Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't rate A/Yusuf for bringing in the Ethiopians and Kenyans to fight against al shabaab ok then what's your view of shiekh sharif who allowed them to stay and allied himself with Ethiopia & Kenya against al shabaab? What about Hassan shiekh who prostrated to the dead Kenyan soldiers who A/Yusuf allowed to enter Somalia to fight al shabaab like they were Allah, what about farmaajo who still praises Ethiopia and Kenya as allies against al shabaab?

You're either with the federal government of Somalia or you're with the terrorists

You don't rate A/Yusuf for bringing in the Ethiopians and Kenyans to fight against al shabaab ok then what's your view of shiekh sharif who allowed them to stay and allied himself with Ethiopia & Kenya against al shabaab? What about Hassan shiekh who prostrated to the dead Kenyan soldiers who A/Yusuf allowed to enter Somalia to fight al shabaab like they were Allah, what about farmaajo who still praises Ethiopia and Kenya as allies against al shabaab?

You're either with the federal government of Somalia or you're with the terrorists
I give farmajo 2 years Before giving my verdicts.
HSM was not very good, unlike you i don't let my opinion be Clouded by clan biases.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I give farmajo 2 years Before giving my verdicts.
HSM was incompetent, unlike you i don't let my opinion be Clouded by clan biases.
Is that so then will you condemn hawiye for having Ethiopians troops on their lands outside Mogadishu :sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Read my earlier post we didnt ask for them it was A/Yusuf who brought them, do you have the brain of a goldfish?

You mean to tell me shiekh sharif during his presidency could not get rid of them? What about Hassan shiekh he could of gotten rid of them too..its clear that there are many alshabaab sympathisers amongst reer kada.

Why isn't there AMISOM troops in puntland & somaliland yet most hawiye land is controlled by AMISOM don't blame others for your own shortcomings why don't you clean up your own house instead of being bitter and jealous of those who have their houses in order who can provide their own security puntland is sovereign cause we don't need AMISOM to protect us so free yourselves form al shabaab and their sympathisers before you point fingers at others.

Last edited:
Why isn't there AMISOM troops in puntland & somaliland yet most hawiye land is controlled by AMISOM don't blame others for your own shortcomings why don't you clean up your own house instead of being bitter and jealous of those who have their houses in order who can provide their own security puntland is sovereign cause we don't need AMISOM to protect us so free yourselves for al shabaab and their sympathisers before you point fingers at others.
@random12345 you where right this is an qabilist autistic man child who can't stay on topic for more than 2 seconds and can only disregards fact.:jcoleno:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dude said yesterday that Ethiopia needs green light from FG I've they wanted to do something dude wants to get rid of them fast but needs to play to political game.
Dude you're starting to repeat yourself.
If hawiye is the biggest clan in Somalia and darood is second & Dir third then how comes most of Darood & Dir lands are AMISOM free puntland & somaliland yet all of Hawiye land has AMISOM is it cause there's many al shabaab sympathisers amongst them?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why am I going to be concerned with a xabeshi or kikuyu when I have a Hutu living next door who has mixed qabyalad with religion.

If hawiye is the biggest clan in Somalia and darood is second & Dir third then how comes most of Darood & Dir lands are AMISOM free puntland & somaliland yet all of Hawiye land has AMISOM is it cause there's many al shabaab sympathisers amongst them?
Gal mudug is free sxb not even close to most hawiye lands and are you forgetting your darod brothers are under Kenyan occupation, why do you always go to qabill do you know you can't win an argument mr goldfish.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gal mudug is free sxb not even close to most hawiye lands and are you forgetting your darod brothers are under Kenyan occupation, why do you always go to qabill do you know you can't win an argument mr goldfish.
Mr goldfish eh we'll see about that.

Tell me what you make of this clip AMISOM in galmudug from a little while back or doesn't your memory go back that far mr goldfish kkkk

Dude said yesterday that Ethiopia needs green light from FG I've they wanted to do something dude wants to get rid of them fast but needs to play to political game.
Dude you're starting to repeat yourself.
These ppl openly say they want Somalia to stay weak, they openly say they want Somalia destabilized, they even tried to sell our sea, they support Ethiopia and kenya or any other nation that hates Somalia, the only reason why they haven't tried to breakaway like S/L is because there land is literally inhabitable, it's barren desert and they can't survive without the South.

The fact that they need the South to live piss's them of so much so that they do everything to undermine it. They're cursed ppl sxb. Just think about it for a second, A/Y brought in the Ethiopians, CCC tried to sell our Sea, and Gaas openly undermines Somalia. These bastards are digging their own graves and they don't even know it walahi, they're taking our kindness for weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts