Growing up without a father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Captain wadani lol cause I don't believe in nationalism so you're going on a all out offensive, I say bring it!

Where have I made hate filled posts about Somalis? I get it we don't share the same views but tone it down on the character assassination you wicked magi.

I wasnt talking about you. I was explaining why people were doubting @Mercury.

Why would i care to insult a Selfhating troll like you? I have no time for qof naftiisa neceb

Last edited:
Captain wadani lol cause I don't believe in nationalism so you're going on a all out offensive, I say bring it!

Please abaayo i am no chauvanist, just a person who cares deeply about the progress and betterment of his own brothers and sisters.

Listen women who cares what you believe in, if you havent noticed you are irrelevant on this site.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Please abaayo i am no chauvanist, just a person who cares deeply about the progress and betterment of his own brothers and sisters.

Listen women who cares what you believe in, if you havent noticed you are irrelevant on this site.
lol I don't care what others think, I don't wish ill on others, I don't gossip, I don't speak with a forked tongue, I haven't got a hidden agenda with me what you see is what you really get.

f*ck the friendship I ride alone, never was the type to have a herd mentality.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My apology to you mr geeljire, I was wrong, I hope you could find it in your heart to forgive me after all I'm merely a mortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts