HAG cold war against Puntland continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideologske og politiske forskelle kulaha :chrisfreshhah: nah its because your stories don't match up that's why, remember when you had the nerve to tell me Danish had undergone some Norwegian influences when I questioned ur grammar :drakelaugh:

Also stop tagging me in every single comment of yours, it's annoying. Not only did you have the nerve to steal my norsk flygtning meme but ur always trying to throw me under the bus :mjlol:

@Bielsa @Khathead @Vanguard

It's funny because khathead caught on to her as well before you chased him off kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Where are you getting this time line? it was neither 12 years ago nor was I 16 when I left :ayaanswag:

I was talking about skam you norsk flygtning, you would understand if you were within the real of civilization. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm tired of you low-key talking trash of me and questioning my danishness and giving false witness. I at least have the cojones to @You. :farole:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Der er en del som vil benægte mine succeser, og hvis had til mig begrunder løgne,

It's amazing how you write this bullshit with so much confidence :faysalwtf:

You were chased out of these boards by a Norwegian of all people and you wanna come here sticking by your amateurish lies? Isku xishood before you're you get karbashed into hiding again :mjlol:

HAG are everywhere. They are even in Pakistan ruining the future of Puntites. This sinister establishment has its tentacles in every institution in the world. Even Puntite asylum applications are rejected due the ever extending long reach of the HAG global elites

alex-jones-tin-foil-compressed.jpg
Abdikarim's wife is not even Hawiye. :lol: :lol:

She's Benadiri. :lol:

HAG is taking our scholarships kulaha
:mjlol:

Someone link me to this exposure :feedme:

Khathead exposing ha for the google translate linguist she is :ohdamn:

@dhegdheer @Prince of Hobyo
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

That ain't real Danish :camby:That's some google translate shit

This was awhile ago lmaooo
Horta what's up with ur danish @Steamdevolopment ? is ur grammar all wack or have i been away for too long i forgot how to read :kanyehmm:

I;m telling y'all she probably got to Norway first from wherever she was and then came to settle in denmark :mjlol:

Er du en kobenhaver???? and here I was ready to cut u some slack because I thought you was en bonerov, Pia kjærsgaaard would have you deported straight back to somalia for that comment :damn: kulaha norsk influences jeg har aldrig :damn:

I was talking about skam you norsk flygtning, you would understand if you were within the real of civilization. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm tired of you low-key talking trash of me and questioning my danishness and giving false witness. I at least have the cojones to @You. :farole:

Lmao why are you lying, you're constantly tagging and provoking me but get mad when I respond once in a while :drakelaugh:

You entire story IS questionable and you've only got urself to blame for that lol Also why are you tagging @You when he came for u as well

Skide nordmænd. De er ikke til at stole på. Kommer bare til landet for at ændre sporget smh. Hvad fanden bilder de sig ind? De er jo værre end de islamister der kommer nede fra arabien landet. Hvad fanden bilder de sig ind, skide nordmænd.
:mjlol:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
@dhegdheer I think she's actually Norwegian, the Norwegian influence bs gave it away :dead:

If anything Danish influenced Norwegian. That's why they have Bokmål and their spelling is also pretty much Danish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending