Hawassa one of most beautiful cities in the world new video 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the fact that Ethiopia is the most worsened fragile state in 2017, I don't think Somalia is your priority.

fragile-states-index-ethiopia-the-most-worsened-country.png

“Ethiopia’s overall Fragile States Index (FSI) score has been incrementally worsening over the past decade, moving from 95.3 in 2007, to a score of 101.1 in this year’s 2017 index, with Ethiopia — along with Mexico — being the most-worsened country over the past year,” the 2017 Fragile States Index (FSI).
There are obvious fault lines in Ethiopia, but it won't escalate. As long as the government pushes forward with development I don't see anything happening. Every Ethiopian knows the government is a bit ruthless when it comes to dissent. I'm starting to think that's just how Ethiopian society works, on account of the long history of kings/emperors. Even with this alleged "civil war" its still the safest country in Africa. It goes to show you how civil ethiopians are.

I do, but I don't see how a propaganda to teach future Somali children to simply hate us because we're Ethiopian solve anything either. I am not saying let's walk into the sunset holding hands but we should be able to discuss with civility. New generation new dialogue .
its not propaganda if its based on reality

most somalis don't identify as Ethiopian
many atrocities have been committed against somalis
they would overwhelmingly vote to be ruled by Somalia or be independent
they don't share culture or religion with Ethiopians aka habesha
there is an active liberation movement

that is what kids are taught and they are all facts:manny:

its not propaganda if its based on reality

most somalis don't identify as Ethiopian
many atrocities have been committed against somalis
they would overwhelmingly vote to be ruled by Somalia or be independent
they don't share culture or religion with Ethiopians aka habesha
there is an active liberation movement

that is what kids are taught and they are all facts:manny:

I will not argue against atrocities committed because i don't know enough about it to say that did happen or didn't happen. as for sharing a culture...i really don't understand the need to share a culture in order to co-exist in one country. Somalis do fine in Nordic Countries...couldn't be more different as cultures go, but they can't get along with Ethiopians?

Sigh...TBH when is see how young most of you on this forum are and how little nuance goes in to examining relation between us it's so disheartening...

I will not argue against atrocities committed because i don't know enough about it to say that did happen or didn't happen. as for sharing a culture...i really don't understand the need to share a culture in order to co-exist in one country. Somalis do fine in Nordic Countries...couldn't be more different as cultures go, but they can't get along with Ethiopians?

Sigh...TBH when is see how young most of you on this forum are and how little nuance goes in to examining relation between us it's so disheartening...

they dont want to co-exist with you. its that simple. in 77 the somali soldiers were welcomed and celebrated with food and drinks in villages/cities.
why would you want to co-exist with people that don't want you and would backstab you like that?:ayaanswag:

they dont want to co-exist with you. its that simple. in 77 the somali soldiers were welcomed and celebrated with food and drinks in villages/cities.
why would you want to co-exist with people that don't want you and would backstab you like that?:ayaanswag:
It's simple, we fought for the land so we aren't letting go of it. Either the people there can live and prosper or they can leave. No if and or but's about it.

The Ethiopians posting here don't care about the Somalis in Ethiopia truth is they just don't want to see their country shrink, they probably couldn't care less about the actual Somalis or their will. It wouldn't make a difference to them and other Ethiopians if the Somalis all up and left their presence isn't felt. That's why @Lilafrombole can argue fervently in favour of Ethiopian imperialism and calling Somalis Ethiopians yet you admit to not know anything of their history or what they've been through? Amazing.

Stop comparing Somalis living in western countries as guests to your countries imperialism/ land grabbing you're not fooling anyone. I don't think you guys are bad people but stop BSing.

that i understand

this other we are all ethiopian united kumbaya @Lilafrombole is peddling, i don't understand.

Yes that's the way of the world, conquer or be conquered whether that's physically, politically, economically, socially etc. If it's not physically like Somali Galbeed it's in one of the other ways for most Somali regions, they'd rather focus on attacking eachother.

that i understand

this other we are all ethiopian united kumbaya @Lilafrombole is peddling, i don't understand.
The Somali people in Ethiopia do not get mistreated or looked down on. They own businesses and live in the capital and even have have entire neighborhoods. They attend university, become ministers and can even become president someday. In any other country they would be abused on a daily for betraying the country but not in Ethiopia. They are respected and treated like any other person in the country. The government does do reprisal attacks on the onlf supporters but they also do it on Amhara rebels, Oromo rebels and so on and even Tigray rebels. Imagine if things were reversed and Ethiopians living in Somalia betrayed Somalia then there would be a genocide on a massive scale. Go to Ethiopia and see how it is before you talk about this or that.

See that is the problem. At least you admit its a propaganda. Let see if it works out better for the next generation. God knows it hasn't worked for that last two.My time on this website has taught me that Somalis are a sensitive people. y'all are not as untouchable as you would like everyone to believe.

This is a forum where people have discussions. if what people discuss here the reason you want to have another 100 years of not getting along with Ethiopia than i despair for Somalia.You also have a blessed day.
Look, we can all get along and prosper on the HOA together, the problem is that u Ethiopians are living a farce dream of claiming other ppls lands b/c u have absolutely nothing but rivers as a natural resource and u want to claim other ppls shit, problem is ur dealing with Somalis here and not Oromos or Bantus u can just steal from. Just like how we trained and equipped the TPLF in Somalia 25 yrs ago, u better believe we're gonna do it again, it's very unfortunate that it has to be that way but there's no other way, Somalias problem will be solved with reconciliation soon, but good luck maintaining this Ethiopia farceland shit.

I think ur confusing our dark humor and banter for our emotions btw :lolbron:

The Ethiopians posting here don't care about the Somalis in Ethiopia truth is they just don't want to see their country shrink, they probably couldn't care less about the actual Somalis or their will. It wouldn't make a difference to them and other Ethiopians if the Somalis all up and left their presence isn't felt. That's why @Lilafrombole can argue fervently in favour of Ethiopian imperialism and calling Somalis Ethiopians yet you admit to not know anything of their history or what they've been through? Amazing.

Stop comparing Somalis living in western countries as guests to your countries imperialism/ land grabbing you're not fooling anyone. I don't think you guys are bad people but stop BSing.

What I don't understand is that the initial topic the OP posted about was Hawassa:reallymaury:

The Somali people in Ethiopia do not get mistreated or looked down on. They own businesses and live in the capital and even have have entire neighborhoods. They attend university, become ministers and can even become president someday. In any other country they would be abused on a daily for betraying the country but not in Ethiopia. They are respected and treated like any other person in the country. The government does do reprisal attacks on the onlf supporters but they also do it on Amhara rebels, Oromo rebels and so on and even Tigray rebels. Imagine if things were reversed and Ethiopians living in Somalia betrayed Somalia then there would be a genocide on a massive scale. Go to Ethiopia and see how it is before you talk about this or that.
cucks @Kezira and @Simodi did you hear that. this habesh says you can become president one day if you dream high and keep up the good work.:chrisfreshhah:

god bless mother ethiopia, such a generous forgiving mother:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts