Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned in an old topic, HAG politicians and their allies or in-law politicians are still waging war against Puntland.

Not only did they block educational grants in the past when they had Culusow in power. They are currently harassing Puntite students via the Somali embassy in Pakistan.

The ambassador in charge? Wife of HAG politician and former President of Galmudug, Cabdikariin Guleed. :kanyehmm:

Puntite students who need help with visas and other key issues, face harassment, fines and even imprisonment. The Pakistani authorities told them that the Somali embassy is causing these problems, not them.

Wonder why students from other regions don't complain? Because this is only aimed at students from Puntland.

Whether it's within Somalia or within the diaspora, HAG politicians are still waging a war as their hunger can never be satiated. The capital city is not enough, political representation is not enough. They will not rest until they have destroyed Puntland.

"But the civil war is over!!" & "Somalimo".. :comeon::camby:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
HAG are everywhere. They are even in Pakistan ruining the future of Puntites. This sinister establishment has its tentacles in every institution in the world. Even Puntite asylum applications are rejected due the ever extending long reach of the HAG global elites

alex-jones-tin-foil-compressed.jpg

As I mentioned in an old topic, HAG politicians and their allies or in-law politicians are still waging war against Puntland.

Not only did they block educational grants in the past when they had Culusow in power. They are currently harassing Puntite students via the Somali embassy in Pakistan.

The ambassador in charge? Wife of HAG politician and former President of Galmudug, Cabdikariin Guleed. :kanyehmm:

Puntite students who need help with visas and other key issues, face harassment, fines and even imprisonment. The Pakistani authorities told them that the Somali embassy is causing these problems, not them.

Wonder why students from other regions don't complain? Because this is only aimed at students from Puntland.

Whether it's within Somalia or within the diaspora, HAG politicians are still waging a war as their hunger can never be satiated. The capital city is not enough, political representation is not enough. They will not rest until they have destroyed Puntland.

"But the civil war is over!!" & "Somalimo".. :comeon::camby:

And what makes you think "Pakistani authorities" wouldn't lie, essentially shifting blame? And don't you know an embassy doesn't have the power to fine or imprison? :comeon:

And what makes you think "Pakistani authorities" wouldn't lie, essentially shifting blame? And don't you know an embassy doesn't have the power to fine or imprison? :comeon:

Perhaps you should watch the video and listen instead of acting like I made this up.
The student clearly says that their spokesperson was imprisoned in the embassy on the 13th of June.

The embassy has the power to impose fees or fines wherever it sees fit. They also have the power to call the authorities to arrest anyone who protests mistreatment.

Last edited:
Weren't you saying a while ago that Gaas and Abdrikarim Guled were both Damul Jadiid? :dead:

You switch so much between all your boogeyman catchphrases that you're mixing them all and their "members" up :pachah1:

Same.

Puntland Government always has issues with HAG politicians who use their influence to harass our students.
First it was the educational grants, now it's imposing fake fees and imprisoning those of them who speak out.

Where is the evidence of it? I'm mean the fees at least could be proven as there should be a receipt.

You'd be amazed at how often people lie, when it benefits them.

This is good news, Excellent Job HAG :qri8gs7::qri8gs7: harass these Puntites, take their land, take their possessions and deport them back to their slave masters, or push them out into the ocean:eating:

:icon lol:

Where is the evidence of it? I'm mean the fees at least could be proven as there should be a receipt.

You'd be amazed at how often people lie, when it benefits them.

Watch the video. Also, stay tuned for political drama pertaining this issue.
There is ZERO benefit in creating beef with a Somali ambassador or embassy, especially not for Puntland students who NEED the embassy.

What would the Puntland student body in Pakistan gain from this???

Don't let your issue with me or my posts cloud your judgement or reasoning.

Watch the video. Also, stay tuned for political drama pertaining this issue.
There is ZERO benefit in creating beef with a Somali ambassador or embassy, especially not for Puntland students who NEED the embassy.

What would the Puntland student body in Pakistan gain from this???

Don't let your issue with me or my posts cloud your judgement or reasoning.

I'm work in law and more specially criminal law, I need to show a burden a proof in my everyday work and over time you grow skeptical of outlandish claims made by clients when they can't back it up.

Being skeptical is thus a criteria and I use it in every area of life. It is nothing against you, but the video is itself not convincing.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm work in law and more specially criminal law, I need to show a burden a proof in my everyday work and over time you grow skeptical of outlandish claims made by clients when they can't back it up.

Being skeptical is thus a criteria and I use it in every area of life. It is nothing against you, but the video is itself not convincing.

No offence but weren't you exposed as not having anything to do with law :ayaanswag:

lol, something similar happened in the Somali embassy in Washington where about 300 criminals and illegals were deported and they were keen to blame the MJ ambassador, when it was them who got themselves in that mess.

I think the witch is trying to get back at the PL university students, but the won't be able to do much because the the PL students are mostly paying for their tuition fees and can easily transfer to a more friendly country Malaysia or even UAE btw both countries are more appealing then Pakistan.

Ps she was also kicked out of Iraq for inappropriate relationships with senior diplomats (don't shoot the messenger)

Puntland has a student group with a representative and a spokesperson in every country where they receive scholarships.
However, you are entitled to your skepticism, no skin off my nose.

lol, something similar happened in the Somali embassy in Washington where about 300 criminals and illegals were deported and they were keen to blame the MJ ambassador, when it was them who got themselves in that mess.

I think the witch is trying to get back at the PL university students, but the won't be able to do much because the the PL students are mostly paying for their tuition fees and can easily transfer to a more friendly country Malaysia or even UAE btw both countries are more appealing then Pakistan.

Ps she was also kicked out of Iraq for inappropriate relationships with senior diplomats (don't shoot the messenger)

They can afford their tuition fees but not the exorbitant fees she is imposing upon them.
Those other students from other parts of Somalia are not facing these issues.
These people have a deranged obsession with Puntland.

I was wondering why they moved her from the other embassy. She's Arab isn't she?
"Al-Makhzoumi".

Puntland Government needs to report her to the Federal Government and make sure she isn't in charge of anything else again.

She will regret her petty actions. In the short-term she is an irritant but in the long-term she is just helping our people see exactly how evil these people are.

They can afford their tuition fees but not the exorbitant fees she is imposing upon them.
Those other students from other parts of Somalia are not facing these issues.
These people have a deranged obsession with Puntland.

I was wondering why they moved her from the other embassy. She's Arab isn't she?
"Al-Makhzoumi".

Puntland Government needs to report her to the Federal Government and make sure she isn't in charge of anything else again.

She will regret her petty actions. In the short-term she is an irritant but in the long-term she is just helping our people see exactly how evil these people are.

I don't know what she it, and I don't think the PL govt will even bother, shes irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts