Halal/Haram ratio

Qarxis culture is necessary to prevent miskiin guys from marrying hoejabis
double standards sigh
the same should be for xaliimos. the poor miskiin girls who don’t know they’re marrying a saqajaan faarax who stuck his ting into anything that walks, all behind hooyo’s back.
notice that the hoejabi is the business of everyone and the whole state over, but abdi over here got a bodycount of 10.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:leon: I'm always learning something new here.

For starters, that such a phenomenon exists.

I have predominately talked to men with clean pasts. As in their Haram vs. Halaal ratio was not a factor. This means they came from a small pool.

I didn't want to take seriously men with pasts. Mostly because I question their propensity to be in a totally monogamous lifelong and committed relationship. Not saying these guys don't have redeeming qualities or aren't capable of this. Its just something I would have to put my ego to the side for.

And that hasn't happened.:stressed:

Why would you as a saqayaan farax go for xaalimos? especially the ones with hijab.
Even the biggest somali man hoes in my city dont do that.
There are some absolute wassaq men out there sxb! They promise these girls the world and trick em into sex to ditch and move on to the next one.
I’ll never understand it when there are so many promiscuous ajnabi women/non Muslims. No Xishood and raised without any sense of morals will do that to you.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
No, only my mother and I dont think she would care where the girl is from. Zina is zina :kodaksmiley:

And the holland ting im from there originally. All the originals left for the UK, US, Canada etc only people there is the people who got refused passports in the 90s(your mum n them i suppose) and gaalo lovers like amal.

Since when do you know all the Originals :childplease: Refused passports kulaha :dead:

Anyways I’m glad that my parents never moved to UK, US or Canada. Less crime and drug/alcohol issues:damedamn:

Xaruun

VIP
There are some absolute wassaq men out there sxb! They promise these girls the world and trick em into sex to ditch and move on to the next one.
The girls are at fault too here. They were actually retarded enough to fall for it. Those are the kind of girls who cheat on their husband on a whim

Trending

Latest posts