HAG cold war against Puntland continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else here is Danish? We need the rest of beesha porridge-with-cream to weigh in on Steam's language skills.

Analogisk hedder det rød, grød med fløde på vores sprog, da det er den frase, som er sværest for udlændinge at udtale. Jeg tvivler dog stærkt på, at der vil være nogen lingvister på hjemmesiden her. Det tætteste i kommer er @dhegdheer, og hun er som sagt en frafalden norsk flygtning.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Analogisk hedder det rød, grød med fløde på vores sprog, da det er den frase, som er sværest for udlændinge at udtale. Jeg tvivler dog stærkt på, at der vil være nogen lingvister på hjemmesiden her. Det tætteste i kommer er @dhegdheer, og hun er som sagt en frafalden norsk flygtning.
Blah blah blah. Naaya answer the question. Are you a lawyer or not?

I thought clerks were full fledged attorneys who work under judges. And yet you've claimed before that you defended pedophiles before. How is that possible?

Unless you're just a legal assistant and not really an attorney?

I can give representation in court as long as consent is granted by the law office or government depart that I work for, thus they'll bear the full risk.

Most of the times this is pratical as I can advice and work trough the procedural process such as admission of evidence and imprisonment prior to trial, which must happen 24 hours after the arrest in accordance with the constution's article 71, section 3.

Other than that I can advice and be a part as council for a defendant.

In the specific case of the pedofile was pro-bono and was regarding the procedural phase, where I managed to exclude some pictures, which had been acquired without a warrant using vague language in the police enforcement law. That alone would make it a violation of the European human rights conventions article 5 and 6.

Without the pictures, there was only circumstantial case left around some IP adresses, which could be used by anyone in the person's flat.

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I can give representation in court as long as consent is granted by the law office or government depart that I work for, thus they'll bear the full risk.

Other than that I can advice and be a part as council for a defendant, and in the specific case of the pedofile was pro-bono and was regarding the procedural phase.
"I've defended pedophiles before"
"I worked at the Hague"

Ileen the whole time you were an assistant. Talk about misrepresenting yourself. Over here I'm pretty sure you can be one of those after a two year diploma. You had niggas out here thinking you got your JD and passed the bar and shit. :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP

Most of the times this is pratical as I can advice and work trough the procedural process such as admission of evidence and imprisonment prior to trial, which must happen 24 hours after the arrest in accordance with the constution's article 71, section 3.

Other than that I can advice and be a part as council for a defendant.

In the specific case of the pedofile was pro-bono and was regarding the procedural phase, where I managed to exclude some pictures, which had been acquired without a warrant using vague language in the police enforcement law. That alone would make it a violation of the European human rights conventions article 5 and 6.

Without the pictures, there was only circumstantial case left around some IP adresses, which could be used by anyone in the person's flat.
Do you have your LLM or are you in a program?

Do you have your LLM or are you in a program?

Both.

I have an LMM or a masters degree (also known as kandidat in Denmark) in judicial law having finished all the required subject and having specialized in criminal and immigration law.

However in addition to that you need to work as fuldmægtig for three years to become an attorney without restrictions, and I now have 1.5 left working it.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Both.

I have an LMM or a masters degree (also known as kandidat in Denmark) in judicial law having finished all the required subject and having specialized in criminal and immigration law.

However in addition to that you need to work as fuldmægtig for three years to become an attorney without restrictions, and I now have 1.5 left working it.
How can you be a practicing attorney without a JD or whatever Denmarks equivalent is?

And what makes you think "Pakistani authorities" wouldn't lie, essentially shifting blame? And don't you know an embassy doesn't have the power to fine or imprison? :comeon:

Most of Somali workers (administratives, .....etc) live out of excoriating the students and people. Same complaint are found in Somali embassy in Syria. Those workers don't get paid regularly unless they are rich, they couldn't keep up the high maintenance life of diplomatic life.

How can you be a practicing attorney without a JD or whatever Denmarks equivalent is?

I have a JD also known as university degree in law with my master and bachelor.

I practice with supervision also known as fuldmægtig and I have to get prior permission to bring certain cases and clients, but it is almost always granted due to practicality.

Also I can't be held liable for any wrong-doing and the law office takes the full risk. :siilaanyosmile:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I practice with supervision also known as fuldmægtig and I have to get prior permission to bring certain cases and clients, but it is almost always granted due to practicality.

Also I can't be held liable for any wrong-doing and the law office takes the full risk. :siilaanyosmile:
Year, that's for the time being. But you mentioned that after 1.5 years you become a full fledged attorney. How can you do that without a JD?

Year, that's for the time being. But you mentioned that after 1.5 years you become a full fledged attorney. How can you do that without a JD?

I have a JD meaning a university degree in law with my master + my bachelor degree. We use different methodology, you call it a master and we call it a kandidat. The titel is cand.jur.

In addition you have to work as fuldmægtig for 3 years to work without restrictions.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I have a JD meaning a university degree in law with my master + my bachelor degree. We use different methodology, you call it a master and we call it a kandidat.

In addition you have to work as fuldmægtig for 3 years to work without restrictions.
:what1:

I still don't understand. Did you write the LSAT (or whatever guys have over there). Did you go to law school? Did you pass the bar exam?

Sounds to me like you have a bachelor's degree in law + a master's degree. In most places in the world, that's not enough to be a practicing attorney. You need to have your JD (which is a professional degree not a master's degree) and you need to pass the bar exam.

:what1:

I still don't understand. Did you write the LSAT (or whatever guys have over there). Did you go to law school? Did you pass the bar exam?

Sounds to me like you have a bachelor's degree in law + a master's degree. In most places in the world, that's not enough to be a practicing attorney. You need to have your JD (which is a professional degree not a master's degree) and you need to pass the bar exam.

I finished law school and now work in law office in the capacity of fuldmægtig. That gives you access to working with the power's as attorney, with supervision though it difficult to get at first (unless you got good grades).

First 6 months is basic courses of operating within a court and procedural phases and rules, and then 6 months working exclusive with trials. After that you are free to pursue cases as you want and in whatever phase but have to finish the remaining 2 years working under supervision.

You get to work as an actual attorney provided you get consent prior for certain cases and phases (judgements and procedural rulings regarding imprisonment), and after that you get a test to be allowed the use of the protected titel advokat-mægtig instead of advokat-fuldmægtig.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I finished law school and now work in law office in the capacity of fuldmægtig. That gives you access to working with the power's as attorney, with supervision though it difficult to get at first (unless you got good grades).

First 6 months is basic courses of operating within a court and procedural phases and rules, and then 6 months working exclusive with trials. After that you are free to pursue cases as you want and in whatever phase but have to finish the remaining 2 years working under supervision.

You get to work as an actual attorney provided you get consent prior for certain cases and phases (judgements and procedural rulings regarding imprisonment), and after that you get a test to be allowed the use of the protected titel advokat-mægtig instead of advokat-fuldmægtig.
So you have your bachelor's degree, your law degree and a 1 year masters degree. AND you've been working under supervision as an attorney for a year and a half. And you're only 22? Did I get that right?:ayaanswag:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Varför pratar danskar som om dem har gröt i munnen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts