Gay and lesbian Somalis

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Widespread agreement as in I thought what I was reasonable and not controversial.

Look back at my original post on that thread, I said I support polygamy if someone can afford it.

Feel free to call me a gaal bro. I am sure Allah SWT is happy at his adoon making takfir over a stupid argument on the internet.

Sheikhs with more knowledge than you and I are unwilling to make takfir on certified terrorists because of the severity of making takfir. Laakin you and @Eggman are making takfir on a SSpot thread.

Do you have any shame bro?
Is homosexuality haram?
Yes or No

We really got a person arguing for qaniisnimo on a somali site. are you even somali? or an ethiopian agent?
Oh the heresy a Somali thinks differently he must not be a Somali cause surely Somalis are a hive mind who all think the same

He thinks different he must not be somali
BD5D0732-9375-477E-8126-D5491CD05B99.jpeg

You harm them by making fun of their choices and their lifestyle. Don’t cry Islamophobia when people say the hijab is oppression or when someone draws your prophet lol
Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge. They can say whatever they want, I'm not a deranged head-case who'll flip out and hangs himself if people don't agree with my world-view lol.

Rational people don't fashion skin from your thigh/wrist into some meat-log franken penis.
Nor do they clog up health services to get their breasts hacked off for cosmetic/delustional purposes. Women with breasts cancer actually need mastecomies in order to live. Trannies can get fukt.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@akaA2

Here is part of what I said in my original post. You can click it to see if its legit.

Also, I feel like one needs to be at a considerable level of wealth, in which re-marrying does not place financial strain, before they can consider re-marriage

I said people can re-marry, only if they have money. I thought this was not a controversial statement. However, after seeing the response I got, with the benefit of hindsight, I would not have made that post. As I said, it is not my interest to debate religion on this site.

Everyone makes mistakes on social media.

Widespread agreement as in I thought what I was reasonable and not controversial.

Look back at my original post on that thread, I said I support polygamy if someone can afford it.

Feel free to call me a gaal bro. I am sure Allah SWT is happy at his adoon making takfir over a stupid argument on the internet.

Sheikhs with more knowledge than you and I are unwilling to make takfir on certified terrorists because of the severity of making takfir. Laakin you and @Eggman are making takfir on a SSpot thread.

Do you have any shame bro?
If u are a muslim then prove it?

Is HOMOSEXUALITY HARAM

Yes or no?

You can’t criticize kids with cancer dose that mean there’s an agenda. All they want is to live normal life just like the rest of humanity without living in the fear of being hurt physically or emotionally. I don’t understand you guys hate for these people like did they do something personal to you. Fgm is very popular back home and Somalia is one of the countries with the highest fgm rate. Can’t you guys let others live their lives you can do it in the west so why can’t you do it back home. You’d think living in a liberal society would make you more accepting lol

You are stupid as hell to compare kids with cancer to qaniisnimo. One lives a certain lifestyle, which is degenerate, not natural and kills nations. Live a normal life my ass.....nothing normal about being a gay person...that is literally AGAINST nature and was even considered to be a mental illness until they removed it in 1973...not because they had any proof it was normal, but because they were facing alot of liberal outcries.

and i also broke down FGM to you....clearly you know nothing about somalia and you supporting qaniinimo proves that. what kinda self respecting somali would ever support that shit. that is the type of behaviour that will ruin your families reputation and destroy your parents heart.

They can say whatever they want, I'm not a deranged head-case who'll flip out and hangs himself if people don't agree with my world-view lol.

Rational people don't fashion skin from your thigh/wrist into some meat-log franken penis.
Nor do they clog up health services to get your breasts hacked off for cosmetic/delustional purposes. Women with breasts cancer actually need mastecomies in order to live. Trannies can get fukt.
And How dose that bother you they’re not asking you to worship or lick their feet all they’re asking is to be respected. Just like how black people wish to not be discriminated against

don’t talk about rationality when a 1/3 of humanity believes in fairytales lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If u are a muslim then prove it?

Is HOMOSEXUALITY HARAM

Yes or no?
Is homosexuality haram?
Yes or No

Both of you made takfir on me, I get to ask the questions.

When have I said its halal?

After you answer this question, I will give you my answer.

The sooner you answer my question, the sooner I answer yours and we go our seperate ways.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Both of you made takfir on me, I get to ask the questions.

When have I said its halal?

After you answer this question, I will give you my answer.

The sooner you answer my question, the sooner I answer yours and we go our seperate ways.
Yes or No?
It is a simple question

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@akaA2 @Eggman

I have promised to answer your question if you provide proof of your allegation that I said homosexuality or LGBT was halal.

The sooner you provide proof, the sooner I will answer the question.

You are stupid as hell to compare kids with cancer to qaniisnimo. One lives a certain lifestyle, which is degenerate, not natural and kills nations. Live a normal life my ass.....nothing normal about being a gay person...that is literally AGAINST nature and was even considered to be a mental illness until they removed it in 1973...not because they had any proof it was normal, but because they were facing alot of liberal outcries.

and i also broke down FGM to you....clearly you know nothing about somalia and you supporting qaniinimo proves that. what kinda self respecting somali would ever support that shit. that is the type of behaviour that will ruin your families reputation and destroy your parents heart.
They use to discriminate against POC till 1965 dose that make it right lol. Humanity has changed and learned. I don’t see how what one dose in the privacy of their homes is gonna bring a nation down.

FGM might not be popular amongst diaspora Somalis but that’s a different story back home.

You know your culture isn’t right when they’re more accepting of murderers,rapists and terrorists then Gay people. I
Hope Somalis can change their mindsets around lgbt people in the future.

You accused me of calling homosexuality halal. Go find proof.

After, I will answer your question. This is a fair deal.
Come on kid. How old do u think i am?
:westbrookwtf:
You so passionate trying to oppose a halaal thing yet here u are defending, deflecting and also tryna do damage control on homosexuality.

Dhulka kula kac.

Ceeb calayka. Wabillahi tawfiiq.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
They use to discriminate against POC till 1965 dose that make it right lol. Humanity has changed and learned. I don’t see how what one dose in the privacy of their homes is gonna bring a nation down.

FGM might not be popular amongst diaspora Somalis but that’s a different story back home.

You know your culture isn’t right when they’re more accepting of murderers,rapists and terrorists then Gay people. I
Hope Somalis can change their mindsets around lgbt people in the future.
Who said we accept murders, rapists and terrorists.

And How dose that bother you they’re not asking you to worship or lick their feet all they’re asking is to be respected. Just like how black people wish to not be discriminated against

don’t talk about rationality when a 1/3 of humanity believes in fairytales lol
They're not entitled to my respect or my kindness. I don't respect piss-soaked crazy homeless tramps ranting on about the reptilian agenda. Why would I respect whiny head-cases who self-mutilate? Cry harder pleddit atheist.

This is totally normal and healthy behaviour, if you don't encourage it, you're the weirdo :chrisfreshhah:
Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 23.24.00.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who said we accept murders, rapists and terrorists.
Ask a Somali parent if they’d rather have a rapist or a gay son. Let’s not forget how people back home protect people in their qabil who dose stuff like this and aren’t brought to justice if they’re from a large clan

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
You have accused me on multiple threads of saying homosexuality is halal.

Now go find some proof.

After that, I will answer the question and we can close this topic.
I'm not going through 24 pages of your waffling.
Answer a simple yes no question.

Trending