Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As I said, aspect. He's comparing the fact that a state visiting a foreign nation is undermining the central government. You see, the idea of that happening, in any country.
He comparing a sovereign state to Somalia where the president of the country is guarded by foreign troops you lack the ability to do your own critical thinking.

He comparing a sovereign state to Somalia where the president of the country is guarded by foreign troops you lack the ability to do your own critical thinking.
Nope, you're just finding a hook to disregard a point. As I said, aspect. He isn't comparing the state's sovereignty to Somalia, no need to manipulate things. He's comparing the idea of a state visiting a foreign country because it undermines the government. You could use the same reasoning in Hong Kong/Tibet. Same argument applies.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nope, you're just finding a hook to disregard a point. As I said, aspect. He isn't comparing the state's sovereignty to Somalia, no need to manipulate things. He's comparing the idea of a state visiting a foreign country because it undermines the government. You could use the same reasoning in Hong Kong/Tibet. Same argument applies.
what government? The one that's guarded by AMISOM :ohhh:

Somalia isn't sovereign so you can't compare the free to those who ain't free.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Its a well established fact A/Yusuf called for foreign troops sxb.
They want to destablize the country which you gladly support i see.:susp:
To fight al shabaab Kenya and Ethiopia are our allies against terrorists. If you don't support A/Yusuf government then you support al shabaab it's as simple as that.

To fight al shabaab Kenya and Ethiopia are our allies against terrorists. If you don't support A/Yusuf government then you support al shabaab it's as simple as that.
You disregard facts about our current predicament en A/Yusuf misdeeds when it suits you,
I wish for the defeat of al shabaab Every day but kenya and Ethiopia will only prolonge their existant al shabaab is a destabalization force forgeiners can never defeat them only somalis can.
Ethiopias and Kenyans help is like trying to put out a fire by pouring oil in it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You disregard facts about our current predicament en A/Yusuf misdeeds when it suits you,
I wish for the defeat of al shabaab Every day but kenya and Ethiopia will only prolonge their existant al shabaab is a destabalization force forgeiners can never defeat them only somalis can.
Ethiopias and Kenyans help is like trying to put out a fire by pouring oil in it.
I disagree vehemently my enemy is al shabaab and yours is Ethiopia and Kenya so go fight them while we concentrate on defeating al shabaab.

We will never see eye to eye on this it's clear to me you sympathise with al shabaab that's why you despise A/Yusuf who killed many terrorists in Mogadishu and placed the government in villa Somalia for the first time. You hate the man who gave birth to the government that we have today, you're anti government and pro al shabaab cause most of them are from your tribe.

There's nothing else more to say this conversation is done to you your way and to me mine.

I disagree vehemently my enemy is al shabaab and yours is Ethiopia and Kenya so go fight them while we concentrate on al shabaab.

We will never see eye to eye on this it's clear to me you sympathise with al shabaab that's why you despise A/Yusuf who killed many terrrists in Mogadishu and placed the government in villa Somalia for the first time. You hate the man who gave birth to the government that we have today, you're anti government and pro al shabaab cause most of them are from your tribe.

There's nothing else more to say this conversation is done to you your way and to me mine.

Wow buddy jumping to conclusion much:whoa:
Al shabaab is my enemy and Ethiopia and Kenya are their main supporters/enablers, so theyre are my enemy aswell.
You don't know anything about the war that happend during the 2006-2009 years and your ingnorance is showing, please do some research instead of spewing qabillist propaganda news.
The Current Gov and Liberation Mogadishu didn't happen during A/Yusuf tenure, why are you lying ?
You show yourself to be a qabillistic stooge who even protect shaytaan if he came from your clan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wow buddy jumping to conclusion much:whoa:
Al shabaab is my enemy and Ethiopia and Kenya are their main supporters/enablers, so theyre are my enemy aswell.
You don't know anything about the war that happend during the 2006-2009 years and your ingnorance is showing, please do some research instead of spewing qabillist propaganda news.
The Current Gov and Liberation Mogadishu didn't happen during A/Yusuf tenure, why are you lying ?
You show yourself to be a qabillistic stooge who even protect shaytaan if he came from your clan.
You're a terrorist sympathiser hooyada waase to you your religion and to me mine :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.