Halal/Haram ratio

One question I have always had for Somali people that live in a Somali community is:
Aren't you afraid to get exposed for trying to figure out someone's halal to haram ratio?

Say for example a Somali guy wants to have sex with a xalimo. Wouldn't it be a bother to find out whether she's halal or haram? Or whether she's a that's going to expose you?

A friend of mine is a shukaansi master and he had sex with a lot of Somali girls over here in the Netherlands. He told me he regrets it, because whenever he approaches a single xalimo from now they know who he is. These es have groupchats to expose guys who around. His parent's found out what he did and next thing you know this nigga is in Somalia. This guy is just one example of many others that have experienced the same thing.

That's why I've kept my distance, and I approach ajnabi's. With Caribbeans, Arabs, Latina's, Cadaans etc. It's a known fact that most of them be ting and you don't have to worry about getting exposed.

:rejoice:

One question I have always had for Somali people that live in a Somali community is:
Aren't you afraid to get exposed for trying to figure out someone's halal to haram ratio?

Say for example a Somali guy wants to have sex with a xalimo. Wouldn't it be a bother to find out whether she's halal or haram? Or whether she's a that's going to expose you?

A friend of mine is a shukaansi master and he had sex with a lot of Somali girls over here in the Netherlands. He told me he regrets it, because whenever he approaches a single xalimo from now they know who he is. These es have groupchats to expose guys who around. His parent's found out what he did and next thing you know this nigga is in Somalia. This guy is just one example of many others that have experienced the same thing.

That's why I've kept my distance, and I approach ajnabi's. With Caribbeans, Arabs, Latina's, Cadaans etc. It's a known fact that most of them be ting and you don't have to worry about getting exposed.

Promiscuous men for promiscuous women. You have no right to expect a virgin wife in that case.

Promiscuous men for promiscuous women. You have no right to expect a virgin wife in that case.
This guy :drakewtf:
You are on SSPOT there is a whole NSFW section my guy.

I am not in the mood sxb. I don't want this thread to shift in a different direction. Answer the question or hop off this thread simple.

@Shmurda I need you here mah nigga

Why would you as a saqayaan farax go for xaalimos? especially the ones with hijab.
Even the biggest somali man hoes in my city dont do that.

Why would you as a saqayaan farax go for xaalimos? especially the ones with hijab.
Even the biggest somali man hoes in my city dont do that, thats disrespectful
Bro I can name atleast 20 guys that have sex with hijabi xalimo's on the regular. I don't do it, because I know the consequences.

:manny:

It surprises me that you don't know that there are a lot somali hijabi's that have sex.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Bro I can name atleast 20 guys that have sex with hijabi xalimo's on the regular. I don't do it, because I know the consequences.

:manny:

It surprises me that you don't know that there are a lot somali hijabi's that have sex.

Xalimo’s in the Netherlands? I’m surprised.

psyche

To each their own
I swear Somali men are bigger s than Somali women and I stand by my opinion.

And to answer your question, no I don't care if I get exposed since I am a god-fearing slave of Allah and that is enough for me to avoid haraam shit like that altogether.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They really sent your saqajaan friend to Somalia like he ain’t gonna bang the tings back home too. :russ: :russ:

I swear Somali men are bigger s than Somali women and I stand by my opinion.

And to answer your question, no I don't care if I get exposed since I am a god-fearing slave of Allah and that is enough for me to avoid haraam shit like that altogether.
Is that a surprise to you? You've seen people like @Shmurda in this forum, but you still talk as if Somali men having sex is something new to you.

Some people on SSPOT confuse me.
:pachah1:

Jungle

VIP
I dont understand the exposing bit tho? What is she gonna expose? :farmajoyaab: also 90% of xalimos in holland are fobs. All they do is go to weddings every damn weekend and are way more conservative then uk or scandi females.

I dont understand the exposing bit tho? What is she gonna expose? :farmajoyaab: also 90% of xalimos in holland are fobs. All they do is go to weddings every damn weekend and are way more conservative then uk or scandi females.
Expose you having sex with Somali girls my nigga. You don't care if your sister/brother/parents etc know about it?

:westbrookwtf:
90% Fobs kulaha, way more conservative kulaha. This tells me you don't know much about Holland.

Bart Simpson

El barto

f*ck that u cuck you gonna still marry xalimo tht sleep with alot ajanabi is tht want you

Jungle

VIP
Expose you having sex with Somali girls my nigga. You don't care if your sister/brother/parents etc know about it?

:westbrookwtf:
90% Fobs kulaha, way more conservative kulaha. This tells me you don't know much about Holland.
No, only my mother and I dont think she would care where the girl is from. Zina is zina :kodaksmiley:

And the holland ting im from there originally. All the originals left for the UK, US, Canada etc only people there is the people who got refused passports in the 90s(your mum n them i suppose) and gaalo lovers like amal.

No, only my mother and I dont think she would care where the girl is from. Zina is zina :kodaksmiley:

And the holland ting im from there originally. All the originals left for the UK, US, Canada etc only people there is the people who got refused passports in the 90s(your mum n them i suppose) and gaalo lovers like amal.
Are you dumb? Ofcourse zina is zina, but she wouldn't find out if she was ajnabi. Because Somali's have a qarxis culture. Faraaxs love exposing xalimos and xalimos love exposing faraaxs.

You're proud that your parents moved to a shithole like UK, Canada etc? I'm ecstatic that my family chose Holland. Better schooling system, less crime, better infrastructure etc.

Trending