Halal/Haram ratio

psyche

To each their own
Is that a surprise to you? You've seen people like @Shmurda in this forum, but you still talk as if Somali men having sex is something new to you.

Some people on SSPOT confuse me.
:pachah1:

I'm not shocked, my reaction is more of a disapproval or disappointed one.

Bart Simpson

El barto
I've seen your posts on other threads, you sound like a retarded toddler. But I felt sorry for you so I didn't karbaash you. This is the only response you'll get from me walaal.
:tacky:
Lol you take trolling to series now answear you the daam question yiu cuck for marrying somali woman tht sleep with non somali and sucked non somali d1ck
You cant karbash sht cuck

Bart Simpson

El barto
I swear Somali men are bigger s than Somali women and I stand by my opinion.

And to answer your question, no I don't care if I get exposed since I am a god-fearing slave of Allah and that is enough for me to avoid haraam shit like that altogether.
Nah somali woman is more hoe then the men

psyche

To each their own
You think I care about your disapproval? For all I know, you could have been getting backshots today.

:russ:

Nigga wtf :what1:

I don't even know what a backshot is but hypothetically if I was a Zina addict why would I have sex during quarantine/social distancing?

I'm not a selfish asshole that would risk catching and spreading a virus because I need to get my dick wet.

Jungle

VIP
Are you dumb? Ofcourse zina is zina, but she wouldn't find out if she was ajnabi. Because Somali's have a qarxis culture. Faraaxs love exposing xalimos and xalimos love exposing faraaxs.

You're proud that your parents moved to a shithole like UK, Canada etc? I'm estatic that my family chose Holland. Better schooling system, less crime, better infrastructure etc.
Ok, talking somali culture lets say I got exposed for fucking a somali girl. My mother would say 'Sharmuutada wiilka ee iga fasahadiisay :ohdamn:'. I have no blame at all, the xalimos do. Thats somali culture :mybusiness:

And yeah im happy I live in the uk. Imma leave it at that but I depsise dutch people with a passion.

Nigga wtf :what1:

I don't even know what a backshot is but hypothetically if I was a Zina addict why would I have sex during quarantine/social distancing?

I'm not a selfish asshole that would risk catching and spreading a virus because I need to get my **** wet.
Why would you do that? Precisely because you're an addict. But whatever you say.
:fantasia2:

Ok, talking somali culture lets say I got exposed for fucking a somali girl. My mother would say 'Sharmuutada wiilka ee iga fasahadiisay :ohdamn:'. I have no blame at all, the xalimos do. Thats somali culture :mybusiness:

And yeah im happy I live in the uk. Imma leave it at that but I depsise dutch people with a passion.
I ain't going to disrespect your mother but my family think different. Everyone gets the blame.

Keep your issues with Dutch people to yourself sxb. I don't want to know about it.

:kodaksmiley:

lol ciyaal behavior. if you like a somali chick and you wanna f*ck just maybe have an actual conversations about it and communicate boundaries aka no qarxis. just make sure who youre fucking isnt trash and warleey. i think shes more concerned than you are anyways smh.

Jungle

VIP
I ain't going to disrespect your mother but my family think different. Everyone gets the blame.

Keep your issues with Dutch people to yourself sxb. I don't want to know about it.

:kodaksmiley:
Even the way you post is like them stuck up dutch somalis 'ik ben nederlands' :heh: fobs aa idin dhaamo xaywaanyahow.

lol ciyaal behavior. if you like a somali chick and you wanna f*ck just maybe have an actual conversations about it and communicate boundaries aka no qarxis. just make sure who youre fucking isnt trash and warleey. i think shes more concerned than you are anyways smh.
Why go through all the trouble though and take the risk? Are you that obsessed with Somali women or can you not pull an ajnabi chick who's way easier to have sex with?

:comeon:

psyche

To each their own
Why would you do that? Precisely because you're an addict. But whatever you say.
:fantasia2:

You seriously can't go a couple weeks without sex, is it really that addictive?

As a virgin I could never gain an understanding on why people obsess over it.

Anyway you do you, peace out.

Even the way you post is like them stuck up dutch somalis 'ik ben nederlands' :heh: fobs aa idin dhaamo xaywaanyahow.
Nigga didn't I say to keep your issues to yourself? Jheez, I don't know which Dutch xalimo hurt your feelings g. But you're the first UK somali I know that genuinely hates Dutch somalis.
:gucciwhat:

Why go through all the trouble though and take the risk? Are you that obsessed with Somali women or can you not pull an ajnabi chick who's way easier to have sex with?

:comeon:
Maybe youre attracted to a particular somali chick. some of us dont f*ck just to f*ck. some of us have to have attraction and chemistry. if that happens to be w a somali girl and its mutual....ill bring it up. why f*ck an ajnabi if i actually have ayan on my mind? yall settle for any pussy lol

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
No, only my mother and I dont think she would care where the girl is from. Zina is zina :kodaksmiley:

And the holland ting im from there originally. All the originals left for the UK, US, Canada etc only people there is the people who got refused passports in the 90s(your mum n them i suppose) and gaalo lovers like amal.

Why did so many leave for the UK, US and Canada?

Maybe youre attracted to a particular somali chick. some of us dont f*ck just to f*ck. some of us have to have attraction and chemistry. if that happens to be w a somali girl and its mutual....ill bring it up. why f*ck an ajnabi if i actually have ayan on my mind? yall settle for any pussy lol
I don't care about ethnicity, if she's leng and thick then she can get it.

However with Somali women over here, I seen them expose too many niggas. Don't need the drama, that's why I'd rather f*ck around with ajnabis.

Don't know why some faraaxs are obsessed and only focus on xalimo's when they're doing saqajaan things.

Why did so many leave for the UK, US and Canada?
Because there isn't a lot of Somali's in the Netherlands. Haberyarta want to be able to live around a Somali community, that's why you mostly see Somali families move to a Somali populated area in each country.

However you see a lot of UK Somali families moving back to Holland. After they realised that it's not a suitable place for a young somali child to live.

Last edited:

Trending