Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.caasimada.net/xog-wixii-gaas-uu-ethiopia-u-sheegay-iyo-xaqiiqda-farmaajo-kala-fog/

This disgraceful speech comes on the back of his insult of Turkey and Sultan Erdogan right on the day Farmaajo is travelling to Turkey to meet our biggest historical allies.

Gaas like his Ethiopian benefactors is opposed to Somalia having it's own border guards to protect our borders, he goes on to attack Farmaajo's government for being hostile against Ethiopia and not ruling much of the land.

He particularly criticised Farmaajo's rejection to attend the Tana Forum in Ethiopia to discuss the London conference and goes on to add that his federal state will forever remain it's biggest allies in all affairs.

Meanwhile Habar Gidir's "Ahlu Digir wal Dikri" was propped up by Ethiopia.

Munaafaqsanida HAGstradamus :heh:
Gaas talks to Ethiopia, but Ethiopia is all up in your ancestral lands. Miskiinyahow.

I don't even know where you get the BALLS to address Puntland when they have enough proud and dignified MEN to secure their massive land from all sorts of enemies. Meanwhile, your people are touched..I mean "protected" by AMISOM/Turks/Insert any other foreign entity.

The day you free yourself, you may address the FREE PUNTITE MEN and WOMEN of PUNTLAND.

Last edited:
eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Caasimada

You are insulting a clan whilst Inquisitive criticizes Gaas as a leader. Huge difference. Bal adiga isku day to address the pros and cons of what Gaas is doing and whether that serves the interests of his clan. Don't insult Somali clans. Be rational.

I am insulting those who think it's acceptable to be occupied by foreign forces whilst trying to destroy a Somali State which has a Somali Army, a Somali Marine Force, a Somali population, Somali owned industries etc.

This is not about Gaas, this is about the filthy hypocrisy which is displayed by the crab-eat-crab mentality having HAG boys.

They would rather fight us than fight the Ethiopian who is killing them or the Bantu who is raping them. Earlier this year, they invited Burundi to defend Cadaado whilst they sent the HAG army to fight us in Gaalkacyo.

Caqli HAG.

Bohol

VIP
Folks no thread derailing/clan bashing allowed. Debate civilized. I got several reports and had to clean up the thread.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
HAG,

If only you were smart enough to hide your qabyaalad. But then again, if you were smart enough, you'd be too busy being outraged at your people being passed around by AMISOM & Ethiopia like a blunt at a Snoop Dogg party. But "Puntland", "MJ", "Gaas" .... braindead slaves.
Your occupation will last as long as your obsession with us. Enjoy :mjlol:
Gaas is a puppet and everyone knows it and so are Silaanyo and HSM.
1. South/Central Somalia have foreign troops because the capital is in the South. The people in the South are victims of circumstance.
2. Puntland and Somaliland don't need foreign troops because they are already very loyal to Ethiopia. (Gaas goes to the security conference, 19% of Berbera Port's revenue is owned by Ethiopia)

Somalis should not be attacking each other. We should be working together to come out of the hole we dug ourselves into. Somali unity is the only way we will survive the modern era or we will continue to be servants of other people.

Folks no thread derailing/clan bashing allowed. Debate civilized. I got several reports and had to clean up the thread.

Telling people to be rational and not to insult Somali clans but stick to defending pros and cons of a policy is legit. anyone WHO CAN'T STAND TO BE TOLD NOT TO BE IRRATIONAL SHOULD NOT DISCUSS CLAN POLITICS.

I am glad my posts made them uncomfortable enough for them to complain.

1. South/Central Somalia have foreign troops because the capital is in the South. The people in the South are victims of circumstance.
2. Puntland and Somaliland don't need foreign troops because they are already very loyal to Ethiopia. (Gaas goes to the security conference, 19% of Berbera Port's revenue is owned by Ethiopia)

Somalis should not be attacking each other. We should be working together to come out of the hole we dug ourselves into. Somali unity is the only way we will survive the modern era or we will continue to be servants of other people.
Exactly, these people somehow turned this into a qabiil thread and don't even see people xamar as their own

perhaps i went too far but i was pointing out the hypocrisy. he is accusing p/land of being ethiopian lackeys while foreign troops are killing civilians in his village with no repercussions. he makes threads about gaas but not a word about situations like this.

@Burhan

You need to understand the game being played here, the same happened in my other threads, this @PuntiteQueen is sent to derail it with qabiil wars and provoke others into this senseless back and forth bashing.

This then gives @Duchess the excuse she needs to moves it to the clan section were only registered users can access, defacto burying the whole thing like several topics before, it's a clever attempt at silencing the opposition without appearing to do so directly, but the people are slowly waking up to this.

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Sxb Caasimadda has many writers from up and down the country, they are the most impartial outlet I have seen, they have criticised every group including Farmaajo, they have a office in Garowe as well.

Besides they didn't report anything new, he spoke to the media about this very recently which I listened to, if anything, they didn't go far enough with their reporting and missed critical pieces from his statement without investigating them more deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending