Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These ppl openly say they want Somalia to stay weak, they openly say they want Somalia destabilized, they even tried to sell our sea, they support Ethiopia and kenya or any other nation that hates Somalia, the only reason why they haven't tried to breakaway like S/L is because there land is literally inhabitable, it's barren desert and they can't survive without the South.

The fact that they need the South to live piss's them of so much so that they do everything to undermine it. They're cursed ppl sxb. Just think about it for a second, A/Y brought in the Ethiopians, CCC tried to sell our Sea, and Gaas openly undermines Somalia. These bastards are digging their own graves and they don't even know it walahi, they're taking our kindness for weakness.
Speaking of weakness where amisom at kkkkk

IMG_7377.PNG
We don't need AMISOM to defend us unlike you so let that simmer in that black dot you call a heart may the jealousy & envy consume you:rejoice:
Go and your knees and beg to the gaalos like your presidents do. Protect yourself? Stop begging for weapons then:pacspit: you're an fake nationalist uff. Penny less desert-devil, that only wishes the worst on his fellow Somalis but gladly be a Slave to gaalos.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
View attachment 16652
Go and your knees and beg to the gaalos like your presidents do. Protect yourself? Stop begging for weapons then:pacspit: you're an fake nationalist uff. Penny less desert-devil, that only wishes the worst on his fellow Somalis but gladly be a Slave to gaalos.
I'll ally with the gaalo any day against al shabaab I don't care if he's my blood brother. We need all the weapons we can get to fight against terrorists there's no shame in that we have our own boys fighting our battles.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Caathi waye, we're gonna get out of this mess we're in now inshallah, if ur ppl continues to pull off these petty stunts undermining Somalia, just know that you'll be dealt with :russsmug:
What are you going to do my g throw shushumo at mans or get amisom to invade puntland kkkkk

Gambar

VIP
These ppl openly say they want Somalia to stay weak, they openly say they want Somalia destabilized, they even tried to sell our sea, they support Ethiopia and kenya or any other nation that hates Somalia, the only reason why they haven't tried to breakaway like S/L is because there land is literally inhabitable, it's barren desert and they can't survive without the South.

The fact that they need the South to live piss's them of so much so that they do everything to undermine it. They're cursed ppl sxb. Just think about it for a second, A/Y brought in the Ethiopians, CCC tried to sell our Sea, and Gaas openly undermines Somalia. These bastards are digging their own graves and they don't even know it walahi, they're taking our kindness for weakness.
You are stupid walle. Do you know that we inhabit the south. Why would we seek independence if we live in the south? Bal doqonka eega. We don't live in a triangle like Slanders. We are spread out in different regions. You and @Inquisitive_ need to get your obsession checked out walle it's a mental illness. You thrive off of chaos and destruction and never want Somalia to be peaceful and you have the audacity to talk about we want Somalia destabilized?

Why are you even in the West? Did you lot not want to free Somalia and ruin it from the tyrannical "regime". Haye markaa maxaa anaga idinku daba dhigay? HSM, Sheikh Sharif, etc etc. and the population of Xamar as we know it is you guys. So please tell me why it's in chaos? Why for 26 years Xamar is still a hell hole? Because you want it that way ee ruunta sheeg. Sheikh in the morning warlord at night.

Puntland is working against Somalia , they should decide if they want to stay in Somalia or go out
Exactly, they're always being subliminal about there independence, one thing I respect about S/L is that y'all call for independence while these P/Landers are behaving like they're a country while claiming to be part if Somalia, :faysalwtf: they're a headache walahi lol

You are stupid walle. Do you know that we inhabit the south. Why would we seek independence if we live in the south? Bal doqonka eega. We don't live in a triangle like Slanders. We are spread out in different regions. You and @Inquisitive_ need to get your obsession checked out walle it's a mental illness. You thrive off of chaos and destruction and never want Somalia to be peaceful and you have the audacity to talk about we want Somalia destabilized?

Why are you even in the West? Did you lot not want to free Somalia and ruin it from the tyrannical "regime". Haye markaa maxaa anaga idinku daba dhigay? HSM, Sheikh Sharif, etc etc. and the population of Xamar as we know it is you guys. So please tell me why it's in chaos? Why for 26 years Xamar is still a hell hole? Because you want it that way ee ruunta sheeg. Sheikh in the morning warlord at night.
Ur a comedian walahi :chrisfreshhah:

What is the Harti population in Kismayo?

What is the Harti population in Kismayo?

Large and relevant enough to warrant a Harti mayor and a Harti interior minister of Jubbaland.
A lot of people don't realise that there is a large merchant class in Kismaayo as well as nomads in the surrounding environment.
Madoobe's Absame Raas Kaambooni was supported by a Harti group called "Muscaskar Caanoole".

Large and relevant enough to warrant a Harti mayor and a Harti interior minister of Jubbaland.
A lot of people don't realise that there is a large merchant class in Kismaayo as well as nomads in the surrounding environment.
Madoobe's Absame Raas Kaambooni was supported by a Harti group called "Muscaskar Caanoole".
That's nice but I need a number.

@Gambar Just because we do not want Ethiopians in Xamar that means we thrive off of Chaos? Use your Maskax for once

@Cognitivedissonance Where do I begin with you...

You have ZERO intellectual capabilities, you can't even debate properly without jumping all over the place and after @Guysensei served you you still stuck around trying to put words in his mouth.

Let me make this clear, YOU are the Al-Shabaab Sympathizer, you secretly want them to stay in mogadishu and the surrounding Tuulo just so Xamar cannot succeed and return properly. Let me make this clear Ethiopian Army are working against Somalia's interest and they are there not to deal with Al-Shabaab they are there to keep a foot hold and keep an influence, make no Mistake Ethiopians are our enemy and they have no desire to see Somalia, SL, PL succeed at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts