Hawassa one of most beautiful cities in the world new video 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Coming from you? Your people and leaders have extended AMISOM stay for many more years talk about Stockholm Syndrome
one started in 1954 and the other 10 years ago come on now, let me perform an exorcism on you.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Amisom's children are getting upset. They destroyed their own country and are acting upset that other Somalis are doing fine.

If you lot were sincere go and fix Xamar first, then talk about the condition of others. Amisom soldiers are raping at will, Al Shabab is blowing Mogadishu to smithereens.

Do you have the luxury to even comment on other Somalia's issues?

Leroy,

A Ethio-Somali gentleman like me treats his women well.

Learn from me grasshopper.
you remind of Stephen from Django Unchained(i hope you take this as a compliment)
images

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
s are drama queens.

First contain the wild animals in the Zoo of Mogadishu.

Then speak about other people's affairs.

:lol:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Why? How can a Xabash be from Bole which is in Oromia? Obviously you are a neftegna, a colonist in land which does not belong to you. Too bad for Amhara like you, your Tigray brethren are turning a blind eye to your dispossession.

I just hope you are not in Bole when the Oromo have their Day of the Rope.

:wowsweat:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Why? How can a Xabash be from Bole which is in Oromia? Obviously you are a neftegna, a colonist in land which does not belong to you. Too bad for Amhara like you, your Tigray brethren are turning a blind eye to your dispossession.

I just hope you are not in Bole when the Oromo have their Day of the Rope.

:wowsweat:

Your talking to a lady.

Have some respect.

Qaniis baad tahay.

Arguing with a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending