Hawassa one of most beautiful cities in the world new video 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? How can a Xabash be from Bole which is in Oromia? Obviously you are a neftegna, a colonist in land which does not belong to you. Too bad for Amhara like you, your Tigray brethren are turning a blind eye to your dispossession.

I just hope you are not in Bole when the Oromo have their Day of the Rope.

:wowsweat:
Addis is a mixed city and the majority there are Amhara's

Why? How can a Xabash be from Bole which is in Oromia? Obviously you are a neftegna, a colonist in land which does not belong to you. Too bad for Amhara like you, your Tigray brethren are turning a blind eye to your dispossession.

I just hope you are not in Bole when the Oromo have their Day of the Rope.

:wowsweat:

Sigh...another dire predication of blood and mayhem...what is a girl to do.:meleshame:

I am going to learn to speak positivity in to existence. Come on say it with me

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT.

:ohhhdamn:

You literally just proved my point!
:russ:

At least Tigray are smart and know the current situation won't last. The TPLF leeches are building Maqalle very nicely. Please tell Ms @Lilafrombole that she should change her name to @LilafromBahir.

:mjkkk:
Addis Ababa was founded by menelik, oromos never lived there at the time and only lived in the area...talk about things you have a clue about.

@Rorschach

Why did you forget @Canuck ?

She loves Ogaden Darod members who support Ethiopia but hates non Darod who support Ethiopia.

I've realised most of you are like her.

Screenshot_2017-06-28-13-25-16-1.png

:bell:

OMG you exposed me!!!!! I am so scared!!!!! You even got the evidence!!!!!what shall I do now?
Listen get lost and you should not even mention the name of your master abdi Iley without his permission.

s are drama queens.

First contain the wild animals in the Zoo of Mogadishu.

Then speak about other people's affairs.

:lol:
s are drama queens.

First contain the wild animals in the Zoo of Mogadishu.

Then speak about other people's affairs.

And you are the es of abdi Iley and under the feet of Oromo. In the next 100 nobody will remember you. You will extinct and swallow by Oromo.

@Rorschach

Why did you forget @Canuck ?

She loves Ogaden Darod members who support Ethiopia but hates non Darod who support Ethiopia.

I've realised most of you are like her.

Screenshot_2017-06-28-13-25-16-1.png

:bell:

Something else, the dhulo 's region is not developed and was ignored by all others. And since we never get any international aid like the rest of states. Abdi Iley decided to help the dhulo students to get free university education. Dhulo don't even get any scholarships from Somalia or states. Unless your family can afford to send out for school. Plus, buuhoodle was the place that dervish revolution started.

@Simodi :lol: she was replying to me did you just qoute her reply?

@Canuck

Ethiopia does have a school In Buuhoodle Somalia. I know relatives who attended it.

They get scholarships in Ethiopia and once they finish the comeback finish they stay in Ethiopia.

And it's free at the same time

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed

@Canuck

Ethiopia does have a school In Buuhoodle Somalia. I know relatives who attended it.

They get scholarships in Ethiopia and once they finish the comeback finish they stay in Ethiopia.

So that makes it ok?

@Canuck

My messages box is closed, so I can't talk here about certain private matters of buuhoodle here. The free education for dhulbahante is because Abdi Iley that felt sorry for us. He is Ogaden man and watch for reer buuhoodle ' s back. That's the whole story. Just brotherly gesture for sake of old days. @Kaleel plz open my inbox.

Hailu

Better than a
You should all be ashamed of yourselves by mentioning me as a habesha, my father is Issa and my mother is Majerteen. She was born in Eyl and raised in Garowe also my father was born in Dire Dawa however I was born and raised in Djibouti city. Shame at you that you can't tell your fellow Somalis from habeshas. I agree 100% percent that the habeshas should be banned because Somali users are getting banned for having the wrong qabil or political affiliation.

Hailu

Better than a
no it does not make it ok. it just shows predicament Somalia currently finds itself in. being beggars of beggars.

what a sad state disunity begets. tribes fighting over pleasing the once afraid midgets so they can get crumbs
Listen my friend and I will be simple. You can't get your friend by begging or war in today's era. You have to use your mind and it starts with beating Amhara first then you will be free under Ethiopia. I have no problem with Tigrians or TPLF but my problem is with Amhara. We should make sure Amahra is powerless and Somali region will have its fair share of prospering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts