Hawassa one of most beautiful cities in the world new video 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give you my fb but I'm not trying to get a bomb in the mail. I'm Ethiopian-non Somali.

Sure, an Ethiopian government mouthpiece who can't speak a lick of Af xabashi? :ulyin:

There's only one xabashi I can say for certain, and that's Higu. The rest of you are attention seeking trolls and losers.:hillarybiz:

Abaayo it's a joke ting, we're trying to help our brother wake up and see the truth, and we're doing it in a jokingly way

Yeah but it won't wake them up it just puts people in defence mode. No one will ever accept anything from you when you're attacking them even if it's the truth. I don't think it was funny it was degrading and not something to joke about bro.

The Ethiopians posting here don't care about the Somalis in Ethiopia truth is they just don't want to see their country shrink, they probably couldn't care less about the actual Somalis or their will. It wouldn't make a difference to them and other Ethiopians if the Somalis all up and left their presence isn't felt. That's why @Lilafrombole can argue fervently in favour of Ethiopian imperialism and calling Somalis Ethiopians yet you admit to not know anything of their history or what they've been through? Amazing.

Stop comparing Somalis living in western countries as guests to your countries imperialism/ land grabbing you're not fooling anyone. I don't think you guys are bad people but stop BSing.

I can read news like everyone hear but I will admit ignorance where I lack information.. The fact that i don't want to engage in misinformation should not bother you that much (something you lot can engage in once in a while) Second you don't speak for me and you can't tell me what i feel. Y'ALL SHOULD NOT BE THIS BOTHER BECAUSE I CHOSE TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH MY NEIGHBORS! I grew up in Somali neighborhood and bought candy from a Somali "sooke" and i lived in Addis, so my view on the future is not doom and gloom. SUE ME! The fact that i don't know a lot the everyday lives of Somali in Ogaden does not mean i don't have the right to express what i would like for the future my country and my countrymen. I DO CARE ABOUT MY PEOPLE AND UNTIL OGADEN GETS ITS INDEPENDENCE THAT WILL INCLUDE SOMALI PEOPLE.

SORRY IF THAT OFFENDS YOU!

I can read news like everyone hear but I will admit ignorance where I lack information.. The fact that i don't want to engage in misinformation should not bother you that much (something you lot can engage in once in a while) Second you don't speak for me and you can't tell me what i feel. Y'ALL SHOULD NOT BE THIS BOTHER BECAUSE I CHOSE TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH MY NEIGHBORS! I grew up in Somali neighborhood and bought candy from a Somali "sooke" and i lived in Addis, so my view on the future is not doom and gloom. SUE ME! The fact that i don't know a lot the everyday lives of Somali in Ogaden does not mean i don't have the right to express what i would like for the future my country and my countrymen. I DO CARE ABOUT MY PEOPLE AND UNTIL OGADEN GETS ITS INDEPENDENCE THAT WILL INCLUDE SOMALI PEOPLE.

Lol, sure.

Lol are u for the Ogaden independence now, btw there is no Ethiopia, it's a propped up state by the West via Christianity

Look, we can all get along and prosper on the HOA together, the problem is that u Ethiopians are living a farce dream of claiming other ppls lands b/c u have absolutely nothing but rivers as a natural resource and u want to claim other ppls shit, problem is ur dealing with Somalis here and not Oromos or Bantus u can just steal from. Just like how we trained and equipped the TPLF in Somalia 25 yrs ago, u better believe we're gonna do it again, it's very unfortunate that it has to be that way but there's no other way, Somalias problem will be solved with reconciliation soon, but good luck maintaining this Ethiopia farceland shit.

I think ur confusing our dark humor and banter for our emotions btw :lolbron:

I agree. i think i got a tad emotional and i feel drained. I really don't know why i am spending this much time arguing this, today was just like every other days on this website. Anyways i am done for now.

Y'all haven't broke my spirit though:rejoice:

@Prince of Hobyo

Your bastard clan destroyed Somalia. Your people are ANIMALS.

You raped Somali women and killed their children in Mogadishu because they weren't Hawiye.

Dont make me open the files to your disgusting deeds.

You bastard.

It's all water under bridge. and we are sharing the country together. Lot of countries had gone through civil war but at end forget each other for the sake of future. However he is hawiye and he can be Somalia president anytime unlike you just defeated, conquered woman by Oromo. You will never be president or even prime minister in Somalia/Kenya/Ethiopia. And in next 80
Years your clan will completely assimilated to Oromo. Bye

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
@Canuck Hawiye is Irir and the one that raped and cleansed your people from Mogadishu. Every history they make will be written as Irir it's their genealogy. Move back to Yemen.

Last edited:
@Canuck Hawiye it Irir and the one that raped and cleansed your people from Mogadishu

The people who lost their properties could theoretically get back their lands under a civilized government. Can't say the same thing about what ethiopa is doing to the somalis in the ogaden region where they evict, loot, and plunder their own resources and use rape/extrajudicial killings as a tool to control.

You're asking canuck to never let go of a tragic event that happened 26 years but you're blind to the current realities bestowed to the somali people in the galbeed. Worst of all you have the audacity to claim somali ethiopian while cheerleading all that under the guise of progress

Kezira

disneylanders
The people who lost their properties could theoretically get back their lands under a civilized government. Can't say the same thing about what ethiopa is doing to the somalis in the ogaden region where they evict, loot, and plunder their own resources and use rape/extrajudicial killings as a tool to control.

You're asking canuck to never let go of a tragic event that happened 26 years but you're blind to the current realities bestowed to the somali people in the galbeed. Worst of all you have the audacity to claim somali ethiopian while cheerleading all that under the guise of progress
Ethiopia is progressing faster than Mogadishu and Somalia

Ethiopia is progressing faster than Mogadishu and Somalia
Progressing in terms of getting into neck high debt with high interest and become the sweat shop modern day slavery while the country is about to head into a civil war worse than Somalia and Balkanize into 80 countries I agree:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.