Girl I’m talking to went to korea before with friends

Before kpop there where absolutely no girls traveling there stop coping. Women just like men also travel for sex astagfirullah. I saw tiktoks a while back of somali girls going on girl trips to Mexico and Jamaica what the hell is there to see in these places except men lol.

Do you think any ajnabi girls would be taking girl trips to somalia to "see" places?
Lmaooooooooo… you had me spit my water out with this. I truly didn’t know South Korea is becoming a sex destination ? Maybe cause I literally spent the last few years till now being with a baby and school and working. I’m totally out of the loop lol.
And to be fair .. you have a better chance of equally being assaulted in Somalia for simply showing hair ( it happened to me when I sat outside my villa and my hijab was loose and you can see my bangs.. and men wanted to beat me… ) vs these other places. I got a screamed at for showing my ankles in Somalia for goodness sakes.

Yes, OLD out of shape and probably unattractive. No young, beautiful woman is going to another country for men.

Men are thirsty everywhere and there is enough thirsty men where a woman lives.

Call me old fashioned, but the idea just seems ridiculous. Men are the ones that would travel to 3rd world countries for women cheaply, NOT women.
Sis preach it sis…….. how many out of shape old adeers are going to Somalia and Africa for young Miskeen women, that they know they couldn’t get in the western world? There’s barely any older habos going there for the same reason come on.
No attractive and fit woman needs to travel for the jiggy jiggy lol.

zackattack

Cowabunga
9 pages of niggas reaching so hard claiming xalimos go to korea for sex tourism. Wallahi I've heard it all. You niggas are weird. I know xalimos that have gone korea with their girls and newsflash xalimos aint bussin it down for indo yar. They out here on a regular schmegular girls holiday, eating food and sight seeing. The only red flag is one of the main reasons for xalimos hijra to Korea is for kpop and the red flag is that K-pop sucks... absolute abomination of a sound.

You are still not getting @Qeelbax number you simp motherfucker .

I agree Kpop is like getting shot in your ears .

World

VIP
How many married women do I know that travel ? And guess what ? When these husbands question it .. they simply respond …

“I pay half the bills in here, so I can do what I want with my money.”
Do you guys realize we not in the 7th century anymore where it was the wild Wild West ? It’s a lot safer for women to go travelling nowadays. It’s just Muslim men, no offence who think this way btw, who assume a woman is a who goes travelling.
Talaq talaq talaq

Any woman who travels to distant lands, without a male companion is reckless, and has little regard for her safety and reputation.

Such a woman has no honor, and no amount of shaming language will ever change that fact, in the eyes of men with set standards.

No wonder why the cadaan incels are targeting Muslim men , Andrew tate and that Johnson one have found an audience of men who will agree with their opinion 😭
It’s the same as these fast food companies teaming up with with the body positivity agenda and community and targeting them lmaoooo.

Lol i swear most of you guys have never interacted with a female in real life, you just spout inc3l nonsense you read on 4chn
I used to think like that until I started hanging around girls alot more during the pandemic as they are more superior between the genders when it comes to social skills.........didn't matter how miskeen they were you would be surprised to see how they really think and act when they think your a brainwashed guy that doesn't judged them (they super let their guard down)........I straight up realized around them never to trust a girl😂😂😂😳😳😳

Somali women can't do no wrong in their minds, its a never ending exchange. In their minds they're perfect and cannot be told otherwise.
A severe case of cognitive dissonance. Any girl who travels solo to Korea or any country is a nogo. Imagine marrying and procreating with such a degenerate. Couldn’t be me