Somali hooker in L.A

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Seen this video. She's on drugs and I can't believe she'll wear a hijab while hooking in the West.

She's extremely ugly I doubt even a crackhead would do her to share a hit.

T

Tokio

This shit that I don't like.

Bacda iska fur niyow waxan meesha haso dhigin fataalyahow yari.

S

Shamis

I missed that clitoris part :damn::drakelaugh::eminemdamn:Dude was like:hova: TMI do I look like the UN to you:idontlike:

S

Shamis

Not all K5 are Ogaden but she might have been a hooker in Addis in a previous life.

A

Amira-chan

Yeah I used to love his films as a kid why do the good die young? ):

Former anime addict. Not seen any in a while but I've heard good things about one punch man so I might start again

For a guy that loves Martial Arts, you WILL LOVE One Punch Man! :D

It's a shame I used to know quite a few words in Japanese that I picked up from watching anime. At one point I was so obsessed I considered having Japanese lessons so I could go live there. I still plan on going there one day, not just to experience their culture, out all all the indayar females I find them the most attractive. Why? Because their indas aren't as yaar. :ulachen001:

@Amira-chan you live in Australia are flights to Japan cheap?

K

Kirei

@Gambit Ikr! I was also a fan of Lee back in the days and every once in a while I marathon his films. He was a legend :(
I'm watching One Punch Man atm, it's currently airing too. I totally recommend it, I think you'd love it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts