Growing up without a father

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Well them niggahs in the hood grow up seeing different niggahs bang they mothers while they call'em, "es" and, "milfs"
Were talking about dignified men who understand the struggles of their mothers. Men who understand what means to be fatherless.
You're addressing the madow lifestyle, I've met madows who called their mothers the B word. Its all about the community sxb

I'm not even talking about madows, i meant somalis. Lot's of Somalis here in toronto live in low income government housing projects. It's not a madow lifestyle, rather a minority lifestyle. We come here with nothing and are placed into these neighbourhoods. A lot of somalis decide to jus rape the welfare system and never advance or leave out of the hood.

and Lol wtf is wrong with saying milf nigga? everyone uses it. Even white boys named Herbert that have office jobs. If anything its a compliment that the said woman stayed attractive for that long.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I thought he was the typical calacaaling xalimo for the longest time until a few threads ago. That should say something.

But, let's be honest here sxb: You are the last person to be calling someone out on this. :camby:
What do you mean? He's got a female cartoon as his avatar lol

I'm a straight forward man, I haven't got a forked tongue, so speak a straight forward word miise remain silent.

S

SOMACOON

and Lol wtf is wrong with saying milf nigga? everyone uses it. Even white boys named Herbert that have office jobs. If anything its a compliment that the said woman stayed attractive for that long.

:what1::drakewtf:
This niggah

Isnt that what people do talk about problems instead of keeping it all in and put on a act for others?

Hell if more somali guys had balls and talk about whats bothering them instead of being scared of what others will think.

If more could learn to overcome this problem there would be a lot more saved marriages.
Beautifully said. You're one in million.

They say growing up with a single mother makes you more sensitive toward women.
Look on the bright side. Now you know what it means to be a man. You'd respect your wive, and will teach your daughters about self-respect.

You must be puffing that good shit again, sxb. :heh:

The youngins I know who come from single mother households are the most ruthless when it comes to women.

S

syntax

The youngins I know who come from single mother households are the most ruthless when it comes to women.
Lol exactly, this nigga just talking out of his ass

S

SOMACOON

you still haven't told me whats wrong with saying milf. It's not even a derogatory term bruh...it's a compliment
MILF-
MOTHER
I
TO
f*ck

:drakewtf::what::what1:

Now you tell me how you'd feel if someone were to say your mother is a MILF.
This niggah said its a compliment. I'd knock a niggah out quick, wait for him to wake up, and I'd knock that niggah out again.

S

SOMACOON

This has scientifically been proven. Majority of men who have watched their mothers struggle all wish to live a different lifestyle in the future.
I understand some get consumed and continue living the abusive life. But if a man grew up seeing his mother get slapped and abused, and he continues to live that life by beating on his wife...well then niggah is on that good shit, cause common sense speaks otherwise.

S

syntax

MILF-
MOTHER
I
TO
f*ck

:drakewtf::what::what1:

Now you tell me how you'd feel if someone were to say your mother is a MILF.
This niggah said its a compliment. I'd knock a niggah out quick, wait for him to wake up, and I'd knock that niggah out again.

First of all it's not something you say directly to a woman. You don't go up to a woman go WOW DAYUM YOUS A TIGHT MILF. it's just something you use when describing a attractive older woman with yo boys. Obviously you gonna get mad your the son. If a dude went up to your sister and said damn girl u sexy as f*ck, you'd get hella vexed but ur sister low-key would be feeling all nice and shit. She might even tweet about it. It's the same with MILF. It's a complimented aimed at the woman. I mean you could be polite and be like, wow this lady is very attractive i'd like to coitus with her. IT's the same shit.

S

SOMACOON

First of all it's not something you say directly to a woman. You don't go up to a woman go WOW DAYUM YOUS A TIGHT MILF. it's just something you use when describing a attractive older woman with yo boys. Obviously you gonna get mad your the son. If a dude went up to your sister and said damn girl u sexy as f*ck, you'd get hella vexed but ur sister low-key would be feeling all nice and shit. She might even tweet about it. It's the same with MILF. It's a complimented aimed at the woman. I mean you could be polite and be like, wow this lady is very attractive i'd like to coitus with her. IT's the same shit.
SELF-RESPECT AND DIGNITY. Thats what i've been addressing saxiibkiiis, i aint talking about ciyaalka xafada,
We on that Odeyasha aqalka shit

S

syntax

horta @SOMACOON wallahi ur a lame square ass nigga if you get offended when other ppl use the word MILF. the f*ck its not that serious bro chill

S

SOMACOON

horta @SOMACOON wallahi ur a lame square ass nigga if you get offended when other ppl use the word MILF. the f*ck its not that serious bro chill
TF?
Why would I get offended if my mother is not involved? I could care less about the word MILF. cause my mama ain't out there showcasing her body. Just like your mother aint. You went off topic niggah. I stated some hommies grow up seeing other men call their mothers es and milfs, meaning those same children grow up with that y mentality. Ma fahantahay?
Niggas tweaking on here and not even on that :z1banet:

S

syntax

TF?
Why would I get offended if my mother is not involved? I could care less about the word MILF. cause my mama ain't out there showcasing her body. Just like your mother aint. You went off topic niggah. I stated some hommies grow up seeing other men call their mothers es and milfs, meaning those same children grow up with that y mentality. Ma fahantahay?
Niggas tweaking on here and not even on that :z1banet:

sxb all I'm saying is the word MILF isn't on the same level as hoe//tiana etc...

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I felt violated, these guys mistaken me for a female? Never that. I got my manhood up on display ee play your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts