Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Gambar Just because we do not want Ethiopians in Xamar that means we thrive off of Chaos? Use your Maskax for once

@Cognitivedissonance Where do I begin with you...

You have ZERO intellectual capabilities, you can't even debate properly without jumping all over the place and after @Guysensei served you you still stuck around trying to put words in his mouth.

Let me make this clear, YOU are the Al-Shabaab Sympathizer, you secretly want them to stay in mogadishu and the surrounding Tuulo just so Xamar cannot succeed and return properly. Let me make this clear Ethiopian Army are working against Somalia's interest and they are there not to deal with Al-Shabaab they are there to keep a foot hold and keep an influence, make no Mistake Ethiopians are our enemy and they have no desire to see Somalia, SL, PL succeed at all...
You got your priorities all fucked up who's a bigger threat al shabaab or Ethiopia and Kenya? All I'm saying is clean up your house first instead of pointing fingers at other countries.

You got your priorities all fucked up who's a bigger threat al shabaab or Ethiopia and Kenya? All I'm saying is clean up your house first instead of pointing fingers at other countries.
What do you think we are doing? Just yesterday 4 Al-Shabaab Members were executed and more will be executed in the coming days..

Al-Shabaab's time is almost over and I suspect they will be cleaned out in the next couple of years.

But I know deep down you want them to stick around since it keeps Mogadishu weakened which works for your interests...

IMG_7380.jpg
Are you serious ? I found that Ogaden and marehan are majority with Biyomaal and Bajuni being a significant minority where are those phantom harti ?

During the CW Morgan used Marehan soldiers in Gedo, why would he use marehan soldiers if they're is a supposed significant Harti population ?
I got they answer, they don't live their in any significant number

IMG_7380.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What do you think we are doing? Just yesterday 4 Al-Shabaab Members were executed and more will be executed in the coming days..

Al-Shabaab's time is almost over and I suspect they will be cleaned out in the next couple of years.

But I know deep down you want them to stick around since it keeps Mogadishu weakened which works for your interests...
Who do you think gave life to the government seated today in villa Somalia by flying the flag over villa Somalia for the first time since the fall of the dictator regime? Abdullahi yusuf

What do you think garoowe 1 garoowe 2 was? That gave birth to this government and the previous one?

You will do well to know that Somalia is puntland:ufdup:

waraabe

Your superior
We aren't Isaaqs, we don't live in a triangle so logistically it doesn't make sense to leave the union.
no you aren't isaaq and you don't live in a triangle, mj live in one town bosaso so its even more easy for you so maha

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
View attachment 16655 Are you serious ? I found that Ogaden and marehan are majority with Biyomaal and Bajuni being a significant minority where are those phantom harti ?

During the CW Morgan used Marehan soldiers in Gedo, why would he use marehan soldiers if they're is a supposed significant Harti population ?
I got they answer, they don't live their in any significant number

View attachment 16655
if Harti are a insignificant number in kismayo then how comes the mayor of kismayo is harti? How comes the mayor of Mogadishu & hargaisa iyo garoowe are not from a minority group yet the mayor of kismayo is?

Gambar

VIP
if Harti are a insignificant number in kismayo then how comes the mayor of kismayo is harti? How comes the mayor of Mogadishu & hargaisa iyo garoowe are not from a minority group yet the mayor of kismayo is?

Why do you respond to these people? They're mad we established ourselves in different areas so they can't use that excuse on us.
you don't like the truuf

Ina abti, you are ridiculous markaa iska soco.

. I'm saying they don't live their in significant number in kismayo, and non-existant if we talk about JL as a whole, I'm against people spinning a narrative of muh kismayo is a Harti/Majerteen city which is completely false.

waraabe

Your superior
Why do you respond to these people? They're mad we established ourselves in different areas so they can't use that excuse on us.

Ina abti, you are ridiculous markaa iska soco.

inaabti adigaa Somliland so hadal qaaday so maha? isn't it my right to reply to you as you have replied to me when I mentioned Puntland?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
. I'm saying they don't live their in significant number in kismayo, and non-existant if we talk about JL as a whole, I'm against people spinning a narrative of muh kismayo is a Harti/Majerteen city which is completely false.
Ok it's a darood city are you happy now:hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending