Girl I’m talking to went to korea before with friends

Insecure men who listen to those channels where they scream at women about what they are think this.
Men who don’t have a healthy relationship with women think this way, smh.
Stop assuming all women are sexual deviants who travel and do nonsense while there.
Noone in the real world thinks like this, I know stupid men, even stupid men don't think like this, ppl go out travelling for fun, whats so difficult to grasp
these guys must be trolling

What is there for a Muslim girl in Korea? Think about it.

It's like some weeb going to Japan the only reason to go to those places is yellow fever.

Same thing as any guy going to Thailand being gay.

Once again why would a somali girl go to any of these places if she doesn't have any family there and without a wali ontop of that lol.

She's just coping
Please stop assuming women who travel are up to nonsense. How many people… man or women would love to go to Japan including myself ? Cause it’s a dream destination? I’ve been wanting to go to Japan since I was a little girl, and not once was it for the men ?

Guys please associate with women in a healthy manner and stop assuming.

Please stop assuming women who travel are up to nonsense. How many people… man or women would love to go to Japan including myself ? Cause it’s a dream destination? I’ve been wanting to go to Japan since I was a little girl, and not once was it for the men ?

Ok👍

What is there for a Muslim girl in Korea? Think about it.

It's like some weeb going to Japan the only reason to go to those places is yellow fever.

Same thing as any guy going to Thailand being gay.

Once again why would a somali girl go to any of these places if she doesn't have any family there and without a wali ontop of that lol.

She's just coping

Lol i swear most of you guys have never interacted with a female in real life, you just spout inc3l nonsense you read on 4chn

Lol i swear most of you guys have never interacted with a female in real life, you just spout inc3l nonsense you read on 4chn
This is what I’m saying. And I usually see things from both sides on this site. But this topic is just ridiculous.
Its really showing men who never have associated with women in a healthy non sexual way.

Okay, this thread has been going for 14 pages now so I guess I'll share my imput to put and end to it.

1. Traveling for women without a mahram is haraam.
2. A woman traveling to South Korea with her girlfriends is definitely a red flag, but we shouldn't have bad assumptions about what she did while she was there.

Allaah knows best.

This isn't a female exclusive problem which type of guy just decides to go to a place like Thailand just to "chill". Going to Thailand is synonymous to liking ladyboys. And Korean is the female version of sex tourism. The only people that go there are people that like kpop or have yellow fever or have family there.
Ok… so I’m starting to see where you guys are coming from … as I’ve never heard of this in terms of South Korea behind a sexual destination ??

Truly I only know of girls who go there for the culture overall and teaching opportunities?
When did South Korea become like Thailand ?

This whole thread is bitter. Assuming that anyone that has been to country has travelled to sleep around?
That’s fair, I guess. I’m not saying it’s right to assume they have with any certainty, just alerting men to a statistical reality. I also didn’t read the entire thread, and I can’t see how that’s relevant at all to you being a bitter, vindictive weirdo every time I come across your name on this forum. If only you weren’t such a wench, you’d live the life you want.
Who is sounding bitter between me and you? Any sane person will say you.
You’re a grown woman. Corny.

Being into Kdrama, Kbeauty and Kpop doesn't mean you're fetshizing a group of people. Are you fetishizing Western women if you're into American movies, music and products and you want to go to America? Get out of here.

The only and main difference being I live in a western country, of course. I’m also not saying they’re fetishising those poor men because they consume their media, but because they half-worship them. Somali Kpop stan Twitter is sufficient as a case study, I won’t be elaborating.
You get rotten apples everywhere. Women are moving crazy on your own doorstep. Go touch grass. I don't know how you're suggesting that everyone that goes to a place that doesn't even if that
What? You’re the terminally online one LMAO. YOU need to touch grass and stop acting like a brat.

Insecure men who listen to those channels where they scream at women about what they are think this.
Men who don’t have a healthy relationship with women think this way, smh.
Stop assuming all women are sexual deviants who travel and do nonsense while there.
Reality is most men, don’t subscribe to that bs. So either you do as the prophet told you to do and prostate to us or remain single sith 10 cats. Word to kevin samuels!

Yeah sure and old white women travel to African and Caribbean countries just to enjoy the beautiful weather :mjlol:

And
Yeah sure and old white women travel to African and Caribbean countries just to enjoy the beautiful weather :mjlol:
Sir
U label me as a feminist when u cannot provide a good rebuttal to my argumen
most men cheat compared to women and when women cheat usually its cos the husband is trash or she wants emotional attachment to something
when a man cheats he just wants ot have sex which is why alt of men cheat even when they have a loyal wife
It’s funny when a man on this site, thinks differently or tries to see from the other side and folks will think he’s a simp or a feminist.
Just like a woman sees things from a man side of things … she’s a pick me.
What he just said is facts … most women cheat for emotional reasons or if she’s not being satisfied.
From what I and many of the females users have posted on here .. married men will cheat. And they can still go back to the wife like nothing happened.
How many of these male channels will scream .. a man can cheat with multiple women .. doesn’t mean he loves them and is attached to them ? And he can go back to his wife and be normal.

Reality is most men, don’t subscribe to that bs. So either you do as the prophet told you to do and prostate to us or remain single sith 10 cats. Word to kevin samuels!
It’s funny cause …
I actually agreed with a lot of the points Kevin samuels made lol. And ain’t nothing wrong with cats btw.

Your strange if you assume the mutiple people I know who want to go to Japan are there for sex. It’s giving men who’ve never interacted with women in a healthy manner.
I was genuinely stepping down from this because my actual point was miss understood. But anyways I specifically singled out south Korea for a reason and not Japan because it doesn't have the same context for somali girls. I'm saying a girl who wants to go specifically to Korea 6-7/10 they will be kpop obsessed with all the boy band mascots. So there primary motivation and what most likely got them interested in korean culture was Korean men. Most peoples gateway obsession with going to Japan started with anime.

Me personally I wouldn't marry someone who's done hijrah to any place without a mahram not because I think somali girls are animals but because its against Islam. I view it the same way as not marrying a non hijabi for example and I won't bother to change her ways because that's a hassle to deal with when there are plenty of women who adhere to the deen. These are just my standards.

And see
I was genuinely stepping down from this because my actual point was miss understood. But anyways I specifically singled out south Korea for a reason and not Japan because it doesn't have the same context for somali girls. I'm saying a girl who wants to go specifically to Korea 6-7/10 they will be kpop obsessed with all the boy band mascots. So there primary motivation and what most likely got them interested in korean culture was Korean men. Most peoples gateway obsession with going to Japan started with anime.

Me personally I wouldn't marry someone who's done hijrah to any place without a mahram not because I think somali girls are animals but because its against Islam. I view it the same way as not marrying a non hijabi for example and I won't bother to change her ways because that's a hassle to deal with when there are plenty of women who adhere to the deen. These are just my standards.
And see? With you explaining this.. I’m able to see from where your coming from and I somewhat get it.
I always try to see it from both my ends and my bad if I came off really rude sir.

Ok… so I’m starting to see where you guys are coming from … as I’ve never heard of this in terms of South Korea behind a sexual destination ??

Truly I only know of girls who go there for the culture overall and teaching opportunities?
When did South Korea become like Thailand ?
People who go there to study and work are different they went where there opportunities took them but people going to South Korea because they are fans of South Korean music which is haram is a red flag and nothing can justify that especially if they go without a mahram if they went with one then that's cool I have no problem with that.

Black women have said black female rep is finished in Korea because of Somalian women
Why is it on this site … I see a lot of men here make us seem like we are all sex crazed bad women ? When how many other African and Asian races talk about how well behaved Somali girls are ?
I know there’s some ratchet ones … but majority aren’t like that?

Last edited:

Trending