Growing up without a father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you want to talk to someone about your hardship then who's better then Allah?

This agony aunt thingy thing is not for us, Muslims, everyone is tested that's the whole purpose in life, I say embrace it.

Not everyone deals with suffering the same, some talk and others listen. Plus others suffering is not going
to make my problems go away :westbrookwtf:

The kid is venting under a nickname -wheres the harm in that.

@Mercury, you have a positive mindset and you turned out great despite your father's failures. He is still your waalid and as such xaq ayu kugu leeyahay. Marka xaqiisa dhowr for the sake of Allah.

Keep no grudges, harbour no ill feelings. There will come a day your father will need you and how you handle that situation will mark the beginning of a new relationship between you both.

OP, if this is the most of your problems then you have it better than most of the world. You have a lot to be grateful for. Calacaalka naga jooji. This is what women do: pour their hearts out and expect sympathy. It is not befitting of a grown man at all. Otherwise, invest in a diary my friend.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is calaacaling pure & simple. Allah tests those he loves best.

Isnt that what people do talk about problems instead of keeping it all in and put on a act for others?

Hell if more somali guys had balls and talk about whats bothering them instead of being scared of what others will think.

If more could learn to overcome this problem there would be a lot more saved marriages.

S

syntax

Isnt that what people do talk about problems instead of keeping it all in and put on a act for others?

Hell if more somali guys had balls and talk about whats bothering them instead of being scared of what others will think.

If more could learn to overcome this problem there would be a lot more saved marriages.

Sxb to be honest you weren't even calacaaling. I read your post like 3 times and to me it just seems like you were sharing a experience. Which is fine, given that this is a Somali forum and we're all here to share and contribute. Others who come from stable families can understand through your post what it's like to be fatherless. I feel like some of these niggas just seen a wall of text and were like lulz pls stop calacaalin. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your experience bro. Hopefully others here can be grateful for having two parents.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

There's no one better to confide in then Allah, we're all here just playing the cards we're dealt, it is what it is.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I honestly thought you was a chick had I known earlier my responses would of been harsher.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury, you have a positive mindset and you turned out great despite your father's failures. He is still your waalid and as such xaq ayu kugu leeyahay. Marka xaqiisa dhowr for the sake of Allah.

Keep no grudges, harbour no ill feelings. There will come a day your father will need you and how you handle that situation will mark the beginning of a new relationship between you both.

NaNah i dont have any grudges would just be a waste of time i rather be Nice to everyone cause it could be all gone tomorrow

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
I agree that it is definitely damaging growing up without out a father, i am lucky mine was always in my life. I remember how i felt when he went on business trips and i missed him greatly.

There is no issue in talking about it, this is a general discussion forum. If you have something to add then post if not just ignore the thread.

S

SOMACOON

They say growing up with a single mother makes you more sensitive toward women.
Look on the bright side. Now you know what it means to be a man. You'd respect your wive, and will teach your daughters about self-respect.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
That was unnecessary menace. It doesn't matter what the mother was, a father should be in his kids lives no matter what. If you're man enough to lay down with the woman then be a man and take care of your offsprings.

Gar ilaahay bey taqaan! All I've done was raise a proper possible defense of another Muslim person who is not here to say his side of the story ...we can't be seef la bood...how do we know that the father wanted so badly to be in his kids life and eedo threatened to arrest him..man had other kids and major problems ...he had 2 families to feed..he wasn't Donald trump..he probably went crazy but kids couldn't tell that

S

syntax

They say growing up with a single mother makes you more sensitive toward women.
Look on the bright side. Now you know what it means to be a man. You'd respect your wive, and will teach your daughters about self-respect.

lmao thats not true bro. Most niggas in the hood are raised by single moms, and those niggas are nowhere close to being sensitive to women. Even myself I aint sensitive to no women, especially hoes i treat them like shit. A lot of hoes out there man...hala is ilaaliyo. Don't let them catch you sleeping with your feelings and shit bruhs

S

SOMACOON

lmao thats not true bro. Most niggas in the hood are raised by single moms, and those niggas are nowhere close to being sensitive to women. Even myself I aint sensitive to no women, especially hoes i treat them like shit. A lot of hoes out there man...hala is ilaaliyo
Well them niggahs in the hood grow up seeing different niggahs bang they mothers while they call'em, "es" and, "milfs"
Were talking about dignified men who understand the struggles of their mothers. Men who understand what it means to be fatherless.
You're addressing the madow lifestyle, I've met madows who called their mothers the B word. Its all about the community sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts