Halal/Haram ratio

When it comes to sleeping around Somali parents worry more about the girls - cause the costs are heavy for the girls. A woman is judged by her reputation far more harshly than a man so that’s why I see it as excuses mostly.

I’m not pushing anything just don’t understand your reasoning. Do you think ajnabis don’t talk? The rumor mill is forever churning. You clearly care about your family’s reputation so why not quit altogether?

I’m not bothered about it either but forgive me for thinking you were part of that crowd.
Ajnabis dont talk sxb, Somali's have a qarxis cultute. Ajnabis (gaalo)don't really care what you do.

In my family it doesn't matter whether its a boy or girl that's doing saqajaan things. But it may be different in other Somali families, I dont know.
:manny:

I read the whole thread, what you've written would make you a runner up for the retard award second to that guy from flowers of Algernon.

Bunch of liberal fobs who wear skinny jeans in the winter and scam the government in ways we never knew were possible
Where's this grudge against Dutch Somali's coming from?
:what1:
Skinny jeans, fobs etc are all failed attempts to try to diss me. Every UK Somali I talk to, agrees with me that the UK is not a good place to live. In terms of education, jobs, infrastructure, housing etc.

Instead of acting childish just to get a few funny likes, come with real arguments and be logical sxb.

I'm 100 halal....

That's why I wouldn't do anything with a somali guy....
Stop capping. I remember you talking about how you had your saqajaan days.

The only reason why some xalimo's refuse to have sex with faraaxs is because they might get qarxised. So they'd rather go for a cadaan, or Madow etc. Which is understandable to be honest.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Stop capping. I remember you talking about how you had your saqajaan days.

The only reason why some xalimo's refuse to have sex with faraaxs is because they might get qarxised. So they'd rather go for a cadaan, or Madow etc. Which is understandable to be honest.

I'm not they type you think I am. I'll only lose my V card when I get married. My thing is worth diamond's

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Where's this grudge against Dutch Somali's coming from?
:what1:
Skinny jeans, fobs etc are all failed attempts to try to diss me. Every UK Somali I talk to, agrees with me that the UK is not a good place to live. In terms of education, jobs, infrastructure, housing etc.

Instead of acting childish just to get a few funny likes, come with real arguments and be logical sxb.
Skinny jean wearing fobs isn't a diss at you moron. It's what Dutch Somalis in the UK wear for some weird reason.

Every UK Somali I talk to, agrees with me that the UK is not a good place to live. In terms of education, jobs, infrastructure, housing etc
I'd take this seriously if there wasn't a weird migration of skinny jean wearing fobs into places like Leicester. Why not stay in the Netherlands? Your anecdotes are about as legitimate as a con man and his mlm business.

I'm not they type you think I am. I'll only lose my V card when I get married. My thing is worth diamond's
If you were joking about that and you are virgin then masha allah, well done. You haven't made the same mistake as me.

:ehh:
After seeing numerous posts of yours on this website, I can tell keeping the V card was definitely a struggle for you.

Skinny jean wearing fobs isn't a diss at you moron. It's what Dutch Somalis in the UK wear for some weird reason.

I'd take this seriously if there wasn't a weird migration of skinny jean wearing fobs into places like Leicester. Why not stay in the Netherlands? Your anecdotes are about as legitimate as a con man and his mlm business.
This is the last response because you talk like a girl that's on her period. Wamaxey moron and all the curse words? Stop being so emotional over something on the internet warya.

So the reason a lot of Dutch Somali families moved to the UK is because the Dutch government sent Somali immigrants to small villages all over the Netherlands, filled with cadaan people and a small number of Somali people. Somali families, especially Somali mothers want to live in a Somali populated area, and since a lot of relatives etc live in the UK which is very close to Holland, they move there.

However they realise that UK is not a good place for a young somali kid to grow up. The amount of bad influence there, is not something you can ignore. Holland on the other hand is different.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
One question I have always had for Somali people that live in a Somali community is:
Aren't you afraid to get exposed for trying to figure out someone's halal to haram ratio?

Say for example a Somali guy wants to have sex with a xalimo. Wouldn't it be a bother to find out whether she's halal or haram? Or whether she's a that's going to expose you?

A friend of mine is a shukaansi master and he had sex with a lot of Somali girls over here in the Netherlands. He told me he regrets it, because whenever he approaches a single xalimo from now they know who he is. These es have groupchats to expose guys who around. His parent's found out what he did and next thing you know this nigga is in Somalia. This guy is just one example of many others that have experienced the same thing.

That's why I've kept my distance, and I approach ajnabi's. With Caribbeans, Arabs, Latina's, Cadaans etc. It's a known fact that most of them be ting and you don't have to worry about getting exposed.

:rejoice:

I’ve heard many crazy stories about xalimos in the Netherlands but they don’t do this with faraxs let me tell you that:hillarybiz:

Compared to other diasporas are dutchies not naughty:gaasdrink:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This is the last response because you talk like a girl that's on her period. Wamaxey moron and all the curse words? Stop being so emotional over something on the internet warya.

So the reason a lot of Dutch Somali families moved to the UK is because the Dutch government sent Somali immigrants to small villages all over the Netherlands, filled with cadaan people and a small number of Somali people. Somali families, especially Somali mothers want to live in a Somali populated area, and since a lot of relatives etc live in the UK which is very close to Holland, they move there.

However they realise that UK is not a good place for a young somali kid to grow up. The amount of bad influence there, is not something you can ignore. Holland on the other hand is different.
Kkkkk the age old internet insult of "your acting like a woman on her period". You clearly haven't met a woman outside go your family. I have time to kill and arguments to go through.

Now ignoring the fact the Netherlands is the khaniis/legal drugs capital of Europe what bad influences are there in the UK? The Somalia from inner Europe here are much worse than the one's born in the UK and why not move back in en masse? :icon lol:

Kkkkk the age old internet insult of "your acting like a woman on her period". You clearly haven't met a woman outside go your family. I have time to kill and arguments to go through.

Now ignoring the fact the Netherlands is the khaniis/legal drugs capital of Europe what bad influences are there in the UK? The Somalia from inner Europe here are much worse than the one's born in the UK and why not move back in en masse? :icon lol:
Age old internet insult? It's not something everyone says, however if you often hear people call you that then there might be some truth to it sxb.

So let me get this straight it's better to raise a child in the UK? Where a lot of Somalis get stabbed up etc? Go to Somalia 80% of the people that are on daqan celis are from the UK. You can't be an adult, I have to be talking to kid. If not....
:holeup:

I’ve heard many crazy stories about xalimos in the Netherlands but they don’t do this with faraxs let me tell you that:hillarybiz:

Compared to other diasporas are dutchies not naughty:gaasdrink:
I know a couple of friends that have had experiences with xalimo's. Somali's and ajnabis both. There are some stories that people wouldn't believe if I post it on here.
:whew: