Gay and lesbian Somalis

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It is because you all have an unhealthy obsession with this topic and you try to silence me on it. It takes two to tango.

You have commented on all the LGBT threads today before I did. You even tagged me on a thread just to start a debate with me.

:ayaanswag:

No-one is silencing you, we are calling your unnecessary threats of violence on a public forum.

Have your opinion but you are not well.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
@Periplus
You and @Sheikh Google and other murtads have been here just as long arguing with me and trying to dismiss for simpliy disagreeing with you.

If am obsessed then you are even more so. You have tried everything and I'm not going to back down.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus
You and @Sheikh Google and other murtads have been here just as long arguing with me and trying to dismiss for simpliy disagreeing with you.

If am obsessed then you are even more so. You have tried everything and I'm not going to back down.

I was not even on this thread for almost 10 pages.

And I am not a murtad, I am a practicing Muslim.

You do know what Islam says about falsely calling someone a Murtad?

So either put up or shut up. None of your stupid tricks have worked.

giphy.gif

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
I was not even on this thread for almost 10 pages.

And I am not a murtad, I am a practicing Muslim.

You do know what Islam says about falsely calling someone a Murtad?
Yes you are just like in the other thread.

Prove your not gay then

I’m watching from the sidelines but how he prove you that he’s not gay virtually?

And also the argument that he hate so much means that he’s a closeted gay is pretty weak imo , we can say the samething with a frontier nazi that keep on insulting/hating black people but I’m pretty sure deep down he think that he’s superior than in his own word "n word".

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Enough stop this childish war.

I'm really surprised how you guys acting.

We reached page 22 and still continuing with this pointless fight.

I’m watching from the sidelines but how he prove you that he’s not gay virtually?

And also the argument that he hate so much means that he’s a closeted gay is pretty weak imo , we can say the samething with a frontier nazi that keep on insulting/hating black people but I’m pretty sure deep down he think that he’s superior than in his own word "n word".
Ever heard of sarcasm

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yes you are just like in the other thread.

You are making no sense at this point.

If you falsely call someone a murtad, the person become a kafir themselves.

Therefore, I am recommending you to make tawbah and not throw heavy words around in an online argument.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
You are making no sense at this point.

If you falsely call someone a murtad, the person become a kafir themselves.

Therefore, I am recommending you to make tawbah and not throw heavy words around in an online argument.
Are you still pretending to be a Muslim

Trending