Gay and lesbian Somalis

Nice reverse psychology fàggot, I'm not some teenager you can rattle lol
Finding these people replusive is the default for most people, you'll never be a real boy/girl Pinocchio.
View attachment 193341
I’m proud of being a hateful guy and wish harm on others cause they don’t conform to my cultural forms
7A6FC894-6DAA-4DAE-98F7-C0502DC07AD1.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
YOU A CONFIRMED KHANIIS LOVER, and a hypocrite of the highest level wallahi. May u be struck.
:mjlol:
The other day u were debating on why polygamy is 'destroying' our community. Pulling up all kinds of hadiths and quotes wallahi u know nothing of, debating and undermining a halal thing yet u can't even say khaniisnimo waa xaaram?
U were very excited to be part of the polygamy religious talk but when it comes to khanisnimo then its "because i dont wanna be part of this religious debate."
Choose your battles wisely BOY!
:yousmart:
Dhulka Allah kula gooy, xaaran yahoow khaniska ah.

@AdoonkaAlle

Come look at this. This sheegad exposed himself.

:samwelcome:

I have never said it was haram or halal. I do not want to be part of religious debate on a forum.

When I commented on polygamy, I was not intending to start a religious debate because I thought my points were reasonable enough to garner widespread agreement. In hindsight, that was stupid of me.

If you look on my track record on SSpot, that was the only thread in which I got into a religious argument.

I’m proud of being a hateful guy and wish harm on others cause they don’t conform to my cultural forms
View attachment 193344
I don't need to wish harm on them, most mirrors and reflective surfaces already cause them to have a meltdown, I can just sit back and watch the dumpster fire free of charge loooool
and know you are using the f slur awww, i knew you were gay. Masha allah, good to see you being yourself
Not agreeing with their lifestyle means you secretly want to part-take in xaar-sex, nice one :lolbron:
Not get enough blood supply to your brain in womb or something sxb? Absolute state of you lol

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
I have never said it was haram or halal. I do not want to be part of religious debate on a forum.

When I commented on polygamy, I was not intending to start a religious debate because I thought my points were reasonable enough to garner widespread agreement. In hindsight, that was stupid of me.

If you look on my track record on SSpot, that was the only thread in which I got into a religious argument.
Lies as usual. You got into multiple ones with me including this thread.

You always try to make the halal into haram and haram into halal

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nope. I quoted you. You were already in there with your agenda.

You absolute liar.

Here is the screenshot of me finding you in that thread before me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you do not believe the screenshot, here is the quote:

What did I say about seeing you in another LGBT thread waryah.

And if you do not believe either of those pieces of evidence, here is the link to the thread:

Waryah, you have been caught lying on 4K.

I don't need to wish harm on them, most mirrors and reflective surfaces already cause them to have a meltdown, I can just sit back and watch the dumpster fire free of charge loooool

Not agreeing with their lifestyle means you secretly want to part-take in xaar-sex, nice one :lolbron:
Did you not get enough blood supply to your brain in womb or something sxb? Absolute state of you lol
You harm them by making fun of their choices and their lifestyle. Don’t cry Islamophobia when people say the hijab is oppression or when someone draws your prophet lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lies as usual. You got into multiple ones with me including this thread.

You always try to make the halal into haram and haram into halal

Apart from that thread about polygamy, I never went into a religious debate on SSpot.

You tagging me in threads calling me gay is not me defending LGBT people nacas.

I have asked you multiple times to provide a quote of me saying its halal.

Somalis support fgm dose that mean we should support it. Societies grow when others criticize it but if you don’t allow criticism don’t be surprised when you see your society be left behind on the dust while others explore space.

The somali's doing FGM is overhyped and not based on truth. If it were true we would see massive arrest of somalis in the west like we saw with the khat smuggling, but we dont cause only a small minority does it.

You can't even criticise LGBT'ism nowadays, so what the hell are you talking about? even them liberals realising how bad qaniisnimo is for society now. Pe

Boy just keep on digging urself a deeper hole sxb.
Can u imagine how pathetic and spineless u sound?
Talking abt " i thought my points were good enough to garner widespread agreement"
How old are u? Only kids, women and spineless men seek validation like that.
Just come out already that ur a closet gaal and khanis lover. Youre certified now. No escaping this time big fella caught in 10k.
:dead1:

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
You absolute liar.

Here is the screenshot of me finding you in that thread before me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you do not believe the screenshot, here is the quote:

And if you do not believe either of those pieces of evidence, here is the link to the thread:

Waryah, you have been caught lying on 4K.

That one started by one of your other cult follower who calls you farther. Another one where you guys pushing your agenda of course I'm going to be there. I told you as long as you continue this I will be there.

The somali's doing FGM is overhyped and not based on truth. If it were true we would see massive arrest of somalis in the west like we saw with the khat smuggling, but we dont cause only a small minority does it.

You can't even criticise LGBT'ism nowadays, so what the hell are you talking about? even them liberals realising how bad qaniisnimo is for society now. Pe
You can’t criticize kids with cancer dose that mean there’s an agenda. All they want is to live normal life just like the rest of humanity without living in the fear of being hurt physically or emotionally. I don’t understand you guys hate for these people like did they do something personal to you. Fgm is very popular back home and Somalia is one of the countries with the highest fgm rate. Can’t you guys let others live their lives you can do it in the west so why can’t you do it back home. You’d think living in a liberal society would make you more accepting lol

I know its hard to accept yourself after going through all that, but remember this is who you are. many of us are willing to support you for being yourself.

"Repressed urges can sometimes be expressed as their opposite; in other words, a person may lash out against what he finds unacceptable in himself."

We really got a person arguing for qaniisnimo on a somali site. are you even somali? or an ethiopian agent?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Boy just keep on digging urself a deeper hole sxb.
Can u imagine how pathetic and spineless u sound?
Talking abt " i thought my points were good enough to garner widespread agreement"
How old are u? Only kids, women and spineless men seek validation like that.
Just come out already that ur a closet gaal and khanis lover. Youre certified now. No escaping this time big fella caught in 10k.
:dead1:

Widespread agreement as in I thought what I was reasonable and not controversial.

Look back at my original post on that thread, I said I support polygamy if someone can afford it.

Feel free to call me a gaal bro. I am sure Allah SWT is happy at his adoon making takfir over a stupid argument on the internet.

Sheikhs with more knowledge than you and I are unwilling to make takfir on certified terrorists because of the severity of making takfir. Laakin you and @Eggman are making takfir on a SSpot thread.

Do you have any shame bro?

Trending