Hawassa one of most beautiful cities in the world new video 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're out here claiming people from all over the horn because linguistic lineage but an Ethiopian can't claim an Ethiopian city :kodaksmiley: or are you claiming siddam because your from Ethiopia:damedamn:?

No, I'm not from Ethiopia, though my home is under xabashi occupation. "Ethiopian" is a fake nationality. Before the late 19th/early 20th century it didn't exist in any shape at all. Before that, abyssinnia was restricted to the north. Your country is an artificial construct bound together by the usual xabashi tactic of begging westerners for help and weapons. If you really care about legitimacy, the real Ethiopia should just be the northern portion of amxaaras and tigrey regions. There's no such thing as an "Ethiopian" city. The cities and regions you claim today all belong to other people, Dirirdhabe, Jigjiga, Bishoftu, Hawassa, Finfinne, Simien etc. It won't be long before you claim Djibouti and Hargeisa too. You guys are ticks who feed off the blood and territories of other ethnic groups.

Languages don't just connect the Cushitic peoples, but also blood.

No, I'm not from Ethiopia, though my home is under xabashi occupation. "Ethiopian" is a fake nationality. Before the late 19th/early 20th century it didn't exist in any shape at all. Before that, abyssinnia was restricted to the north. Your country is an artificial construct bound together by the usual xabashi tactic of begging westerners for help and weapons. If you really care about legitimacy, the real Ethiopia should just be the northern portion of amxaaras and tigrey regions. There's no such thing as an "Ethiopian" city. The cities and regions you claim today all belong to other people, Dirirdhabe, Jigjiga, Bishoftu, Hawassa, Finfinne, Simien etc. It won't be long before you claim Djibouti and Hargeisa too. You guys are ticks who feed off the blood and territories of other ethnic groups.

Languages don't just connect the Cushitic peoples, but also blood.

I find it funny that you are not self aware and do not now how ironic you sound when you go on your round of WE IZ CUSHITIC SO EVERYTHING BELONGS TO US rants. The reason you want to make connection with people who speak the cushitic language is you want what they have. Let's not kid ourselves here. You have no more love for an Oromo then you do for an Amhara but using tenuous relations you want to make look like your some kind of bleeding heart for these people.

I will tell you this though , Dirirdhabe, Jigjiga, Bishoftu, Hawassa, Finfinne, Simien etc all these places DO belong to you not because your cushitic or Somali but because your an Ethiopian-Somali. These places are located in YOUR COUNTRY whether you claim her or not.

Stay frosty by ETHIOPIAN BROTHER!

I find it funny that you are not self aware and do not now how ironic you sound when you go on your round of WE IZ CUSHITIC SO EVERYTHING BELONGS TO US rants. The reason you want to make connection with people who speak the cushitic language is you want what they have. Let's not kid ourselves here. You have no more love for an Oromo then you do for an Amhara but using tenuous relations you want to make look like your some kind of bleeding heart for these people.

I will tell you this though , Dirirdhabe, Jigjiga, Bishoftu, Hawassa, Finfinne, Simien etc all these places DO belong to you not because your cushitic or Somali but because your an Ethiopian-Somali. These places are located in YOUR COUNTRY whether you claim her or not.

No such thing as an Ethiopian Somali. That's an oxymoron :gaasdrink:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The Sidama people are very integrated and patriotic Ethiopians, there is no thing as Cushitic civilisation or a Cushitic state, rather its a language grouping. Very stupid to claim it as an identity as some people here are doing.

My land belongs to Somaliland, not Ethiopia. Just because the British gave away my land illegally, doesn't mean Ethiopia has any claim. :idontlike:

Like I said "Ityopia" is only the Amxaara/tigrey regions. The reason the xabasha are do obsessed with the idea of Ethiopia, is because your lands are poor. Focus on building your country, abyssinnia instead of claiming other people's land.

Last edited:
@Lilafrombole Hawassa is an Ethiopian city, I will even buy a house there:gaasdrink:.

Little do they know how not so anti Ethiopian people are there, lol.

A Sidama wouldn't know what a Somali is let alone Cushitic, it's Ethiopian, sorry.

Maybe you should build a house in your tigrey region? Is your land cursed or something?:gucciwhat:

If a Sidama knows what a tigrey and Amxaara is, they know what a Somali is. We are the most famous ethnic group in Africa. :hillarybiz:

My land belongs to Somaliland, not Ethiopia. Just because the British gave away my land illegally, doesn't mean Ethiopia has any claim. :idontlike:

Like I said "Ityopia" is only the Amxaara/tigrey regions. The reason the xabasha are do obsessed with the idea of Ethiopia, I'd because your lands are poor. Focus on building your country, abyssinnia instead of claiming other people's land.

You're just a walking parody at this point. Dang...do you know what IRONIC means?:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts