Girl I’m talking to went to korea before with friends

Also any Somali girl who lives by herself when her family are in the same country/state is also another major red flag. You guys have no idea what happens behind close doors in the West. We are living in the modern Dajjalic era. These chicks loyalty belongs to Instagram not to you.

Last edited:
Did he imply they're committing Zina? No.

You really tried it.
Did I mentioned Zina ? No.

2 weeks ago he couldn't understand & criticized people who traveled specially girlz & said it's a waste of time & money & now he's saying people travel for fun & it shouldn't be hard concept to grasp that.

Please stop acting dense @Angelina you smarter than this.

Yes I disagree with travelling still and it is a complete waste of time and I still don't understand why people enjoy it
BUt that doesn't mean that people don't enjoy it, it just means I don't understand or care for it, I know ppl who travel just for fun, so its not difficult to understand why people do it, you guys are coming out with BS that women travel to have sex which is the stupidest thing I have heard, no women does this, have u guys ever talking to a woman in real life

Keo

VIP
Can y’all please stop with this Faraax going to Colombian or Thailand. You saw one faraax doing this and you assume there’s a lot of Faraax a doing the same while there are many xalimos who travel or would like to travel to Korea. It’s not the same at all.

Keo

VIP
Xalimos don't do sex tourism like you wasaq faraxs who go to Thailand to f*ck trannies
Stop trying to create a narrative that doesn’t exist. You guys are known for travelling to Korea but want to make it seem like faraaxs are travelling to places like Thailand in doves.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
faraxs are doing sex tourism touching tips with shriveled cocks in south america and SEA nations only thing the xalimo is doing is taking a cute vlog and photos of food not getting fucked by ching chong wuu the indohoyar
No we don’t lol

Not all girls who go to Korea are into groupies if she's there for holiday or work that's fine, but just make sure she's not one of those weirdo girls who are into kpop.