Canada and Uk Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I always keep hearing about negative things about Somalis in Uk and Canada

Uk - Guys selling drugs, killing other somalis, converts looking for somali girls to marry cuz theyre "easy" to marry ,benefit frauds husband divorves his wife but they still live together, pedophile sex gang

Canada Toronto,alberta, ontario
Gang shootings, drugs again somalis killing each other girls hanging with jamaicans, and i also remember these 2 girls who were smuggling drugs to jamaica for their good friend.

Now dont get me wrong theres alot of good somalis doing good things but they dont get as much attention as they should cuz the media is the greatest weapon to spread lies.

Anyone whose lived in the UK or Canada who can tell me if this is true or not?

Apollo

VIP
Aren't you from Sweden? You know you can say shit about any diaspora group.

Swedish Somalis: biggest welfare fraudsters, fail to integrate, rape blonde Swedish girls all the time etc..
Why you raping those Viking women?

S

Shamis

We're doing OK or we'd be kicked out by now. Everywhere I go there's a Somali bus driver, cab driver, nurse, telephone/internet cafe, xawaalad, maqaayad, mosque and loads of university students studying sciences or economics/politics. Bad news reaches the war quicker than good news.

Uk - Guys selling drugs, killing other somalis, converts looking for somali girls to marry cuz theyre "easy" to marry ,benefit frauds husband divorves his wife but they still live together, pedophile sex gang

First of all the British media does not spread propaganda against any British ethnicity. The media rarely speaks about British Somalis except this one local newspapers called the "echo" which is a local newspaper in Essex, this one local paper goes out of its way to inform the local Essex people about how young somali guys go from London to Essex in order to sell class A drugs, by now every resident of Essex knows about these activities but this is the only place in the whole of Britian where a part of the British media speaks about Somalis in a significant manner that gets noticed.

Secoundly Somalis in Britian hardly kill anyone let alone fellow British Somalis. A somali killing someone in Britian is a rare event and hardly gets attention from the British media or the government for that matter.

Pedophilia is also something that is completely unheard of in the British somali community. Sxb you're making us look like vile degenerates by writing this about us.

Mercury

VIP
Aren't you from Sweden? You know you can say shit about any diaspora group.

Swedish Somalis: biggest welfare fraudsters, fail to integrate, rape blonde Swedish girls all the time etc..
Why you raping those Viking women?

I agree some fail to integrate , cause its hard since swedish people are very conservative and shy to talk to strangers they rather mind their own business sure rape does happen but not so many somalis do it here

Mercury

VIP
First of all the British media does not spread propaganda against any British ethnicity. The media rarely speaks about British Somalis except this one local newspapers called the "echo" which is a local newspaper in Essex, this one local paper goes out of its way to inform the local Essex people about how young somali guys go from London to Essex in order to sell class A drugs, by now every resident of Essex knows about these activities but this is the only place in the whole of Britian where a part of the British media speaks about Somalis in a significant manner that gets noticed.

Secoundly Somalis in Britian hardly kill anyone let alone fellow British Somalis. A somali killing someone in Britian is a rare event and hardly gets attention from the British media or the government for that matter.

Pedophilia is also something that is completely unheard of in the British somali community. Sxb you're making us look like vile degenerates by writing this about us.

i dont mean to make you guys look bad this are just stuff ive heard on the internet and from dailymail but doesnt seem like a serious newspaper now when i think about it

All I can speak about is Canada. The situation with Lamagodleys in Ontario varies. I've heard good things about those who live in Ottawa, and the ones who live in the tulos in the Southern region are doing very well. Those who live in the GTA and Alberta are another story. Drugs, violent crime, unstable households, etc. It's all true. :mjlol:

Zuleikha

90% of young somali brits are doing well with their life. Every somali household got a kids in higher education and with a good career path.

Mashallah we come a long way and made a progress compare to 10 years ago.

S

Shamis

One group of paedophiles can't tar us all. Pakistanis, whites and Afghanis are the main culprits in systematic grooming and rape rings.

Mercury

VIP
@Shamis true that its just that i dont see them as somalis anymore just a complete waste of potential i mean we got brothers who go on tahriib to get a better life and they know the struggle they been through so they work harder when they come to the west its just sad when I see somalis who turn to crime

C

Chris

Somali crime is off the chain. I've heard everything from rape & drugs to acid thrown in women's faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts