Have you bought land in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Bai

Baidhoa i am not good at Somali geography
Oh that's south Somalia.Arabsiyo is in Fertile Gabiley region of Somaliland.Its the Breadbasket of Somaliland..I'm not familiar with Southern geography.So we are in the same boat lol

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
My family are to buy land in my fertile Arabsiyo.We will pay those oromos shitty wages to till and take care of our farms.Make profit and feed our people with healthy homegrown crops, not imported Chinese fruits and vegetables.

Astaghfirullah saxib, how are you going to pay those masakiin unjustified wages, don't you fear their and our lord Allah?

A man's wage should be just, Allah is Al-Adil, he'll judge us all oromos or non oromos on one plane, so if you ever have oromo farmers under your care, don't take advantage of them.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Would love to but no. However, my parents own land in Erigavo as well as a couple of houses in Dire Dawa and Jigjiga plus a farm near Babile.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Astaghfirullah saxib, how are you going to pay those masakiin unjustified wages, don't you fear their and our lord Allah?

A man's wage should be just, Allah is Al-Adil, he'll judge us all oromos or non oromos on one plane, so if you ever have oromo farmers under your care, don't take advantage of them.
Business is Business bro,it's not like I'm forcing people to work for us.

McD30

Bored to death
People should buy land where it is feasible for return on investment. Not some desert village where your grandfather is buried.

1. Agricultural land. Scarce in peaceful areas of the country.
2. Coastal region with a port nearby.
3. Large town, top 10 in population or infrastructure.
4. Scenic, a green valley, mountain or sandy beach.
5. An area that is likely to receive or is already receiving a substantial investment i.e be a copycat.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Farmland in somalia is extremely expensive at least in the south. Farming takes a lot money as well.

I think you should only take that kind of risk if you know wtf you're doing lmao.

mdc30,do enlighten us what place you would like to invest...

we have houses but i am not mentioning because they personal and rented.

I personally Own a farm that is midsize,we farm mostly cash crops,veget and fruits etc.

i also own 25m fishing boat that is working ,life is good.

McD30

Bored to death
@blood, I'd have to see it to know it. I am interested in town houses or land nearing the outskirts of a town. It'd have to be a top 5 town in Somalia.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Farmland in somalia is extremely expensive at least in the south. Farming takes a lot money as well.

I think you should only take that kind of risk if you know wtf you're doing lmao.

It's cheaper in Galbeed but you have to cough up taxes for the xabash :angryman:

A

Anonymous

Broke ,lmfaoo can't afford to buy cheap Somalia land

Land is very cheap,nuclease---
you dont have to buy a farm land in SOUTH SOMALIA,if you can clear a forest area ,you will get it cheap.

A

Anonymous

Nucleus is a welfare bum she can't even afford a plane ticket to a

Status
Not open for further replies.