Have you bought land in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Land is very cheap,nuclease---
you dont have to buy a farm land in SOUTH SOMALIA,if you can clear a forest area ,you will get it cheap.

I'm not sure, a family member of mine has a farm they bought in the 70s in l/s for a lot I can't imagine how much it is now. Lol Our house in xamar is going for a million. I feel like everything is extremely overpriced atm.

Nucleus is a welfare bum she can't even afford a plane ticket to a

Waranle get a life. This ain't somaliland, where you can buy a plot for a couple of hundred.

Plus I don't need to buy shit I'm inheriting more than enough :yloezpe:

A

Anonymous

Dir inheriting?? Lmfaoo those Hutus would rob your land in your minutes.Somaliland is not cheaper then you're all Shabab Amisom infested lands.The land probably burnt from mortar shelling

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Dir inheriting?? Lmfaoo those Hutus would rob your land in your minutes.Somaliland is not cheaper then you're all Shabab Amisom infested lands.The land probably burnt from mortar shelling

lol Somaliland is cheap. :ftw9nwa:

We cool. hawiye are family :2tjlv3e:

Stay bitter waranle.:nvjpqts:

some relatives i know are in the large scale farming around balcad and Afgoye,very fertile area for production of cash crops.i cant do large scale farming but small to midsize,equipment is an issue.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Hawiye are family cause those mooryans raped your mother.You are not actually dir are you :lolbron:

:hemad:

Take a break waranle, I'm doing my best to be respectful to idoors.

My ayeeyo is hg as are all my cousins. I have plenty of ammo on your people as they're from the north.

:eating:

A

Anonymous

:hemad:

Take a break waranle, I'm doing my best to be respectful to idoors.

My ayeeyo is hg as are all my cousins. I have plenty of ammo on your people as they're from the north.

:eating:
Half Hawiye and half dir.I could write a book of disses on your people.Sit down and just receive the karbash and hold this L

My family got houses in Kismayo, Xamar, Garowe, Carmo, and Bosaaso.

Although some of Xamar were sold because too much squatters were there and a buyer came with a price that couldn't be refused.

I also want to build a resort in Xaafuun because it's location would be perfect.

Odeg

Gedo
Got houses in Mog and I'm in the process of acquiring huge lands alongside jubba river. I will drive up the price for local people but I will do alot of job creations to counterbalance.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My family got houses in Kismayo, Xamar, Garowe, Carmo, and Bosaaso.

Although some of Xamar were sold because too much squatters were there and a buyer came with a price that couldn't be refused.

I also want to build a resort in Xaafuun because it's location would be perfect.
Garowe?:mjpls:Come on son :camby:

Garowe?:mjpls:Come on son :camby:
I stayed there for three weeks in my Grandma's house. It was located in a nice place.

The library in Garowe was not bad but internet connections were shit and books outdated.

Garowe can't even be called a city, more like town. The only thing it has going for it is that the roads were wide in the neighborhoods. With a bit urban planning, it could be great.

for the pirates ?? if you want return on your investment quickly and within your lifetime,go to mogadishu or kismayo.

for the pirates ?? if you want return on your investment quickly and within your lifetime,go to mogadishu or kismayo.

I would love to but with security still being a problem in those areas, I'll wait until it's viable.

Italians used to have a factory there for salt. With investment and good roads for transportation, there's money to be made there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts