Gay and lesbian Somalis

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I said that because there were references to throwing people of roofs and murdering gays.

Since this is for public viewing, it is not the type of thing we want non-members to see as it could give the wrong impression.
I dont think anyone has time to read through 23 threads .

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You niggas are weird. 24 pages of people accusing whos gay. :mjlol:

Ngl tho @Eggman seemed hella defensive as if he’s hiding something :mjohreally:

but forreal tho the amount of takfir being Tossed around this thread :guccishock:

Since this is for public viewing, it is not the type of thing we want non-members to see as it could give the wrong impression.

the ones giving the wrong impression are the BLM xalimos, qaniis supporters and damn kaffirs in here. This is supposed to be a so called somali site, but 99.99% of somalis are against that shit....thats the type of shit that should be shut down.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You niggas are weird. 24 pages of people accusing whos gay. :mjlol:

Ngl tho @Eggman seemed hella defensive as if he’s hiding something :mjohreally:

but forreal tho the amount of takfir being Tossed around this thread :guccishock:

Bruh, your boy had to take a 5 page break to take in some fresh air.

I caught the nacalaad on another LGBT thread just minutes after wallahi.

:mjlol:

Imagine taking a mentally unhinged man who got breast implants fucking seriously :mjlol:

"NOOOOOOOO! IF YOU TALK ABOUT HOW MOST OF US ARE VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ABUSE WHO GO ON TO HAVE HARDCORE DRUG ADDICTIONS YOU'RE A HOMO YOURSELF!!!"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png

the ones giving the wrong impression are the BLM xalimos, qaniis supporters and damn kaffirs in here. This is supposed to be a so called somali site, but 99.99% of somalis are against that shit....thats the type of shit that should be shut down.
Somalis support fgm dose that mean we should support it. Societies grow when others criticize it but if you don’t allow criticism don’t be surprised when you see your society be left behind on the dust while others explore space.

Imagine taking a mentally unhinged man who got breast implants fucking seriously :mjlol:

"NOOOOOOOO! IF YOU TALK ABOUT HOW MOST OF US ARE VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ABUSE WHO GO ON TO HAVE HARDCORE DRUG ADDICTIONS YOU'RE A HOMO YOURSELF!!!"
View attachment 193335
It doesn’t help that Society treats them trash and are ostracized by their community.

Guys we bullied this kid for being different and he killed himself.

giphy.gif

Psychologist

Changemaker
So we in here posting videos of mentally ill transgenders now? this society is finished.

View attachment 193335
I know its hard to accept yourself after going through all that, but remember this is who you are. many of us are willing to support you for being yourself.

"Repressed urges can sometimes be expressed as their opposite; in other words, a person may lash out against what he finds unacceptable in himself."

It doesn’t help that Society treats them trash and are ostracized by their community.

Guys we bullied this kid for being different and he killed himself.

giphy.gif
Society doesn't have to cowtow and bend over backwards to play make-belief with mental patients.
The skys isn't green and you're not a girl and you never will be, f*ck off with your delusions lol

I know its hard to accept yourself after going through all that, but remember this is who you are. many of us are willing to support you for being yourself.

"Repressed urges can sometimes be expressed as their opposite; in other words, a person may lash out against what he finds unacceptable in himself."

Society doesn't have to cowtow and bend over backwards to play make-belief with mental patients.
The skys isn't green and you're not a girl and you never will be, f*ck off with your delusions lol
okay the same can be said for your sky daddy society doesn’t have to cowtow to your make beliefs too.

Nice reverse psychology fàggot, I'm not some teenager you can rattle lol
Finding these people replusive is the default for most people, you'll never be a real boy/girl Pinocchio.
47f.jpg

Because I do not want to be part of this religious debate on it.

My opinion on the community, is that it does not bother me. My only problem lies with ppl on SSpot making violent comments about them on a public forum.
YOU A CONFIRMED KHANIIS LOVER, and a hypocrite of the highest level wallahi. May u be struck.
The other day u were debating on why polygamy is 'destroying' our community. Pulling up all kinds of hadiths and quotes wallahi u know nothing of, debating and undermining a halal thing yet u can't even say khaniisnimo waa xaaram?
U were very excited to be part of the polygamy religious talk but when it comes to khanisnimo then its "because i dont wanna be part of this religious debate."
Choose your battles wisely BOY!
:yousmart:
Dhulka Allah kula gooy, xaaran yahoow khaniska ah.

@AdoonkaAlle

Come look at this. This sheegad exposed himself.

:samwelcome:

YOU A CONFIRMED KHANIIS LOVER, and a hypocrite of the highest level wallahi. May u be struck.
The other day u were debating on why polygamy is 'destroying' our community. Pulling up all kinds of hadiths and quotes wallahi u know nothing of, debating and undermining a halal thing yet u can't even say khaniisnimo waa xaaram?
Dhulka Allah kula gooy, xaaran yahoow khaniska ah.

@AdoonkaAlle

Come look at this. This sheegad exposed himself.

:samwelcome:
We welcome @Periplus to ex Muslim community

Trending