Growing up without a father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Remember there are many Xaliimos who practices evil things in our community, maybe he has been detected "witchcraft" by other wife which makes put him in trouble between him and your Hooyo. You never know. Forgive him, he is your father.
No father could ever leave behind his children, must be something going on.

S

syntax

Remember there are many Xaliimos who practices evil things in our community, maybe he has been detected "witchcraft" by other wife which makes put him in trouble between him and your Hooyo. You never know. Forgive him, he is your father.
No father could ever leave behind his children, must be something going on.
Lol tf

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
pointing out realities of your country isn't gloating
You're a pathetic dastardly creature, who see's lines that are drawn up by other human beings such as yourself on a map as being sacrosanct. It's clear that you have no compassion for your fellowman & in sha Allah xamar will be back & stronger than ever, United & Prosperous, just let them flush out these dhahabshiil Israeli intelligence mofo out of Mogadishu.

waraabe

Your superior
You're a pathetic dastardly creature, who see's lines that are drawn up by other human beings such as yourself on a map as being sacrosanct. It's clear that you have no compassion for your fellowman & in sha Allah xamar will be back & stronger than ever, United & Prosperous, just let them flush out these dhahabshiil Israeli intelligence mofo out of Mogadishu.

your qabiil is the biggest threat to somali race. FACTS

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
your qabiil is the biggest threat to somali race. FACTS
Yeah the same ones at the forefront of building the government that sits in our capital city xamar today? Need I remind you? Garoowe1,2?

We are Somalia lol

Yeah let's blame the system and make excuses for deadbeat fathers....very low.

Hey Wait now there is some truth in what @Cognitivedissonance says

Fatherlessness in Welfare States: A Cross-National Look
http://www.academia.edu/9431539/Fatherlessness_in_Welfare_States_A_Cross-National_Look

Welfare policy has a great role to play in this effect for themost vulnerable of children. One of the most significant but often ignored consequence of all forms of welfare is the option and often only choice for fathers tolive apart and gradually diminish their roles in the lives of their children. This paper documents the levels of and pathways to father absence among welfare-recipient children in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Sweden, with some comparisons from the other Scandinavian welfare states where data is available. The goal is to determine which aspects of a nation’s welfare system influences changes infamily formation, particularly alienating fathers and preventing men and women who parent children to form committed relationships.

What has happened is that the government has said to many young women i am the father. So the fathers Somali men have become dispensable. Loses his role in the households and his families life.

As you can imagine he lives in Sweden the mother of all the welfare states the impact on Somali Fathers double that of other ethncities mainly because they have uncertified degrees from home or lack education and skills. Unlike other groups we are not economic migrants or someone with a homebase or been established in these countries since the 50s or the 70s. Our generation is the first. The system hits those at the bottom the hardest.

What you and your fellow girls on this thread can do is take your "faux care" and your deragatory terms "deadbeats" and stupid stereotypes and characterizations & shove it balaayo xuun.

Why do you have to devalue his hardship as "calaacling like a little girl" that sad reality of Somalis men mentality have to face by wider community and the reason why they are so heartless and emotionless- when a young man like him express their feelings -they are belittle by the likes of you - just stop it- if you think you are helping -you aren't.
Plus Mercury just shared his experience and good for him and you can share yours or keep out of i

Except for the fact that he has made several hatefilled negative insulting topics about somalis. Makes it really hard for people take this one seriously.

Canada and Uk Somalis?
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/canada-and-uk-somalis.4604/#post-83563

And

Somali hooker in L.A
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-hooker-in-l-a.4312/
:draketf:

Its not an issue of being sympathetic as if that will do anything.

@Mercury Try and understand your fathers point of view and what he was going thru here. I myself cannot relate, but one thing i know is true understanding and dialogue between you and your father goes a long way, it sure beats villanizing him online and feeding stereotypes and mischaracterization of Somali men in general.

Last edited:
What do you know of this man you're speaking down on? Let's not be too quick to judge, let's leave that to the best of those that judge Allah the most benevolent.

Just ignore them, all they want to do is yell "deadbeats" Iyo insult raga Soomaalida and calcaal 24/7. People like her don't give 2 fucks tbh.

@Mercury My Advice to you is to look for the factors, complexities and variables that contributed to what went down, human issues do not live an vaccum for people to push for such hatefilled narratives. Try and have an understanding & forgiveness at end of the day he is family.
The sympathy of anonymous online forumers will do and mean nothing for you tbh ,as harsh it may sound.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Just ignore them, all they want to do is yell "deadbeats" Iyo insult raga Soomaalida and calcaal 24/7. People like her don't give 2 fucks tbh.

@Mercury My Advice to you is to look for the factors, complexities and variables that contributed to what went down, human issues do not live an vaccum for people to push for such hatefilled narratives. Try and have an understanding & forgiveness at end of the day he is family.
The sympathy of anonymous online forumers will do and mean nothing for you tbh ,as harsh it may sound.

I dont really hate him its just that How can you get to know someone who always pushes you away?

U know I always fight for the people I love im not asking them to love me back its okay if they dont im used to it and i dnt care anymore

I dont really hate him its just that How can you get to know someone who always pushes you away?

U know I always fight for the people I love im not asking them to love me back its okay if they dont im used to it and i dnt care anymore

Thats good, but the fact that you had to share the story with us means that you do care and you haven't moved on. You should try and make an effort with your father still, perhaps he is ashamed, guilted or confused. You will never know for sure if you dont commute with him, there are alot of people that do not have a mother or a father, its something you cant take for granted and end up regretting one day.

I know many sucsessful people that were in your spot with a parent out of the picture and the greatest most complete thing for them was when they reconcile their issue with their absentee parent and united. It didn't matter how old they were.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hey Wait now there is some truth in what @Cognitivedissonance says

Fatherlessness in Welfare States: A Cross-National Look
http://www.academia.edu/9431539/Fatherlessness_in_Welfare_States_A_Cross-National_Look

What has happened is that the government has said to many young women i am the father. So the fathers Somali men have become dispensable. Loses his role in the households and his families life.

As you can imagine he lives in Sweden the mother of all the welfare states the impact on Somali Fathers double that of other ethncities mainly because they have uncertified degrees from home or lack education and skills. Unlike other groups we are not economic migrants or someone with a homebase or been established in these countries since the 50s or the 70s. Our generation is the first. The system hits those at the bottom the hardest.

What you and your fellow girls on this thread can do is take your "faux care" and your deragatory terms "deadbeats" and stupid stereotypes and characterizations & shove it balaayo xuun.

Except for the fact that he has made several hatefilled negative insulting topics about somalis. Makes it really hard for people take this one seriously.

Canada and Uk Somalis?
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/canada-and-uk-somalis.4604/#post-83563

And

Somali hooker in L.A
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-hooker-in-l-a.4312/
:draketf:

Its not an issue of being sympathetic as if that will do anything.

@Mercury Try and understand your fathers point of view and what he was going thru here. I myself cannot relate, but one thing i know is true understanding and dialogue between you and your father goes a long way, it sure beats villanizing him online and feeding stereotypes and mischaracterization of Somali men in general.
Where have I made hate filled posts about Somalis? I get it we don't share the same views but tone it down on the character assassination you wicked magi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending