Habesha have been more nice to me than Somalis

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They don’t respect you, they just like you bc you’re a b*m l*cker, no-one genuinely respects those types.

Again, #SuperDuperCringe
kkkkkkkk @ bumlicker I put Somalis on the map tell them about great Somali history while you just spread your futo on the internet acting like a nationalist while when you look in the mirror you barf out of disgust you know your face is that of a hypocrite a dirty tribalist. you are nothing you are the real bumlicker , get out of that basement abaha wasse

kkkkkkkk @ bumlicker I put Somalis on the map tell them about great Somali history while you just spread your futo on the internet acting like a nationalist while when you look in the mirror you barf out of disgust you know your face is that of a hypocrite a dirty tribalist. you are nothing you are the real bumlicker , get out of that basement abaha wasse
Keep talking crazy on an anon forum. You’ve made it clear you suck up to habeshi to get their attention.

Normal self-respecting people get respect and attention without acting so pathetic constantly :tacky:

That’s how I know there must be something wrong with you in real life, unless of course you’re not Somali at all, and a habesh :manny:

That’s the only redeeming explanation.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Keep talking crazy on an anon forum. You’ve made it clear you suck up to habeshi to get their attention.

Normal self-respecting people get respect and attention without acting so pathetic constantly :tacky:

That’s how I know their must be something wrong with you in real life, unless of course you’re not Somali at all, and a habesh :manny:

That’s the only redeeming explanation.
Admiring my brother and sisters their culture is sucking up??? Wow you are really pathetic.
Talk about xenophobia yaa silly qumayo. The amount of xaar you talk about Bantus and Habesha is hilarious. I am a realist and I am real enough to admit they are doing much better than Somalis at the moment. Keep drowning in that
delusional imagination of yours while I live a good life

Ciao naaya kkkkkkk

Admiring my brother and sisters their culture is sucking up??? Wow you are really pathetic.
Talk about xenophobia yaa silly qumayo. The amount of xaar you talk about Bantus and Habesha is hilarious. I am a realist and I am real enough to admit they are doing much better than Somalis at the moment. Keep drowning in that
delusional imagination of yours while I live a good life

Ciao naaya kkkkkkk
Where have I talked shit about anyone in this world? Quote it.

You’re super cringe. definitely a weirdo irl. I actually happen to have good friends that are habeshi or oromo. Doesn’t mean I agree with their filthy govts and their history.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Where have I talked shit about anyone in this world? Quote it.

You’re super cringe. definitely a weirdo irl. I actually happen to have good friends that are habeshi or oromo. Doesn’t mean I agree with their filthy govts and their history.
Gtfoh you lying pig I dont believe you one bit you are too emotionally attached too your dumb nationalist xaar spirit and ideology.

You are a distasteful person out to make everyone copy her opinion and outlook on life thats why whenever I make thread on Ethiopia or Bantu your blood boils and you enter the thread menstruating all over the thread.

I will never stop. You can keep crying as much as you want. You invest real time in trying to spread your propaganda and ideology while I just enjoy myself and share my thoughts of the day

and it burns you yaa qumayo

Gtfoh you lying pig I dont believe you one bit you are too emotionally attached too your dumb nationalist xaar spirit and ideology.

You are a distasteful person out to make everyone copy her opinion and outlook on life thats why whenever I make thread on Ethiopia or Bantu your blood boils and you enter the thread menstruating all over the thread.

I will never stop. You can keep crying as much as you want. You invest real time in trying to spread your propaganda and ideology while I just enjoy myself and share my thoughts of the day

and it burns you yaa qumayo
Lol sure.

Funny how you can’t quote a single example though.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lol of course you won’t. Even though you said I do it consistently* :icon rolleyes:

Anyway, are you mixed with something other than Somali?
Full blooded naaya iska dhal baan ahay. I love how obsessed you are with me. Give me mac

World

VIP
“They tell me I’m not like other Somalis”

Reminds me of what racist white people say to black coons:

“Hey you’re not like this those other black people, you are different.”

Lmao :drakekidding: