Growing up queer soomaali, the hatred in the culture and the way forward

Is being queer/lgbt a choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your self deceit is very endearing.
russ.png

Self Deceit? In what way? It is a thought that occurred to me,. I am honest in my feelings towards the Saudis and the middle easterners in general. I shouldn't feel this blanket negativity towards them and I know many of them are decent Muslims and brothers. But it is hard to ignore how failed they are as Muslims. They are second rate human beings to me because of their failures. I make exceptions for the Palestinians. They seem to have better attitude and culture.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Self Deceit? In what way? It is a thought that occurred to me,. I am honest in my feelings towards the Saudis and the middle easterners in general. I shouldn't feel this blanket negativity towards them and I know many of them are decent Muslims and brothers. But it is hard to ignore how failed they are as Muslims. They are second rate human beings to me because of their failures. I make exceptions for the Palestinians. They seem to have better attitude and culture.

I just find your pathetic excuse of delaying Hajj because of fear of being sexually harassed by a big futo arab, when in my own estimation, i sense u r a low key agnostic.

It is interesting that Arabs before Islam, were sexually gymnastic, or adventurous. Even when Islam arrived too, 4 wives are allowed for a man. this shows a healthy thinking about sex with no hang ups about it. But it took Christianity to taint sex as something terrible. lol The British colonials were horrified to see homosexuality practiced so openly without any regard to Haaya in all the uncivilized world they ventured to . lol If u look at Christian doctrine, the only thing i can date to this prim priggish tone towards sex is the Virgin Mary who had Jesus without sex. So Virginity is prized above all. lol I find human foibles very comedic walaahi lol

Islam is in touch with human need. As long as you do things the right way, you are free to indulge yourself. Liberal approach to wealth and sex as long as people seek both the right and responsible way. There are no restrictions. It is a religion that even guides men to be better at satisfying their women. Foreplay before Sex is even covered in Hadeeth Books.

Allah is the creator of mankind, and he knows them better than anyone else. Try messing around with human need, and you create issues for your family and society. Saudis have suffered from extreme version of everything. if they restricted young adults hard, they should open other avenues for these kids to enjoy life and help them get married soon without burdensome dowries and clan bigotry.

It takes leadership for societies to succeed and apparently having deep pockets and wealth did not help that society. A disgrace and a stain on Islam and Muslims. I feel bad for the average Saudi who isn't part of the massive fail.

I just find your pathetic excuse of delaying Hajj because of fear of being sexually harassed by a big futo arab, when in my own estimation, i sense u r a low key agnostic.

Btw, same issues with the catholic church. Not allowing their religious men to marry led to them preying on Kids and rampant homosexuality as A NEXT OPTION to satisfy their sexual desires.

Mess around with human nature, and you get the result you weren't looking for.;

When Allah wills I will go there. God over Saudis and their failed ugliness. I have to go there no matter how I feel about them inshallah.

I don't have good opinion of that country.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Islam is in touch with human need. As long as you do things the right way, you are free to indulge yourself. Liberal approach to wealth and sex as long as people seek both the right and responsible way. There are no restrictions. It is a religion that even guides men to be better at satisfying their women. Foreplay before Sex is even covered in Hadeeth Books.

Allah is the creator of mankind, and he knows them better than anyone else. Try messing around with human need, and you create issues for your family and society. Saudis have suffered from extreme version of everything. if they restricted young adults hard, they should open other avenues for these kids to enjoy life and help them get married soon without burdensome dowries and clan bigotry.

It takes leadership for societies to succeed and apparently having deep pockets and wealth did not help that society. A disgrace and a stain on Islam and Muslims. I feel bad for the average Saudi who isn't part of the massive fail.

By the way, it is interesting to imagine Gods view on sex. It is considered impure. lol If u have sex with your husband, or wife, u need to bath before praying Salaat. lol Also in several verses in Quran, Allaah swt reminds us how pathetic we human beings are, we are created from a fluid inspired from sex obviously lol The verses are categorically clear of Allaah's swt disgust of bodily fluids lol

There is a hadith of one of brave beloved sahaba in the battle of Uhud, who was bathed and washed by the Angels before he was ascended up to the heavens. The reason for the extra wash is he had sex with his wife that morning before going to war, his wife insisted even when he was instructed not to have sex that morning.

So i guess, Yes Allah swt created us, but also knows our patheticness and source of origin. lol

In essence, the Majestic-ness and Supreme Purity of Allaah swt Shines like infinite Nur!

(and anecdotally, Prophet Adam pbuh was the ONLY honorable human to be molded by Allaah swt without the use of the dirty fluids lol & Xawa aka Eve to be extracted from the original copy of the honorable first Human pbuh)

Last edited:
By the way, it is interesting to imagine Gods view on sex. It is considered impure. lol If u have sex with your husband, or wife, u need to bath before praying Salaat. lol Also in several verses in Quran, Allaah swt reminds us how pathetic we human beings are, we are created from a fluid inspired from sex obviously lol The verses are categorically clear of Allaah's swt disgust of bodily fluids lol

There is a hadith of one of brave beloved sahaba in the battle of Uhud, who was bathed and washed by the Angels before he was ascended up to the heavens. The reason for the extra wash is he had sex with his wife that morning before going to war, his wife insisted even when he was instructed not to have sex that morning.

So i guess, Yes Allah swt created us, but also knows our patheticness and source of origin. lol

In essence, the Majestic-ness and Supreme Purity of Allaah swt Shines like infinite Nur!

(and anecdotally, Prophet Adam pbuh was the ONLY honorable human to be molded by Allaah swt without the use of the dirty fluids lol & Xawa aka Eve to be extracted from the original copy of the honorable first Human pbuh)

When Allah reminds us of our origins, it is to banish the useless pride not befitting for a mere human. Our origins are humble and simple. Allah mentions in the Quran how he honored mankind above other creatures too. Both instances serve a purpose but not to elevate mankind for the sake of it and not to demean them but to teach them something of value. I think. Allah knows best.

It is human tendency to view semen as something dirty and despised. I am not sure God mandated shower after sex because sex is impure but because of what happens to our body and the foul smell people have after sex. Just as a Muslim is required to brush their teeth and do not bother others with bad smelling mouth, purification of the body after sex is required. Standing in front of Allah whether you are alive and praying, or meeting him in the day of judgement would require purity in body among other requirements.

I ride the public transit and I can easily tell when people who skipped shower and had sex over night sit in-front of me. They smell bad.

Muslims who don't pray or pray irregularly smell bad too. Their hygiene suffers. Human beings are dirty unless they shower and clean themselves. Talking to Allah and meeting him in person requires purity of body as well as purity of faith in him.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When Allah reminds us of our origins, it is to banish the useless pride not befitting for a mere human. Our origins are humble and simple. Allah mentions in the Quran how he honored mankind above other creatures too. Both instances serve a purpose but not to elevate mankind for the sake of it and not to demean them but to teach them something of value. I think. Allah knows best.

It is human tendency to view semen as something dirty and despised. I am not sure God mandated shower after sex because sex is impure but because of what happens to our body and the foul smell people have after sex. Just as a Muslim is required to brush their teeth and do not bother others with bad smelling mouth, purification of the body after sex is required. Standing in front of Allah whether you are alive and praying, or meeting him in the day of judgement would require purity in body among other requirements.

I ride the public transit and I can easily tell when people who skipped shower and had sex over night sit in-front of me. They smell bad.

Muslims who don't pray or pray irregularly smell bad too. Their hygiene suffers. Human beings are dirty unless they shower and clean themselves. Talking to Allah and meeting him in person requires purity of body as well as purity of faith in him.

"the foul smell people have after sex."

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Schematics

I smell fine after my marriage conjugal gymnastic. What r u talking about huuno?? Do u smell after sex???

@Schematics

I smell fine after my marriage conjugal gymnastic. What r u talking about huuno?? Do u smell after sex???

I said when you get yourself off using your left hand for a reason. You didn't have to mention your marriage status. Everybody who goes through sexual act produces hormones that make them smell different and unpleasant. You are no exception.

Qubayso xoolayahay markaad biyo baxdid.

:lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I said when you get yourself off using your left hand for a reason. You didn't have to mention your marriage status. Everybody who goes through sexual act produces hormones that make them smell different and unpleasant. You are no exception.

Well i like how my husband smells after halaal. Am i weird?

Well i like how my husband smells after halaal. Am i weird?

That is called fetish. It is not weird but you are still required to shower as soon as you get out of bed and before you make people's lives unpleasant with your unpleasant odour.

Qudhmuunkada hawada haku afuufin

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is called fetish. It is not weird but you are still required to shower as soon as you get out of bed and before you make people's lives unpleasant with your unpleasant odour.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It is not fetish. It is natural pheromones that make couple attract or interested in sex. Animals have it too. It does not smell. Unles u r fat, which is another story.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
As muslims we need to understand exactly what is being advocated for by people such as steamdevelopment, their main point is to rationalise the acceptance of homosexuality as a way of life.

It's not a discussion about whether or not some people have tendencies for the same gender, they argument is that such people should be allowed to act in accordance with their inclinations and that we should not have a problem with it. This is what lies at the heart of this entire issue. It's similar to those who argue for the acceptance of "sexual liberty" ie the right to engage in zina.

Due to shortcomings people do commit such sins but to advocate for the acceptance and the right to engage in these sins is an action of kufr. This is what we need to be careful of when it comes to topics such as this one.

The " born this way" argument supposedly is only valid when it's being used to justify extra-familial homosexuality even though there's no tangible difference in terms of orientation than when it occurs within the family. The aversion they have when it's intra-familial is due to it being a social taboo as such it's considered a no go zone so as to speak.

They condemn muslims for being against homosexuality in it's totality , inhumane towards gays etc yet the same can be said about them when it comes to intra-familial homosexuality and gays who engage in this type of homosexuality.

@Steamdevolopment
why are you not addressing this apparent contradiction ??? bal no sheeg
"but to advocate for the acceptance and the right to engage in these sins is an action of kufr" lets take Ilhan O for example , if you would meet with her in private and would raised the issue with her promoting lgbt rights and later she would respond by saying I know this is wrong and goes against our teachings of islam but im doing it for political motives than she is a mere sinner , but if she answers and says that she belivie that lgbt rights are lawful within islam than she has committed kufr.

It is not fetish. It is natural pheromones that make couple attract or interested in sex. Animals have it too. It does not smell. Unles u r fat, which is another story.

These sexual secretions smell bad. That is why you need to shower and clean up after sex. Body size does not play a specific role. Everybody who engaged in sex or had a wet dream will have, to put it politely, pungent smell later.

War qubayso soon after.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These sexual secretions smell bad. That is why you need to shower and clean up after sex. Body size does not play a specific role. Everybody who engaged in sex or had a wet dream will have, to put it politely, pungent smell later.

War qubayso soon after.

You wash because there is stains in your sheets, body etc etc lol couples enjoy the sex smell. Maybe u do have a sex hang ups and u dont know it huuno

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Weird dude you are! The saudis/gulf countries have contrabuted too islam in terms of spreading knowledge of the deen and in aid more than any other nation on the face of the earth and here we have our people the somalis like you slandering our honarable brethrens beacuse of your dislike with someone out of the arabs beacuse of a personal experience you've had with them or others had with them, the arabs nor any other people dont ow you nothing in this life you take what you need, and being ungrateful is a very disgusting trait a human being can posses

Trending