HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were up to me we would keep the women (as concubines), and send the rest of the men back and if they refuse put bullets square in the front of their skulls. :manny:

Personally I think both Somaliland and Puntland were told that Addis was going to make a move on Illay and were given instructions on what to do in case this scenario happened. It's no wonder Oromos always cross borders into SL and PL when looking for refuge.
Most of the women look disgusting , send them back as well.Keep the 9s-10s.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED PLAYING IN RADIO STATIONS IN WESTERN SOMALIA OVER ABD OVER AGAIN.
In the words of this terrific Radio Rwanda 1994 “we must cut the long tree”.... “we must squash the Oromo infestation “....”it time to clear the brushes, it’s time to clear the brushes “ ...”This is Somali power radio, stay alert, watch out for the cockroaches “

“WE MUST CUT THE TALL TREES! WE MUST THE TALL TREES NOW!

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
They withdrew to outside of town, possibly mobilizing for full on attack. If people here think Lightly armed Liyu Police will hold back an actual army with all its bells and whistles then they got another thing coming.

Best thing to do is have Ina Iley resign and declare peace to save the people from being massacred but if he decides to fight then it will be a blood path and the progress made last decade or so will be lost.
Urban warfare is a a small group of people can stop a whole army in that environment. At this point Ethiopia has two option fight or negotiation, both of which show the country that the Feds are weak.

If it were up to me we would keep the women (as concubines), and send the rest of the men back and if they refuse put bullets square in the front of their skulls. :manny:

Personally I think both Somaliland and Puntland were told that Addis was going to make a move on Illay and were given instructions on what to do in case this scenario happened. It's no wonder Oromos always cross borders into SL and PL when looking for refuge.
Their women are ugly unless u using them blindfolded lol.

As for ur latter points, i dont think so. But imagine if oromo start be upwards od 10% of any Somali city. Smh

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Beesha ciise need to go on the offensive. Time to smuggle weapons into dhir dhabe and cleanse these rats

That would have worked 27 years ago. Unless you send in reinforcements from Djibouti you guys are out numbered by Galla today.

If only my plan to start up a tribal militia in East sanaag was up and running.
:diddyass:
We would smuggle arms through buuhodle.
:wowsweat:
@ dhulbahante nggas what is the situation in our Sool front.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Liberation isn’t today hombre, the real liberation has just begun.
Will the Ethiopians be leaving Beledweyne maybe the Ogaden Liyuu police be taking over?
Somalis protects Somalis and all:gaasdrink:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Unfortunately there are next to no women. Only the men are coming to Somalia.
“WE MUST CUT THE TALL TREES! WE MUST THE TALL TREES NOW!
Tall trees? More like small shrubs.
:mjlol:

Will the Ethiopians be leaving Beledweyne maybe the Ogaden Liyuu police be taking over?
Somalis protects Somalis and all:gaasdrink:
Liyuu police are rag tag militia lol.However if Somalis are attacked they will always get revenge.

:lolbron:

The war of freedom was easier than I suspected
:pachah1:

I am amazed at the amount of flip flipping and two face going on here how come people didn't call on Somalia when Illey killed other Somali people ? These are the same people who praised Ethiopia waved Ethiopian flags and heloed this fat loser get to where he is today there is some hidden agenda ...Somalis are being used.

I am amazed at the amount of flip flipping and two face going on here how come people didn't call on Somalia when Illey killed other Somali people ? These are the same people who praised Ethiopia waved Ethiopian flags and heloed this fat loser get to where he is today there is some hidden agenda ...Somalis are being used.
Everyone knows they are being used but who cares?
Let us just get the ends forget about the means.If Somali Galbeed joins Somalia I will personally hand Iley a medal.When I visited JigJiga the law and order was astounding.The inner Somali mooryan was held down by force .
:hillarybiz:
Obviously over time we bring democratic freedoms etc

Status
Not open for further replies.