Habesha have been more nice to me than Somalis

Tukraq

VIP
and I agree habesha are more "nice" this is because somalis are more real and don't do that fake smile shit, being nice is a negative

Sol

?
You sound like those guys tht fall in love at first sight if a women blinks in your general direction :mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse motto in life is anything but Somali!

He would eat dog meat with Chinese than have a cup of shaah with Somalis.
Walle then you got me all wrong walle bille if there is one people I find absolutely disgusting and creepy it's the Chinese WA lakin you have some good Chinese too. Most are creepy though.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Habesha ppl are very calm folk. They don't eat as much hilib as us in their diet so naturally they have less blood pressure. I'm yet to meet any Habesha who is passionate about Ethiopia, they don't care much for politics but identify more with their tribal ethnic origin e.g Habesha, Oromo, Afar etc which is why they get along with us very well.

Ethiopia as a nation has not survived because of it's people but rather it's leadership and using their Christian links "in a sea of Muslims" to survive. That's why they could never defeat us in Wars 1on1 because they needed foreign assistance to survive.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ye brotha Habesha love fam kkk. Let's go to Axum city Inshallah but fuq Adiss Ababa waa khamiis aids Oromo city. Waa Aids Ababa kkk. We only stay their in hotel from flight.

The Ahmara women will be wet from the sight of three proud Cushitic Dir men in their city kkk. August 15 are u up to it @CaliTedesse @geeljire madaxweyne

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ye brotha Habesha love fam kkk. Let's go to Axum city Inshallah but fuq Adiss Ababa waa khamiis aids Oromo city. Waa Aids Ababa kkk. We only stay their in hotel from flight.

The Ahmara women will be wet from the sight of three proud Cushitic Dir men in their city kkk. August 15 are u up to it @CaliTedesse @geeljire madaxweyne
"Ahmara women will be wet from the sight of three proud Cushitic Dir men in their city kkk":chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

:lawd:You said it in true cali tedesse style ,May we find the most beautifull habesha women that the city of axum has to offer

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Habesha ppl are very calm folk. They don't eat as much hilib as us in their diet so naturally they have less blood pressure. I'm yet to meet any Habesha who is passionate about Ethiopia, they don't care much for politics but identify more with their tribal ethnic origin e.g Habesha, Oromo, Afar etc which is why they get along with us very well.

Ethiopia as a nation has not survived because of it's people but rather it's leadership and using their Christian links "in a sea of Muslims" to survive. That's why they could never defeat us in Wars 1on1 because they needed foreign assistance to survive.
Hmmm what you say makes sense I guess

CaliTedesse

VIP
Do you know why I call Ethiopia Aabo at times for jokes its because Ethiopia is synonymous to CUSH and Cush waa aabahay ma fahamtay ?

CaliTedesse

VIP

kkkkkkkk I am up to it akhi walle biile their women waa so feminine

Trending