Girl I’m talking to went to korea before with friends

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Which part seems so improbable for you? The "non-assuming hijabi doing naughty things in Korea" part? There are many, very much infamous such examples of that lol, and I've seen plenty more exposés just in my personal life.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Lol. As if there aren’t cafes, libraries, palaces, musuems, han river park, seoul tower, Jeju island not to mention their malls! If im going there im going shopping for their beauty products. They also have a lot of modest stores that sell long dresses and skirts. Next im going to get bubble tea and going to Starfield Library. Why is everything related to men. What if we just want to take cute pics and see the places our fave kdramas were filmed out.
Yhyhyh everything you've mentioned is pretty basic, people wouldn't spend 15+ hours travelling to a strange part of the world just for the stuff you've mentioned:ftw9nwa: Korea tourism sector has boomed since Kpop became a popular thing and it is renowned for nothing more but its pop culture which has a cult following, Im not saying women go their to sleep with men but assuming that they may do is not far fetched. Me personally I'd raise my eyebrow if I found out a girl im interested in went Korea

:heh: that's some feminist type of bullshit bro
No it is the reality
why do woman write fanfictions like 50 shads of gray, not hetreosexual man cares enough to write a book, women are way more consumed by the emotional and romantic side of sex, they dont care much for the physical aspect, women will stay in abusive relationships and seek romance whereas no man could give 2 sh*ts about that
yes some women are hoes
but more men are promiscous than women are
obviously nowadays everyone is becoming promiscous so its hard to tell the difference between men and women
but still muslim women especially despite the minority who are hoes alot are just normal people

:heh: that's some feminist type of bullshit bro
most men cheat compared to women and when women cheat usually its cos the husband is trash or she wants emotional attachment to something
when a man cheats he just wants ot have sex which is why alt of men cheat even when they have a loyal wife

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wjo lied to you my little brother? . There are some freaky women out there.. Don't let their innocence appearance fool you :browtf:
These people are certified virgins or simps! Plenty of hijabi transformers Ive seen with my own eyes! Where do you think they get the birkin bags? Not from hooyo’s Universal Credit thats for sure :mjswag:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yepp most of my classmates are obsessed with Turkish drama and even know the language. So it is a normal thing between girls to fall in love with other cultures but men “overthink that part too much”.
I’ve done my pilgrimage to turkey as an avid Turkish drama lover

Just as usual, men projecting.

Women don't usually dabble in sex tourism, they aren't thirsty. When girls travel, they go to see places ect.

Why would any sane woman travel 1000s of miles to get with an indoyar? That is male antics.
what i dont get is why jump to conclusions. sk is not a dirty run down place like thailand where you KNOW the only reason why someone would go their. south korea is like japan, a beautiful country worth seeing-and it has things you won't find in the west.

You're always so bitter LMAO.

Imagine conflating men all but extorting poor women for their body with sexually repressed women going apeshit abroad in an attempt to deflect lol. Also, Somali women are plenty capable of fetishising "indoyar" men, it's an epidemic at this point.

Somali men, if you want your woman to be 'pure', don't go for the K-pop types. I'm speaking from much experience and interactions with them. I know of multiple hijab-wearing, non-assuming Somali women who have done genuinely insane shit in Korea. Of course, if you don't care about purity, go for it.
This whole thread is bitter. Assuming that anyone that has been to country has travelled to sleep around?

Who is sounding bitter between me and you? Any sane person will say you.

Being into Kdrama, Kbeauty and Kpop doesn't mean you're fetshizing a group of people. Are you fetishizing Western women if you're into American movies, music and products and you want to go to America? Get out of here.

You get rotten apples everywhere. Women are moving crazy on your own doorstep. Go touch grass. I don't know how you're suggesting that everyone that goes to a place that doesn't even if that

what i dont get is why jump to conclusions. sk is not a dirty run down place like thailand where you KNOW the only reason why someone would go their. south korea is like japan, a beautiful country worth seeing-and it has things you won't find in the west.
The rise of corn watching, insecure, anti-social behavior and above all projection.

Some of the guys here also admitted that they wouldn't want a well traveled wife as that would mean it would be hard to impress her. That's another factor.

Trending