HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve done a lot within a short period. They have Oromos and Somalis at eachother throats, and on going tension throughout the country.

Sad reality is we as a people are too fragile and stupid to understand there is a bigger picture and a orchestrator behind these conflicts.

I think the issue goes beyond what we think its all about expansion they keep saying we are the great expansionists neanwhile if you take a look at the map these past 27 years we clearly see who is expanding and why they are accusing us for nothing but we keep acting like we don't know because we all know tplf paid these losers to take our lands in return of killing our people. This is what they do but it will not work God is watching everything.

The funny thing is majority of the Oromos in the country are busy with the arrival of Jawar Mohammed in Finfinne for the OMN event. I don’t know how this can be happening when they are all fundraising for the broadcast station throughout the region. Who know though. We will have to see. I don’t see any Oromo new outlets reporting anything in Dire either.
Don't worry brother Allah is going to help all of us both Somali and Oromo.

I think the issue goes beyond what we think its all about expansion they keep saying we are the great expansionists neanwhile if you take a look at the map these past 27 years we clearly see who is expanding and why they are accusing us for nothing but we keep acting like we don't know because we all know tplf paid these losers to take our lands in return of killing our people. This is what they do but it will not work God is watching everything.
Yes we are expanding inshallah .Oromos don’t deserve any land near us.If you are a Muslim you must support Somalis first.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The funny thing is majority of the Oromos in the country are busy with the arrival of Jawar Mohammed in Finfinne for the OMN event. I don’t know how this can be happening when they are all fundraising for the broadcast station throughout the region. Who know though. We will have to see. I don’t see any Oromo new outlets reporting anything in Dire either.

Jawar was talking about how they protected the Somali elders in Dir Dhabe from Abdi Iley yet now they are attacking Somalis in the city. Ethiopia is a mess.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
woyane = tplf
Why are these Oromos still whining about TPLF when they have a Prime Minister now? This is like how Trump still talks about Hillary Clinton's emails even though he defeated her almost 2 years ago.
:pachah1:

Farm

VIP
Abiy is an Oromo supremacist who wants to centralize Ethiopia and give his Oromo boyfriends all the power while taking Somali land. Tigray are better and hopefully they do their part.

Jawar was talking about how they protected the Somali elders in Dir Dhabe from Abdi Iley yet now they are attacking Somalis in the city. Ethiopia is a mess.

I truly can’t believe any of it. Especially the conflict in Dire where both ethnicities lives their lives and didn’t mind eachother.

Heck a shit load of each side is mixed with one another, so something g doesn’t add up one bit.

They were protecting the elder with the Barbaarta youth from what I’ve read as well. Idk what happened in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.