Halal/Haram ratio

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Some Somali's are weird, how is it an accomplishment to have sex with ajnabi's? Leave the thread, without answering my questions. Smart move.

:what1:

Your thread is based on the premise that you sleep with ajnabis to protect your flimsy reputation with your parents? Somali parents are not worried about what their boys are doing out there - they usually monitor the girls. You don’t need to make up excuses about why you are sleeping with ajnabis sxb.

Look at this site - every thread is about ajnabis this and that.
However, I can perhaps give you leeway and suppose you’re just following the site’s protocol since threads about ajnabis seem to do numbers.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Are you dumb? Ofcourse zina is zina, but she wouldn't find out if she was ajnabi. Because Somali's have a qarxis culture. Faraaxs love exposing xalimos and xalimos love exposing faraaxs.

You're proud that your parents moved to a shithole like UK, Canada etc? I'm ecstatic that my family chose Holland. Better schooling system, less crime, better infrastructure etc.

Kkkkkk you euro fucks move to the UK en masse, f*ck shit up and then try and then talk about how great Holland is. Well why can't your population move back to your respective shithole?

Your thread is based on the premise that you sleep with ajnabis to protect your flimsy reputation with your parents? Somali parents are not worried about what their boys are doing out there - they usually monitor the girls. You don’t need to make up excuses about why you are sleeping with ajnabis sxb.

Look at this site - every thread is about ajnabis this and that.
However, I can perhaps give you leeway and suppose you’re just following the site’s protocol since threads about ajnabis seem to do numbers.
Parents, not worried about what their boys are doing? Wallahi am I missing something here? You trying to tell me if you sleep with a girl and your parents find out it's caadi? My family is built different sxb.

Making up excuses for what? Who am I trying to seek approval from? Are you trying to push your insecurities on to me or something, I'm genuinely confused.

Lastly what is numbers on SSPOT going to do for me? I never understood people hunting for likes etc on this website with anonymous people you've never met. Am I going to make money off it? No, do I give a f*ck then? Hell no.

:mjlol:

Kkkkkk you euro fucks move to the UK en masse, f*ck shit up and then try and then talk about how great Holland is. Well why can't your population move back to your respective shithole?
I can tell you were stupid enough to immediately respond, without reading the whole thread.

I already answered your question warya.

:whew:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Parents, not worried about what their boys are doing? Wallahi am I missing something here? You trying to tell me if you sleep with a girl and your parents find out it's caadi? My family is built different sxb.

Making up excuses for what? Who am I trying to seek approval from? Are you trying to push your insecurities on to me or something, I'm genuinely confused.

Lastly what is numbers on SSPOT going to do for me? I never understood people hunting for likes etc on this website with anonymous people you've never met. Am I going to make money off it? No, do I give a f*ck then? Hell no.

:mjlol:

When it comes to sleeping around Somali parents worry more about the girls - cause the costs are heavy for the girls. A woman is judged by her reputation far more harshly than a man so that’s why I see it as excuses mostly.

I’m not pushing anything just don’t understand your reasoning. Do you think ajnabis don’t talk? The rumor mill is forever churning. You clearly care about your family’s reputation so why not quit altogether?

I’m not bothered about it either but forgive me for thinking you were part of that crowd.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I can tell you were stupid enough to immediately respond, without reading the whole thread.

I already answered your question warya.

:whew:
I read the whole thread, what you've written would make you a runner up for the retard award second to that guy from flowers of Algernon.

Bunch of liberal fobs who wear skinny jeans in the winter and scam the government in ways we never knew were possible

It's the truth
Nigga no tf it’s not...I’m around Somali naago all the time, they actually smell good. I know your used to hairy and musty Arab “women” but you not about to cap on Somali naago.
:camby:
Your literally always saying retarded shit about Somali men and women, kick rocks you peeon.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One question I have always had for Somali people that live in a Somali community is:
Aren't you afraid to get exposed for trying to figure out someone's halal to haram ratio?

Say for example a Somali guy wants to have sex with a xalimo. Wouldn't it be a bother to find out whether she's halal or haram? Or whether she's a that's going to expose you?

A friend of mine is a shukaansi master and he had sex with a lot of Somali girls over here in the Netherlands. He told me he regrets it, because whenever he approaches a single xalimo from now they know who he is. These es have groupchats to expose guys who around. His parent's found out what he did and next thing you know this nigga is in Somalia. This guy is just one example of many others that have experienced the same thing.

That's why I've kept my distance, and I approach ajnabi's. With Caribbeans, Arabs, Latina's, Cadaans etc. It's a known fact that most of them be ting and you don't have to worry about getting exposed.

:rejoice:

Keep it halal a person wouldnt be worried about getting exposed if they got married

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nigga no tf it’s not...I’m around Somali naago all the time, they actually smell good. I know your used to hairy and musty Arab “women” but you not about to cap on Somali naago.
:camby:
Your literally always saying retarded shit about Somali men and women, kick rocks you peeon.
HAHAHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH so much frustration in 1 comment

lol ciyaal behavior. if you like a somali chick and you wanna f*ck just maybe have an actual conversations about it and communicate boundaries aka no qarxis. just make sure who youre fucking isnt trash and warleey. i think shes more concerned than you are anyways smh.
Or, marry her if you want her that bad. War ya ilahey yaqaan! Bunch of ciyaal mamos on this forum.

Or, marry her if you want her that bad. War ya ilahey yaqaan! Bunch of ciyaal mamos on this forum.
Idk how to break it to you but theres a lot of somali girls who would like to simply explore their sexuality with someone they have intense attraction for. Doesnt mean that would be the right person for them to settle down with. Its not just a male thing. if there is consent and clear expectations between the two and clear no qarxis agreements whats the problem. Just get on birth control put on and get to it.

Idk how to break it to you but theres a lot of somali girls who would like to simply explore their sexuality with someone they have intense attraction for. Doesnt mean that would be the right person for them to settle down with. Its not just a male thing. if there is consent and clear expectations between the two and clear no qarxis agreements whats the problem. Just get on birth control put on and get to it.
Thanks for the laugh wallahi. It’s clear as day that you don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ll move out of your way.

Trending