Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
The south cannot be stabilized without Ethiopia. If Ethiopia were to leave tomorrow, Alshabab would take over Koonfur Galbeed and be on the Burhakaba-Mogadishu highway the next day. The truth of the matter is that Hawiye politicians choose to pocket the money meant to create an SNA that Farmaajo could have now used to replace much of the Ethiopian force that is in Somalia. Your own politicians put you in this predicament of having to rely on your biggest geopolitical foe for your own safety.

The ICU was an insurgent force of religious extremists, Xasan Daahir Aweys was the theological leader ffs. Their goal was to establish a Taliban state where people get their hands chopped off, and women are stoned for not wearing the hijab. If the ICU had reached Puntland, it would have been a bloodbath. Ethiopia saved Somalia from a second all out civil war,
Show me proof of the ICU trying to expand further into Puntland. Saying Taliban again and again doesn't prove a point. They wanted a religious state, so what? It's the most stability that region has seen in a decade. As for the politicians pocketing the money, nobody is denying that. We accept our faults, you seem to not. Farmaajo was voted in mostly by Hawiyes, they aren't pocketing the majority of the money. We probably just don't have that much to work with. Add that with the lack of manufacturing and arms embargo. A military isn't made on aid money.

The south cannot be stabilized without Ethiopia. If Ethiopia were to leave tomorrow, Alshabab would take over Koonfur Galbeed and be on the Burhakaba-Mogadishu highway the next day. The truth of the matter is that Hawiye politicians choose to pocket the money meant to create an SNA that Farmaajo could have now used to replace much of the Ethiopian force that is in Somalia. Your own politicians put you in this predicament of having to rely on your biggest geopolitical foe for your own safety.

The ICU was an insurgent force of religious extremists, Xasan Daahir Aweys was the theological leader ffs. Their goal was to establish a Taliban state where people get their hands chopped off, and women are stoned for not wearing the hijab. If the ICU had reached Puntland, it would have been a bloodbath. Ethiopia saved Somalia from a second all out civil war,
How can hawiye do this under the 4.5 formula ?

Ethiopia is prolonging this are you so dens in your worldview ? How can you even slide some of the shit your CLAN did ? ICU was in talks with the TFG but a/Yusuf wanted to take it by force with an army of Ethiopians and Khaat addicts, once again showing that he is power hungry and doesnt care about the welbeing of the state, Don't blame the south of the retard choice made by a MJ administration.

I rather be a poor master than a rich slave, you rather chose to be the cumbucket of Ethiopia.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hawiye ? Nacala it was the entire south that was against the invasion but ofcourse that doesnt fit your narrative of muh hawiye boogeyman.
A/Yusuf started this entire civil war because he was a power hungey cockroach.

Hawiye "deserve" this ? Does marehan, ogaden and raxanwein deserve it aswell ?

Any clan that supported the ICU deserved what Alshabab did to them, Rahanweyn being the worst of them all. Abdullahi Yusuf was a responsible man who wanted to establish a government again in Somalia. He is the reason why you have a govenment in Mogadishu at all. He will be remembered as the founder of the Federal Republic of Somalia. He saved Somalia from an even worse fate.

Show me proof of the ICU trying to expand further into Puntland. Saying Taliban again and again doesn't prove a point. They wanted a religious state, so what? It's the most stability that region has seen in a decade. As for the politicians pocketing the money, nobody is denying that. We accept our faults, you seem to not. Farmaajo was voted in mostly by Hawiyes, they aren't pocketing the majority of the money. We probably just don't have that much to work with. Add that with the lack of manufacturing and arms embargo. A military isn't made on aid money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bandiradley

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How can hawiye do this under the 4.5 formula ?

Ethiopia is prolonging this are you so dens in your worldview ? How can you even slide some of the shit your CLAN did ? ICU was in talks with the TFG but a/Yusuf wanted to take it by force with an army of Ethiopians and Khaat addicts, once again showing that he is power hungry and doesnt care about the welbeing of the state, Don't blame the south of the retard choice made by a MJ administration.

I rather be a poor master than a rich slave, you rather chose to be the cumbucket of Ethiopia.
Don't blame the south? like as if MJ don't live in jubaland last time I checked the mayor of kismayo was MJ so much for MJ don't live in south eh sunny Jim.

Any clan that supported the ICU deserved what Alshabab did to them, Rahanweyn being the worst of them all. Abdullahi Yusuf was a responsible man who wanted to establish a government again in Somalia. He is the reason why you have a govenment in Mogadishu at all. He will be remembered as the founder of the Federal Republic of Somalia. He saved Somalia from an even worse fate.

By whom his name is dispesided south of mudug. What has he done ? The liberation of mogadishu and the start up of the current gov were made after him.

Galmudug is Puntland?

The reasoning of some here is that Darood can do no wrong. Imagine the Isaaqs inviting Ethiopians to invade Puntland? Or even inviting their army just to occupy their own regions, they would be the biggest criticisers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
ICU Al shabaab same shit different toilet.

Like Hassan dahir awees he was ICU by day and Al shabaab by night.

Don't blame the south? like as if MJ don't live in jubaland last time I checked the mayor of kismayo was MJ so much for MJ don't live in south eh sunny Jim.
So What ? There is also an enclave of Hawiye in SL do you see me saying hawiye hawiye live up north.
The amount of MJs are even far lower than Jeraar, Beesha shanaad raxanwein Hawiye clans that live their.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The reasoning of some here is that Darood can do no wrong. Imagine the Isaaqs inviting Ethiopians to invade Puntland? Or even inviting their army just to occupy their own regions, they would be the biggest criticisers.
Would you rather see al shabaab control them lands instead?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So What ? There is also an enclave of Hawiye in SL do you see me saying hawiye hawiye live up north.
The amount of MJs are even far lower than Jeraar, Beesha shanaad raxanwein Hawiye clans that live their.
You're talking to someone who's been to kismayo your jealousy and envy knows no bonds most of the houses in kismayo are still mainly owned by harti especially MJ so let it burn I was chilling in fanoole in my families yard you xaasid:susp:

You're talking to someone who's been to kismayo your jealousy and envy knows no bonds most of the houses in kismayo are still mainly owned by harti especially MJ so let it burn I was chilling in fanoole in my families yard you xaasid:susp:

Im not saying they don't live their, but theyre Numbers in JL aint impressiv.
Stop lying the Majority of kismayos population is Ogaden/Marehan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Than Ethiopia? Definitely. It's obvious that Al Shabaab rule wouldn't last. An Ethiopian base however?
I rather fight an enemy in the battle field (Ethiopia) than to fight an who looks like me speaks the same language an enemy who' blows themselves up into smithereens indiscriminately personally al shabaab is enemy numero uno. I believe in getting our house in order before worrying about those enemies on the outside if you get my drift.

I rather fight an enemy in the battle field (Ethiopia) than to fight an who looks like me speaks the same language an enemy who' blows themselves up into smithereens indiscriminately personally al shabaab is enemy numero uno. I believe in getting our house in order before worrying about those enemies on the outside if you get my drift.
How can we get our house in order when, not only do they have a base in our country and influence our internal affairs, but have the head of Puntland making a pilgrimage to their capital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending