’s nothing going on.

Where in Dire is the conflict? And these so called Oromos, are they from Dire? I don’t get it. I’ll see if I can get more info.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
This is the first I’m hearing of this. I was just on a call with my brother, who also lives in Hafad Issa and he said there’s nothing going on.

Where in Dire is the conflict? And these so called Oromos, are they from Dire? I don’t get it. I’ll see if I can get more info.

Its on the Issa side and that they are being looted and burned. A Djibouti family on vacation got killed.

I'm so sad woyane is brainwashing our innocent people to stay in power using Photoshop lol

They’ve done a lot within a short period. They have Oromos and Somalis at eachother throats, and on going tension throughout the country.

Sad reality is we as a people are too fragile and stupid to understand there is a bigger picture and a orchestrator behind these conflicts.

50 people killed seems an exaggeration.

The funny thing is majority of the Oromos in the country are busy with the arrival of Jawar Mohammed in Finfinne for the OMN event. I don’t know how this can be happening when they are all fundraising for the broadcast station throughout the region. Who know though. We will have to see. I don’t see any Oromo new outlets reporting anything in Dire either.

Status
Not open for further replies.