Gay and lesbian Somalis

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Its offical, the LGBT community is increasing in the Somali community, every farah and halimo is coming out gay, bi, trans etc.
Go on tik tok? You will see for yourself!!!!
They proudly display there colourful flags on there socials☹️Parents seem also relaxed and supportive of there children's way of life?
Is this a punishment from god? Whats the cause of this influx of gays/lesbians?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Its offical, the LGBT community is increasing in the Somali community, every farah and halimo is coming out gay, bi, trans etc.
They proudly display there colourful flags on there socials☹Parents seem also relaxed and supportive of there children's way of life?
probably these parents were so burned that they don't care anymore. Like escaping a massacre as a teenager, fleeing a war, raising money, tahriib through several countries without being caught by the authorities, getting caught at the last tahriib country, and start over raising money and do that shit again, and in the end, you succeed. You probably will not go through a mental breakdown, but you start over.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
probably these parents were so burned that they don't care anymore. Like escaping a massacre as a teenager, fleeing a war, raising money, tahriib through several countries without being caught by the authorities, getting caught at the last tahriib country, and start over raising money and do that shit again, and in the end, you succeed. You probably will not go through a mental breakdown, but you start over.
Hmmmm my parents went through the same, and i know for a fact if I told them im lesbian ill be 10ft in in ground….

Its because the culture of the west. Lagarooneyaasha feel empowered to tell the world they are gay and this affects somalis too. Whats weird is that they attach themselves to somalis. Like, wear somali clothes, claim somali culture. They don’t distance themselves from somalis but the opposite, they are trying to get closer

Somali are followers and also attention craving 24/7 they also go with what ever is trending and right now the alphabet movement along with sjw, blm movements are trending and they think it's progressive and modern to imnulate and support these degenerate movements.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They proudly display there colourful flags on there socials☹Parents seem also relaxed and supportive of there children's way of life?

Are Somalis Not human?
Bleed when bled?
Laugh in humor?
Cry in humor and Sadness?
Are Somalis not afflicted like other humans?
Gay Yemeni? Gay Cadaan? Gay Afo-nations?
Are Somalis not like everyone else?
Sick when Sickness reach them?
Gay when homosexuality Gays them?
We are a human race. We are all Victims of Shaitaan!

are you not a muslim?.
Yeah but that's not the point it is a minority within a minority and it gets overblown. We have threads every week about gay this and gay that. It gets tiring seeing the same shit spouted. Hate it in your heart or whatever and move on. It doesn't affect me so why should I care.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah but that's not the point it is a minority within a minority and it gets overblown. We have threads every week about gay this and gay that. It gets tiring seeing the same shit spouted. Hate it in your heart or whatever and move on. It doesn't affect me so why should I care.

Bro I said this on another thread and ever since this Eggman character keeps tagging me in LGBT threads calling them "my people".

Just read this gold exchange with this nacaas.

Come suck my gus qaniis nigga. You pop up in every gay thread bashing this and that. Im comfortable enough to joke about my sexuality. You on the other hand be harboring some closet energy ngl.
Nah I noticed that whenever khaniisnimo is brought up you and that guy ready for the cape. Calling everyone closet gay.