Have you bought land in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Garowe?:mjpls:Come on son :camby:
My GG kin what's up with this buying land business? I was given land first trip i went back home twice mostly in Nugaal and i know you GGs don't sell lands in Garowe but collect rent of it, so who is selling land and who is buying land?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Where about in Hargeisa?
last time i was there some folks were building at the foot of mountains.

Well one is near naasaha hablood and The others are in an area i dont remember what its called

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
My family bought and inherited land in almost every xaafad in the peninsula. In my picture, I'm sitting in the front porch of the house I own in Xamar. That's right, I own.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I sold some inherited land in burco in 2015. Sold 10 plots for $25,000 I needed the money to pay off my university fees.
20170414_161233.jpg

Legality is why I believe in Somaliland.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Yeah alhamdulilah we have 2 plots of land in somaliland , one we have a huge house alhamdulilah and another is just a plot of land. They belong to my parents still , i need to buy my own land.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Yeah alhamdulilah we have 2 plots of land in somaliland , one we have a huge house alhamdulilah and another is just a plot of land. They belong to my parents still , i need to buy my own land.

Yh i am looking to but my own land in somaliland aswell. I want somewhere with a coast. Thinking Saylac.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Yh i am looking to but my own land in somaliland aswell. I want somewhere with a coast. Thinking Saylac.

Saylac is a good choice , quiet coastal towns would be ideal for me too , but for now I'mma enjoy what my family has until i buy my own.

My father owns 13 land plots in Buuhoodle. 6 of the land plots are located in the centre of the city.

Funny thing is he bought the land for 50 - 500 dollars in 2000s and right now they cost 3000 - 15,000 dollars.

No but soon hopefully in Xamar/Hiraan i've never seen such beautiful beaches and water in my life :yloezpe::yloezpe: i'm just waiting for alshabaab to gerara here

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
My family bought land in Kismaayo for 20k we built a pharmacy, Hospital, and Psychiatric hospital / ruqyah ash shariah place for People with destoryed legs or Arms, sick people and People with Jinni or Ayn.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
My family are to buy land in my fertile Arabsiyo.We will pay those oromos shitty wages to till and take care of our farms.Make profit and feed our people with healthy homegrown crops, not imported Chinese fruits and vegetables.
You could make a place where it could help people. Also in the process get cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.