Gay and lesbian Somalis

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Admin

Can we please put this thread in qashin, there are a lot of statements that have been thrown around by members (possibly myself included) that should not be accessed by the viewing public.

Mahadsanid.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
I am one.

@kickz come deal with your friend. I have reasoned with him multiple times about the seriousness of making takfir on muslims.

Regardless of FKD, this a line that is being crossed.
No you're not you're in the same camp as all these khaniis apologists insulting our deen.

You hate on us gaal raac :kanyeshrug:
Person 1- I hate you person 2
Person 2- I hate you too
Person 1- no you can’t hate me that’s ****phobic you racist I’m gonna kill you now

this is pretty much your stance now and you wonder why people hate you guys lol

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Person 1- I hate you person 2
Person 2- I hate you too
Person 1- no you can’t hate me that’s ****phobic you racist I’m gonna kill you now

this is pretty much your stance now and you wonder why people hate you guys lol
Nope that is how you view the world gaal raac. You can disagree with us and call us savages but it's too far when we do. GTFO :camby:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Everyone, please leave this guy alone. Madaxa ayuu ku jiran yahay.

We will be arguing for another 100 pages if we continue like this.

@Periplus maybe you have all day to Karen about the taliban on here but I have things to do... I'm out... no need to pat my own self on the back

You see? I already knew this guy was a Karen and I alluded to it... now he's asking to speak to the manager

@Admin

Can we please put this thread in qashin, there are a lot of statements that have been thrown around by members (possibly myself included) that should not be accessed by the viewing public.

Mahadsanid.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Cause you guys are hating on people and think they deserve to be killed cause of some book:childplease:
1624625537126.jpg

Trending

Latest posts