Halal/Haram ratio

Jungle

VIP
Because there isn't a lot of Somali's in the Netherlands. Haberyarta want to be able to live around a Somali community, that's why you mostly see Somali families move to a Somali populated area in each country.

However you see a lot of UK Somali families moving back to Holland. After they realised that it's not a suitable place for a young somali child to live there.
Not that much and some them are moving because of their child who got deported.

Not that much and some them are moving because of their child who got deported.
True I get what you're saying, but trust me sxb I see a lot of new UK Somali families everyday. It's happening all over the Netherlands, especially in the West.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Is that a surprise to you? You've seen people like @Shmurda in this forum, but you still talk as if Somali men having sex is something new to you.

Some people on SSPOT confuse me.
:pachah1:
Shes saying shyt gpr shpck value walle somali women are the most promiscuous women per capita in the west

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sxb have you ever been with a shy/innocent looking xalimo?
Nigga majority of the halimos I been with are shy

When you holla at them they instantly reject you but if u keep pushing and they say yes they show the true freak asking to do all types of crazy things in the sariir walle kkkkkk

Nigga majority of the halimos I been with are shy

When you holla at them they instantly reject you but if u keep pushing and they say yes they show the true freak asking to do all types of crazy things in the sariir walle kkkkkk
I thought the shy ones let you dominate in bed since they are shy and quiet :deadosama:

Shes saying shyt gpr shpck value walle somali women are the most promiscuous women per capita in the west
When you realize these people are on SSPOT and they don't even know xalimo hijabi's suck di ck.

captain_picard_facepalm_.jpg

One question I have always had for Somali people that live in a Somali community is:
Aren't you afraid to get exposed for trying to figure out someone's halal to haram ratio?

Say for example a Somali guy wants to have sex with a xalimo. Wouldn't it be a bother to find out whether she's halal or haram? Or whether she's a that's going to expose you?

A friend of mine is a shukaansi master and he had sex with a lot of Somali girls over here in the Netherlands. He told me he regrets it, because whenever he approaches a single xalimo from now they know who he is. These es have groupchats to expose guys who around. His parent's found out what he did and next thing you know this nigga is in Somalia. This guy is just one example of many others that have experienced the same thing.

That's why I've kept my distance, and I approach ajnabi's. With Caribbeans, Arabs, Latina's, Cadaans etc. It's a known fact that most of them be ting and you don't have to worry about getting exposed.

:rejoice:

May Allah swt expose all the saqajan faraaxs. You guys should stick to the halimos you sleep with when you want to get married.

May Allah swt expose all the saqajan faraaxs. You guys should stick to the halimos you sleep with when you want to get married.
Expose all the saqajaan faraaxs AND xalimo's. Keep the same energy nayaa.

:ufdup:
es be quick to talk when a faraax get's exposed, but when it's a xalimo they're going to involve Allah and say it's between them and Allah.

:faysalwtf:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Imagine having to do all of that (strange) rationalizing to humble brag about having sex with ajnabis.

Imagine having to do all of that (strange) rationalisation to humble brag about having sex with ajnabis.
Brag about having sex with ajnabis? Your line of thinking shows me that it's clear you seek approval from ajnabi's. What's there to brag about, do you find them superior walaal?

I just don't want to get qarxised, otherwise I've would've smashed thick xalimo's in Holland as well. I did my thing with xalimo's in the UK and Sweden tho.

:heh:
Pussy is pussy

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Brag about having sex with ajnabis? Your line of thinking shows me that it's clear you seek approval from ajnabi's. What's there to brag about, do you find them superior walaal?

I just don't want to get qarxised, otherwise I've would've smashed thick xalimo's in Holland as well. I did my thing with xalimo's in the UK and Sweden tho.

:heh:
Pussy is pussy

walaal I understand your whole thread is kaalay ii arka. Anyways good luck and use protection.

walaal I understand your whole thread is kaalay ii arka. Anyways good luck and use protection.
Some Somali's are weird, how is it an accomplishment to have sex with ajnabi's? Leave the thread, without answering my questions. Smart move.

:what1:

Trending