Hawassa one of most beautiful cities in the world new video 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
Progressing in terms of getting into neck high debt with high interest and become the sweat shop modern day slavery while the country is about to head into a civil war worse than Somalia and Balkanize into 80 countries I agree:drakekidding:
I never see Ethiopians worry about Somalia it's the other way around explain that?

I never see Ethiopians worry about Somalia it's the other way around explain that?
Well my Somali wannabe Ethiopian friend, Ethiopia was given Somali regions they had no right to by the West, and they abuse/kill innocent children and women and deny them food and water and don't allow any aid organizations to help them

Kezira

disneylanders
I do, but I don't see how a propaganda to teach future Somali children to simply hate us because we're Ethiopian solve anything either. I am not saying let's walk into the sunset holding hands but we should be able to discuss with civility. New generation new dialogue .
The Somalis in Ethiopia Djibouti and Somaliland and Kenya don't hate Ethiopia

Kezira

disneylanders
Well my Somali wannabe Ethiopian friend, Ethiopia was given Somali regions they had no right to by the West, and they abuse/kill innocent children and women and deny them food and water and don't allow any aid organizations to help them
I have never seen the Somalis in Ethiopia as content as they are now. They have achieved a lot every since Somali inclusiveness into Ethiopia was finalised. What slowed down the progress was propaganda from Somalia. International borders are to be respected. The Somalis enjoy regional autonomy in Ethiopia.

The people who lost their properties could theoretically get back their lands under a civilized government. Can't say the same thing about what ethiopa is doing to the somalis in the ogaden region where they evict, loot, and plunder their own resources and use rape/extrajudicial killings as a tool to control.

You're asking canuck to never let go of a tragic event that happened 26 years but you're blind to the current realities bestowed to the somali people in the galbeed. Worst of all you have the audacity to claim somali ethiopian while cheerleading all that under the guise of progress

I will never fall for his lies, my father and uncle live in Mogadishu And the city has all Somali tribes living there.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@Simodi ninyohow Jibril Yoonisku waa iney u guuraan Hawassa

Wallahi it's a beautiful place..

Reer Axamed are the slowest Jibril Yunis. We stayed in Somalia. We havent crossed the border yet :Sutehja:

Even Reer Dudub live in Gogti, Ethiopia. :meleshame:

We will migrate en masse :mjcry:

Kezira

disneylanders
Reer Axamed are the slowest Jibril Yunis. We stayed in Somalia. We havent crossed the border yet :Sutehja:

Even Reer Dudub live in Gogti, Ethiopia. :meleshame:

We will migrate en masse :mjcry:
The Jibril Yoonis are blessed along with Celi . Makahildheere and Afguduud Jibril Muse they live all way in Metahara and Chiro or Asebeteferi , Fayaanbiiro and Gildessa and beyond.

@Kezira @Simodi @Lilafrombole @Menelik III

We seemed to have rustled some Jimmies. Didn't take long for @Lilafrombole kumbaya bollocks to collapse - at least @Menelik III seems slightly more rational.

This isn't exclusively about the occupation of Western-Somalia, or even the abuse meted out its residents. This is about the covert manipulation by Ethiopian elites, with the aid of the West (or in collaboration), to leave Somalia in perpetual chaos. The deaths and mistreatment in Ogadenia is but one among many of our grievances. You are a representative and a bucket holder for the Western imperialists.

Your f*ck-boy midget overlords are chucking grenades, and you're shielding em like "can't we all jjjjust get along?". We aren't Afro-Americans - we don't fetishise our oppressors you sick fucks. You can point to a few low-esteem 'Somalis' who claim they live in paradise and are your fellow countrymen - but they are firmly in the minority.

Keep fucking around and we'll bring the cancer to your home - the chickens will come home to roost. When Somalis learn how to conduct asymmetric warfare, Ethiopia is fucked. Hawassa will be transformed into a field of mines. Have fun navigating that.

Other than that, you guys cool? How's the weather in your bits? Any of you Muslims?

hqdefault.jpg

@Kezira @Simodi @Lilafrombole @Menelik III

We seemed to have rustled some Jimmies. Didn't take long for @Lilafrombole kumbaya bollocks to collapse - at least @Menelik III seems slightly more rational.

This isn't exclusively about the occupation of Western-Somalia, or even the abuse meted out its residents. This is about the covert manipulation by Ethiopian elites, with the aid of the West (or in collaboration), to leave Somalia in perpetual chaos. The deaths and mistreatment in Ogadenia is but one among many of our grievances. You are a representative and a bucket holder for the Western imperialists.

Your f*ck-boy midget overlords are chucking grenades, and you're shielding em like "can't we all jjjjust get along?". We aren't Afro-Americans - we don't fetishise our oppressors you sick fucks. You can point to a few low-esteem 'Somalis' who claim they live in paradise and are your fellow countrymen - but they are firmly in the minority.

Keep fucking around and we'll bring the cancer to your home - the chickens will come home to roost. When Somalis learn how to conduct asymmetric warfare, Ethiopia is fucked. Hawassa will be transformed into a field of mines. Have fun navigating that.

Other than that, you guys cool? How's the weather in your bits? Any of you Muslims?

hqdefault.jpg

TLDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending