HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Well HY refused to expand and stopped at the hawd marka it is unlikely they will be attacked unless we fall. We will protect you as usual, have no fear sxb bidaarta iska salaaxo.:trumpsmirk:

So far no Ogadens have died. It is mostly other clans fighting the Oromos whilst you sit back. So who is protecting who?

Others are paying for your mistake

Yeah true. Some fail to see that if they take over galbeed, they won't stop there. Especially the north being so close and they already have people there to use as spies. They won't stop until they come for somalia itself. Some people are hung up on qabiil tho, too shortsighted to see.
I'm starting to think that Jubaland and Galgaduud being unstable is keeping the hordes away. We should suspend all of our internal feuds to deal with Oromos the zoomaalinimo can wait.

I'm starting to think that Jubaland and Galgaduud being unstable is keeping the hordes away. We should suspend all of our internal feuds to deal with Oromos the zoomaalinimo can wait.
We shall. We used to have them as slaves, the warday oromo to this day claim ogaden. We know how to deal with them. If hargaysa or bosaaso was og city, oromos would be slaughtered

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
U really all thse clans would submit to ogaden? They wouldn't, and what i am saying is if we get there it is good because the place will be ran by somali regardless of what happens not a midget frog eyed axmaar.

Oh now i see sxb
You are suggesting that the hawd area where hy,cidagale, dhullos, mjs should be split between Sland and Pland. Or is that native ogaden land?
:lolbron:
And if the shit isn't obvious to you yet warya, then the liberation of K5 will only result in more clan fights.

Oh now i see sxb
You are suggesting that the hawd area where hy,cidagale, dhullos, mjs should be split between Sland and Pland. Or is that native ogaden land?
:lolbron:
And if the shit isn't obvious to you yet warya, then the liberation of K5 will only result in more clan fights.
I will take clan fighting if it means we are free, at some point waynu heshiin soo ma aha? I wouldn't mind dividing the hawd, eyddoors can have east hawd(but first we have to check if there is oil there).:lolbron:

They withdrew to outside of town, possibly mobilizing for full on attack. If people here think Lightly armed Liyu Police will hold back an actual army with all its bells and whistles then they got another thing coming.

Best thing to do is have Ina Iley resign and declare peace to save the people from being massacred but if he decides to fight then it will be a blood path and the progress made last decade or so will be lost.
Kani aduunka raaxo ayu mooday:mjlol:

xornimada waa loo dhintaa warya fulay yahow :kodaksmiley:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
These Djibouti accounts are talking about the Dir Dhabe situation. Since the ones that died were Djibouti citizens.

Thinking the same thing, these mfkers have no excuse to move to somali territory.
They want somali lands. Look at dirdhaba, they are attacking the somalis there because the oromos make 40 to 50 percent of the population. It'll be the same in any somali city. I would say limit their numbers if you are going to accept them. Me personally, i would slaughter them by the thousands on camera as deterrence.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Nacalaaa. Tell your uncle in Hargeisa to kick them out. @Cumar

If it were up to me we would keep the women (as concubines), and send the rest of the men back and if they refuse put bullets square in the front of their skulls. :manny:

Why didnt they flee up north or west to their oromo lands? This is the shit that pisses me off.

Personally I think both Somaliland and Puntland were told that Addis was going to make a move on Illay and were given instructions on what to do in case this scenario happened. It's no wonder Oromos always cross borders into SL and PL when looking for refuge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts